Thread: Official: Rebecchi to Cremonese

Jimmy

Official: Rebecchi to Cremonese

Mario Rebecchi has joined Cremonese. This is a big relief, since Mancini has more or less treated him like dirt these six months. Heīs not even mentioned the guy as a part of the team.

Hopefully heīll get playing time there.

Another young player on loan, it's good I just hope he get alot of playingtime, Then we can see if he have the potential to return to us.

Jimmy
    We currently have a squad of 27 players now, which is fine with me. Although, it wouldnīt be a bad idea to loan out Beati as well. But if Beati stays, it looks like he is at least considered by Mancini since he has been called up in Coppa Italia, albeit not being on the bench.

Itīs good a good deal for us and him. Even though I admit my doubts of cutting the team size too drastically. Good luck, Mario!

I canīt help wonder if this is also a move clearing up space for Cesar...
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Doubt it, it looks a hell lot like we wont bring any players in, in this trasfer market. And all roomers claim that Cesar are close to extend his contract with Lazio YES.

I'm so pleased that we finaly have less then 30 players. and it looks like we are cotting the squad with one ore two more. Or that is what the roomers say, and if that happend we have the ideal nr of players(25/26).

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    This is a loan deal right? In CM, Rebecchi was quite a remarkable talent though. I don't know about IRL. Is he really good?
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.