Thread: Hamed, your poem!!!!!!

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

Hamed, your poem!!!!!!

It's written in red and black letters! Change that!!!!!

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Yeah, true!!! I think subconsciously I am a Milanista. Wish granted, but where is the Cesar goal and Celebration that you promised me???

It seems like he is going to stick around with your Lazio, are you glad or you didn't like his attitude? Anyway, the dude is so cool. 2

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

The goals are right here. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see where to download them from.

I'm glad Cesar is staying. I always liked him and his bad display in the beggining of the season was largely due to the incompetence of our former coach Caso.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Thanx man, i will see them when i get back home.

So you think the new guy is better than Caso?

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Well, I finally watched them and I had fun, I've been trying to imitate Cesar's goal-celebration ever since I saw that game. I will practice it vigourously now so I'd do it the next time I play soccer.

BTW, I noticed that one of the goals was from alhilaclub.com or whatever. You might not know them but they are the 'Juventus' of Saudi Arabia. The biggest cheaters on earth and I was dissappointed you guys associate with them.

The arabic commentary for the highlights was just a bonus, it's been so long since i've heared an arabic-commentated italian game. We have too much passion for soccer.

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

Papadopulo is definitely better then Caso. Even when we lost weo at least looked like a football team under him.

As for the sites, I believe it's one of the Saudi members of Laziofever that is a supporter of that club. I don't think we are officially affiliated wth them or anything.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

True, I never understood why Caso benched DiCanio at season's start, Lazio would have won more game had he played.

About that saudi team, I figured it now. Their uniform is blue and white, hence some of them like Lazio.