Thread: Honest opinon of Muntari

England

Honest opinon of Muntari

Hi, Sunderland fan here. Is Muntari really as bad as people are making out? Because seriously, he was a top player when he was at Portsmouth. Or is it just a case of armchair Inter 'fans' from places like Denmark talking bollocks?

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    Ah Jesus fuckin' Christ... Another one. Are there any admins online seriously? Take care of business please. Forum is gettin' messy with all these new Sunder shit threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Wow Azz must really get under your skin even over there.

Truth is he isn't good enough for Inter by a long shot, Sunderland yes and I mean no offence.

Anyways this should be closed pretty soon. Ask in Muntari's thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

England

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Ah Jesus fuckin' Christ... Another one. Are there any admins online seriously? Take care of business please. Forum is gettin' messy with all these new Sunder shit threads.
    Have you ever actually watched Sunderland?

England

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Interista View Post
    Wow Azz must really get under your skin even over there.

Truth is he isn't good enough for Inter by a long shot, Sunderland yes and I mean no offence.

Anyways this should be closed pretty soon. Ask in Muntari's thread.
    Are you basing this on the time he got two yellows in 60 seconds? (Because thats what people seem to be doing on here)...i suppose as well the style of football in Italy is completely different than England.

England

I wouldnt bother with a discussion with inter fans mate there awful people, vile and nasty they enjoy putting smaller clubs down, it must make them feel better

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderland AFC View Post
    Are you basing this on the time he got two yellows in 60 seconds? (Because thats what people seem to be doing on here)...i suppose as well the style of football in Italy is completely different than England.
    No I'm saying his tactical abilities are poor, which was proven V Catania but his physical abilities are very good and his passing would be acceptable in a lower league EPL team. CM or LM.

United States

62 Forum Supporter
    For Inter and their style of football, yes he is quite shit. But somewhere else he might not be... he did well at Portsmouth so maybe the EPL is the right place for him.

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    Why would he? There isn't any other club in the whole world?!
    C' solo l'Inter, per me, solo l'Inter !!!

Twitter: @inter4arab1908

England

Quote Originally Posted by McBardo View Post
    I wouldnt bother with a discussion with inter fans mate there awful people, vile and nasty they enjoy putting smaller clubs down, it must make them feel better
    These arent fans mate, typical plastics it seems...probably never been to Italy 80% of them

Fav. Player

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    Of course not!!! What kind of a question is that!? Are you for real? Why would I give a fuck about Sunder... Wait a minute, Sunder who?!?!? Who are you people & where are you at seriously? God dayaaam!!! I'm not feelin ya... I'm not feelin' the AFC. The AFC should think about the Asian Cup final, Japan - Australia. Aren't there clubs & forums in your own size so you can fuck with'em? JESUS!!!

If we (Inter) throw a dog (you AFC folks) a bone (Muntari), we don't want you to ask first if it tastes any good or not, aight?! It's a bone god damn, take it & be happy that the world champion throw you a bone.

Sulley was useless as tits on a boar for the great Inter, but as sure as fuck it will feel like Messi to you guys. So get your people together & leave us the fuck alone. We got other stuff we should worry about.
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

England

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Interista View Post
    No I'm saying his tactical abilities are poor, which was proven V Catania but his physical abilities are very good and his passing would be acceptable in a lower league EPL team. CM or LM.
    we arent 'lower' premier league though. We're looking good for Europa League this season

England

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Of course not!!! What kind of a question is that!? Are you for real? Why would I give a fuck about Sunder... Wait a minute, Sunder who?!?!? Who are you people & where are you at seriously? God dayaaam!!! I'm not feelin ya... I'm not feelin' the AFC. Aren't there clubs & forums in your own size so you can fuck with'em? JESUS!!!

If we (Inter) throw a dog (you AFC folks) a bone (Muntari), we don't want you to ask first if it tastes any good or not, aight?! It's a bone god damn, take it & be happy that you got a player from the world champion.

Sulley was useless as tits on a boar for the great Inter, but as sure as fuck it will feel like Messi to you guys. So get your people together & leave us the fuck alone. We got other stuff we should worry about.
    Fuck off you Nazi German prick...typical plastic 'fan'...why support Inter if your German...doesnt make sense.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Fuck off you Nazi German prick...typical plastic 'fan'...why support Inter if your German...doesnt make sense.
    Oh good, yeah call him a Nazi that'll help. Banned in 3...2..1...

we arent 'lower' premier league though. We're looking good for Europa League this season
    I don't really care tbh but you're not a top EPL team anyways.

Fav. Player

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    Perhaps I should remove the German flag.. it's causing too much confusion.

I'm not German you fuckin' racist bastard. But I shouldn't bother explaining that to you. Get the fuck out of here & go play with the boys of your own size.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

Croatia

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Closed