Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Inter - Cesena (19 Jan 11)

  1. #1
    b4h4mooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 10
    Posts
    4,841
    Thanked
    2,434 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

    36

    Inter - Cesena (19 Jan 11)

    somebody please give e download fot this game....
    please guys
    last night my streaming was horrible
    really appreciate it guys

  2. #2
    Edlaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 May 05
    Posts
    2,147
    Thanked
    70 times
    Fav. Player
    All at Inter

    Armenia

    29 Forum Supporter
    Inter - Cesena 3:2
    19 January 2011



    :: Goals ::
    (Credits to Hossam21)

    720x576, Arabic
    (Seems to be Al-Riyadiah channel, if my Arabic is correct)


    1-0 :: Eto'o 14 :: Fileserve

    2-0 :: Milito 15 :: Fileserve

    2-1 :: Bogdani 23 :: Fileserve

    2-2 :: Giaccherini 29 :: Fileserve

    3-2 :: Chivu 45 :: Fileserve

    http://www.armenian-soccer.com
    Armenian Soccer Videos

  3. #3
    lostmew's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Sep 10
    Posts
    56
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti



    Quote Originally Posted by b4h4mooth View Post
    somebody please give e download fot this game....
    please guys
    last night my streaming was horrible
    really appreciate it guys
    19 Jan 2011 - Serie A - Inter Milan v. Cesena - English - HTTP
    Serie A: Inter Milan vs. Cesena [1000 kbps], 1-19-2011, courtesy of FoxSoccer.tv. Links below:

    1st Half:

    http://www.fileserve.com/file/25r47Pp

    2nd Half:

    http://www.fileserve.com/file/8fPqbCJ

    Enjoy Everyone!!!


    Credit: Wigan

    From : gongto
    Date : 19 Jan. 2011 17:07:39

  4. #4
    lostmew's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Sep 10
    Posts
    56
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti



    when you guys want full matches of this season,
    i think you can check out this site: http://www.matchhighlight.com/forums/

  5. #5

    Join Date
    10 May 10
    Posts
    135
    Thanked
    39 times
    Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti

    Switzerland

    Forum Supporter
    Scarpini HL from Youtube. I know, it isn't the same quality as Five Stars' caps, but better than nothing.



    To download I recommend this program

  6. #6
    b4h4mooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 10
    Posts
    4,841
    Thanked
    2,434 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

    36
    Quote Originally Posted by lostmew View Post
    19 Jan 2011 - Serie A - Inter Milan v. Cesena - English - HTTP
    Serie A: Inter Milan vs. Cesena [1000 kbps], 1-19-2011, courtesy of FoxSoccer.tv. Links below:

    1st Half:

    http://www.fileserve.com/file/25r47Pp

    2nd Half:

    http://www.fileserve.com/file/8fPqbCJ

    Enjoy Everyone!!!


    Credit: Wigan

    From : gongto
    Date : 19 Jan. 2011 17:07:39
    thanks dude i love u dude hehehe

  7. #7
    b4h4mooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 10
    Posts
    4,841
    Thanked
    2,434 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlaut View Post
    Inter - Cesena 3:2
    19 January 2011



    :: Goals ::
    (Credits to Hossam21)

    720x576, Arabic
    (Seems to be Al-Riyadiah channel, if my Arabic is correct)


    1-0 :: Eto'o 14’ :: Fileserve

    2-0 :: Milito 15’ :: Fileserve

    2-1 :: Bogdani 23’ :: Fileserve

    2-2 :: Giaccherini 29’ :: Fileserve

    3-2 :: Chivu 45’ :: Fileserve

    really appreciate mate thanks

  8. #8
    b4h4mooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 10
    Posts
    4,841
    Thanked
    2,434 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

    36
    Quote Originally Posted by lostmew View Post
    when you guys want full matches of this season,
    i think you can check out this site: http://www.matchhighlight.com/forums/
    thanks dude !!!!

  9. #9
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    12,331
    Thanked
    2,488 times



    Grazie Edgar!
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

  10. #10
    _Ivan_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 May 10
    Posts
    3,782
    Thanked
    1,412 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

    Croatia

    49
    thx

  11. #11

    Join Date
    21 Mar 10
    Posts
    53
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    No Milan player



    will somebody post the goals from SKY HD?

  12. #12
    Bes's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 May 08
    Posts
    4,918
    Thanked
    1,250 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

    Albania

    50 FIF Special Ones
    I actually don't know why I didn't till now? Will be trying to get them up tonight.

  13. #13
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,680
    Thanked
    5,703 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Thanks Bessi, you're DA MAN!

  14. #14

    Join Date
    21 Mar 10
    Posts
    53
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    No Milan player



    thanks bessi.

  15. #15
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,680
    Thanked
    5,703 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Bessi? Hehe

  16. #16
    Bes's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 May 08
    Posts
    4,918
    Thanked
    1,250 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

    Albania

    50 FIF Special Ones
    These days I'm having a very bad flu, as soon as I recover, I'll have more time for PC and will do them. That won't be late for collectors I think.

  17. #17
    Bes's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 May 08
    Posts
    4,918
    Thanked
    1,250 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

    Albania

    50 FIF Special Ones
    Sky Sport HD | 1280x720 | HD720p | x264-mkv @ 3mbps | AC3 2.0 @ 192kbps | Boss
    Audio: 1. Sky Sport 2. Scarpini 3. Stadium



    1-0 Eto'o
    FILEVO - RAPIDSHARE

    2-0 Milito
    FILEVO - RAPIDSHARE

    2-1 Bogdani
    FILEVO - RAPIDSHARE

    2-2 Giaccherini
    FILEVO - RAPIDSHARE

    3-2 Chivu
    FILEVO - RAPIDSHARE

    Next in queue: Inter-Palermo 720p goals.

  18. Thanks (2): Gustafao, INTER

  19. #18
    Gustafao's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Sep 08
    Posts
    153
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Cambiasso



    Quote Originally Posted by Bessi View Post
    Sky Sport HD | 1280x720 | HD720p | x264-mkv @ 3mbps | AC3 2.0 @ 192kbps | Boss
    Audio: 1. Sky Sport 2. Scarpini 3. Stadium



    1-0 Eto'o
    FILEVO - RAPIDSHARE

    2-0 Milito
    FILEVO - RAPIDSHARE

    2-1 Bogdani
    FILEVO - RAPIDSHARE

    2-2 Giaccherini
    FILEVO - RAPIDSHARE

    3-2 Chivu
    FILEVO - RAPIDSHARE

    Next in queue: Inter-Palermo 720p goals.

    Thanks Bessi! Magical work!
    Chi non salta Rossonero !

  20. #19
    Handoyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    24,680
    Thanked
    5,703 times

    Indonesia

    32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Bessi the best

    I hope you've recovered from your flu bro. Just take some rest, take a lot of vit C, and I'm sure you'll be fine.

  21. #20
    Edlaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 May 05
    Posts
    2,147
    Thanked
    70 times
    Fav. Player
    All at Inter

    Armenia

    29 Forum Supporter
    Thanks, Bessi
    http://www.armenian-soccer.com
    Armenian Soccer Videos

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •