Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member

Christoph Knasmullner

http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=17252

Not official from our site but i think the kid deserves his own thread.Welcome Knasmullner I hope he does well, maybe even joins the first squad

2. Thanks (1): spork

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    Christoph who?!?!?! WTF really?! Now we're being associated with all the nobodies crawling out there? I mean we said we need reinforcement, but come on, eh!!!!!! What happened to the old Internazionale, the home of giants & all the bad asses?
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    I'd rather have this guy as our backup in midfield instead of Kharja!

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    I heard he is a player for the primavera. So no panic Lionheart... ^^

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

This guy has nothing to do with our real (1st team) mercato since he will be shifted to our youth team, where he'll adapt to the environment and so on. It won't affect our mercato behaviour or whatsoever.
    So calm down Lion.^^
    #InterMentality

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Christoph who?!?!?! WTF really?! Now we're being associated with all the nobodies crawling out there? I mean we said we need reinforcement, but come on, eh!!!!!! What happened to the old Internazionale, the home of giants & all the bad asses?
    He's a primavera player man.
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    In the report it says they don't know if he will join the primavera or the first squad...

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

I hope he will join the primavera first, and then if we have some crisis in the midfield then he can be called up, and in the summer he will be a first-team player, for now he has no room in the first team if nwankwo stays with us.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    I can't find one video on youtube of this guy But hopefully he's a good enough player to play for the 1st team in the near future.
    C'è solo l'Inter, per me, solo l'Inter !!!

Twitter: @inter4arab1908

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    In the report it says they don't know if he will join the primavera or the first squad...
    He will join the Primavera team. In the summer it's decided whether he stays there or joins the first team.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    If he was that good, why did Bayern let him go???? This question is going to bother me till I'm proved wrong.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    If he was that good, why did Bayern let him go???? This question is going to bother me till I'm proved wrong.
    That's what I've been thinking... They don't let talents go that easy. They keep them until they're old and tired as fuck...
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    They wanted him to stay but he chose to leave and not renew his contract which ends in sex months.

http://de.fifa.com/worldfootball/clu...d=1367983.html
    C'è solo l'Inter, per me, solo l'Inter !!!

Twitter: @inter4arab1908

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Austria

Cause nobody really knows him I try to give some impressions of him and why he left Bayern.

Knasmüllner was one of their biggest hopes when he played in the amateur team under Scholl. LvG said he will have a bright future at Bayern but he still lack some physics.

But then Bayern changed the coach of the amateur team and Knasmüllner was out of the squad all of a sudden with no reason. Gerland took the coach spot and he didn't like Christoph. He never spoke to him etc. There was no communication at all. Christoph tried to fight his way into the squad but after some months he realised that under Gerland he has no chance. Gerland has "his" darlings and they play and the other ones have no chance even if the ones who play suck. It is not only Christoph there are other players too which are confronted with the same problem.

There were other clubs interested in Christoph but as soon as he heard of Inter he couldn't refuse the offer because you get such a chance once in a lifetime and he wants to make his way at Inter with hard work.
    He said he takes no tipps from Arna cause they are too different in playing style and attitude.

This was what Christoph said about his departure. Gerland himself said he has no problems with Christoph. You never know whose fault it was. But something certainly happed between those two. Even if someone is not an insider you could notice that those two weren't the best friends.

Israel

By Stuttgart fan (interesting in the german football) about Knasmuller...

He's austrian that consider as big talent. but like his friend from Bremen, Arna, he's very arrogant and thinks that he's a lot better than what he's. he did'nt respect Bayern and his teammates instead utilize one of the best football youth teams in the world. because his atittude and his average ability in the last time, he's in the B team instead of the first team. Bayern decided to don't renew his contract because that reasons. him and his agent decided that he must leave now and Bayern will let him leave.

like Arna, he has bad atittude, If Inter will succed to "organize" him we'll get a player that could succes in the first team. if not, he'll be just a passing episode.

Nerazzurri Israeliani
    Siamo Sempre Con Voi!

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

This is a signing for the future, which doesn't cost Inter much and doesn't affect whether Inter sign big name players. No need to get worked up about it, I hope Christoph and the other Austrian kid are good and able to play for Inter.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by .:42:. View Post
    Cause nobody really knows him I try to give some impressions of him and why he left Bayern.

Knasmüllner was one of their biggest hopes when he played in the amateur team under Scholl. LvG said he will have a bright future at Bayern but he still lack some physics.

But then Bayern changed the coach of the amateur team and Knasmüllner was out of the squad all of a sudden with no reason. Gerland took the coach spot and he didn't like Christoph. He never spoke to him etc. There was no communication at all. Christoph tried to fight his way into the squad but after some months he realised that under Gerland he has no chance. Gerland has "his" darlings and they play and the other ones have no chance even if the ones who play suck. It is not only Christoph there are other players too which are confronted with the same problem.

There were other clubs interested in Christoph but as soon as he heard of Inter he couldn't refuse the offer because you get such a chance once in a lifetime and he wants to make his way at Inter with hard work.
    He said he takes no tipps from Arna cause they are too different in playing style and attitude.

This was what Christoph said about his departure. Gerland himself said he has no problems with Christoph. You never know whose fault it was. But something certainly happed between those two. Even if someone is not an insider you could notice that those two weren't the best friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inter Siamo Noi View Post
    By Stuttgart fan (interesting in the german football) about Knasmuller...

He's austrian that consider as big talent. but like his friend from Bremen, Arna, he's very arrogant and thinks that he's a lot better than what he's. he did'nt respect Bayern and his teammates instead utilize one of the best football youth teams in the world. because his atittude and his average ability in the last time, he's in the B team instead of the first team. Bayern decided to don't renew his contract because that reasons. him and his agent decided that he must leave now and Bayern will let him leave.

like Arna, he has bad atittude, If Inter will succed to "organize" him we'll get a player that could succes in the first team. if not, he'll be just a passing episode.
    Hah, very different views from the situation. Hopefully he will grow a first team player at Inter. I've understood he's a defensive midfielder with passing ability. Can someone confirm or deny this and be more specific what kind of player this boy is?

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Its official:

Transfers: Cristoph Knasmullner signs until 2015
    Friday, 28 January 2011 11:24:34 permalink
    MILAN – The work of the Inter club officials proceeds successfully, as they continue to enrol some of the most promising talents of international football to Nerazzurri club.
    Christoph Knasmullner, Austrian, born on 30 April 1992, has been signed on a permanent deal and the relevant contracts have already been presented to the Lega Serie A for the players registration. The player arrives from F.C. Bayern Munich, which F.C. Internazionale would like to wholeheartedly thank for their collaboration in the deal, confirming the excellent relationship between two of the biggest clubs in the world of football.
    The midfielder made a name for himself in the Bayern youth system: first with the under-17s side and then with the club’s second team (10 appearances in the German third division). He has already received some international caps with the Austrian under-17s, with which he played in the European Championships, the under-19s and the under-20s national sides.
    Knasmullner has signed a four and a half year contract with Inter, which will keep him at the club until 30 June 2015.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Well he does look like an arrogant fucker.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Argentina

Welcome Cristoph
    I hope you become a top class player(we can hope can we)