Page 136 of 242 FirstFirst ... 3686126133134135136137138139146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 4828

Thread: Yuto Nagatomo

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by wambam View Post
    I also don't get the criticism. He's a big goal threat and that's how he plays, he's not a good crosser, he lacks focus defensively, yes, but he gets on the end of the ball and scores. In our team, considering who we have leading the lines, we need runners from deep to get into the box, Naga's the only one to do it regularly.

If he was playing this way at LB, I'd understand because he's essentially a winger right now (although I do still love the way he plays at LB), but right now he's a LWB and he's the one giving our attack much of its threat level.
    You should go watch his videos on youtube dude... Also watch him at inter, he's trully a good crosser...
    FORZAINTER

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by pencilpal View Post
    Tbh Yuto wouldn't still be at Inter if not for his speed and strong finishing
    That doesn't say much, since Messi wouldn't still be at Barcelona if not for his speed and strong finishing.

At least in my eyes the signing of a top class LWB should be a priority if we truly want to contend for CL qualification
    If Inter ends up not making it to CL next season, there should be several more players that are actually a bigger factor for that (Guarin, for instance). A better LWB can improve the team, but you can say pretty much the same for any other position. why you single out one of the better player in the current squad and already try to blame him for everything?

3. Thanks (1): Cal

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by MiQ View Post
    That doesn't say much, since Messi wouldn't still be at Barcelona if not for his speed and strong finishing.
    I'd say if it wasn't for his DRIBBLING and finishing
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by wambam View Post

If he was playing this way at LB, I'd understand because he's essentially a winger right now (although I do still love the way he plays at LB), but right now he's a LWB and he's the one giving our attack much of its threat level.
    So mazzari try to create japanese gareth bale?
    We can sold him for at least 80m then

Naga did well for inter, Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

6. Thanks (1): chipschups

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    So mazzari try to create japanese gareth bale?
    lol, basically.

You know what though, someone had to do it. It's been pretty evident since he joined us that he's a good finisher, and that his ability to get on the ball in the box is also pretty good, just a matter of finding someone to make use of it.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

We have to be critical to every player that already played better than they do now. I know what are his qualities, but there are some things I want him to work on, like 1-2 passes and on his strenght. His weak leg (left) isn't as bad as it used to be, but I still see him using his right more than his left (altho Alvarez is still worse with that). His defence NEEDS to be better. He gets beaten too many times on the left side, while the Camp-Jonachan/Rano-Jonachan/Rolando-Johnny side handles it better. I have a feeling we concede mostly because of that left side.

I want him to stay at Inter, because right now he is our best wingbacks, and we usually have problems with good wingbacks and lb/rbs. Also he can play on both sides. Not hating him, just being real about it. He isn't faultless.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I dont think anyone said he is faultless, or he would've been the betst there is, world class LB.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

yeah but why are people asking why do we 'criticize'. don't you guys want our players to perform even better?
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I guess they are complaining when someone criticize player X (and is never ever satisfied with him) for no reason. Sometimes, some players, are on the pick of the fans, and no matter how they do, only their mistakes will be remember, and never their positive moves. Those players can do 10 good things and 1 mistake, and only that mistkae will be mentioned.

Other teams for example, is the opposite way. They are mostly shit but are loved by the majority of the fans. They do 1 good thing and are GODS, but the mistakes, well, people ask for excuses.

And that my friend, the double standard, is what pisses many off. Me included.

My message to JuBe cunts

12. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

Truth be told, Nagatomo is ok, not good, not bad. I never "felt" him part of Inter for some reason or another. And I also don't see his days here to be long.

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Truth be told, Nagatomo is ok, not good, not bad. I never "felt" him part of Inter for some reason or another. And I also don't see his days here to be long.
    just wonder, if he is just ok, who is good, very good, great, and world class? and mind to explain why?

afaik, in moratti era we don't have left defender that stay for long
    the only one that stay for long is the one who have a head concussion

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    To tell the truth, Nagatomo has been a part of Inter even before you registered at this forum, and you know the current squad have only two 'elder' starters; Cambiasso and Ranocchia (the latter joined only weeks before). And some of Zanetti, Milito, Castellazzi, Samuel or Chivu will be likely to leave within the next few years given their ages...

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Fiji

Quote Originally Posted by MiQ View Post
    Except that speed and finishing are ideal qualities for a ST, while especially the latter is secondary for a WB tbh (and consistency in dribbling and crossing as well as defensive solidity are primary qualities).

If Inter ends up not making it to CL next season, there should be several more players that are actually a bigger factor for that (Guarin, for instance). A better LWB can improve the team, but you can say pretty much the same for any other position. why you single out one of the better player in the current squad and already try to blame him for everything?
    I'm not attempting to "blame him for everything". Rather, the WBs are one of the most important positions in Mazzarri's tactics, and while I'd value Nagatomo as a utility player in the squad, I wouldn't characterize him as a starter.

My dream is Alex Sandro for the left and Danilo for the right, but it's more likely we'll get someone like Marquinho or Gabriel Silva :Interstyle:

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

Indonesia

My dream is Alex Sandro for the left and Danilo for the right, but it's more likely we'll get someone like Marquinho or Gabriel Silva :Interstyle:
    porto players again?
    no thanks
    enough is enough for porto to rip us off

we still have one that is rotting in the bench

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Fiji

Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    porto players again?
    no thanks
    enough is enough for porto to rip us off
    Porto never ripped us off tbh

The fact WE paid a total of 20 million for Pereira and Guarin is our own obvious wrongdoing

Alex Sandro and Danilo are probably the most effective fullback duo in Europe tbh, and Otamendi and Mangala are both some of Europe's most in demand CBs atm

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

Indonesia

Porto never ripped us off tbh

The fact WE paid a total of 20 million for Pereira and Guarin is our own obvious wrongdoing

Alex Sandro and Danilo are probably the most effective fullback duo in Europe tbh, and Otamendi and Mangala are both some of Europe's most in demand CBs atm

guarin cost us 1.5M loan fee + 11M transfer fee
    pereira cost us 10M transfer fee
    Quaresma cost us 18.6M transfer fee
    they are all pretty much useless

jonathan -nagatomo is much better for now
    they give us more goals and assists than those porto duo, that should be enough
    and I don't understand why you are so demanding towards nagatomo

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Fiji

So you'd turn down the likes of Jackson Martinez, Otamendi, Mangala, Alex Sandro, and even Danilo?

We moved for Porto players with well recorded mentality issues; both Guarin and Quaresma were infamous for their lack of intelligence on the pitch, and I believe Pereira's ostracization from Porto was motivated both by Sandro's form and a conflict with the manager.

Falcao was also from Porto; does his origins from the Portuguese club somehow justify an indiscriminate bias against players from the aforementioned team?

My demeanour has been admittedly quite demanding of Nagatomo, given the importance of the WB position to the success of Mazzarri's tactics, and the importance of reaching CL (to meet our financial needs).

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

Indonesia

So you'd turn down the likes of Jackson Martinez, Otamendi, Mangala, Alex Sandro, and even Danilo?

We moved for Porto players with well recorded mentality issues; both Guarin and Quaresma were infamous for their lack of intelligence on the pitch, and I believe Pereira's ostracization from Porto was motivated both by Sandro's form and a conflict with the manager.

Falcao was also from Porto; does his origins from the Portuguese club somehow justify an indiscriminate bias against players from the aforementioned team?

My demeanour has been admittedly quite demanding of Nagatomo, given the importance of the WB position to the success of Mazzarri's tactics, and the importance of reaching CL (to meet our financial needs).
    of course
    porto gave us their shit players and you still want to give them money?
    no more porto player
    falcao is overated as hell, 60 million for a striker?palacio is much much better and useful than him for only 10 million

walter mazzari so far make both jonathan and nagatomo very usefull and effective in his tactic
    with a similar formation with strama and 90% of the same player he did well so far
    unless that is not enough for you let's start put others on microscope too
    mazzari use 3-5-1-1 only, one dimensional, not creative, replaced
    handa like to stunned in front of goal, he need to be replaced
    rano is too slow, replace him
    juan is too abrupt and emotional,made unecessary foul, replace him
    cambiasso is getting old, replace him
    guarin is shit, cannot even use his brain, his long shot is awful as hell, replace him
    icardi is too one dimensional, replace him
    pereira, kuz, chivu, carizzo don;t even mention them
    oh and our new owner have a yellow teeth, don't like it, replaced him

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Fiji

You're generalizing over an entire club using the performances of THREE players

Players can have faults, but not in the primary attributes of their position.

You have to ask the question "what characteristics are required of a wingback, and does Nagatomo fulfill those requirements?" Atm I would say no, and while he would be great as a utility player, I don't see him as a part of the starting lineup if we want to contend for CL.

Similarly, with (e.g.) Ranocchia, you have to ask if he fulfills the attributes of a defender to a high level, and I'd say he does tbh. Speed is NOT a primary characteristic for a defender, especially in comparison to anticipation and an ability to read the game.

The best CBs aren't necessarily quick and pact; they simply have a stunning ability to read the game, so dispossessing the opponent becomes easier. This is why someone like Marquinhos was worth 30 million, despite having made some glaring mistakes with Roma.

And Cambiasso and Guarin should be replaced. Juan and Icardi have their negative points, but they are quite young and have a lot of room for development. Icardi is a GREAT finisher and his attributes match that of a clinical striker, and Juan possesses very strong technique (and he is not bad at reading the game tbh), regardless of his occasional over aggressiveness (which was only *really* present in the preseason tbh).

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

Indonesia

You're generalizing over an entire club using the performances of three players

Players can have faults, but not in the primary attributes of their position.

You have to ask the question "what characteristics are required of a wingback, and does Nagatomo fulfill those requirements?" Atm I would say no, and while he would be great as a utility player, I don't see him as a part of the starting lineup if we want to contend for CL

Similarly, with (e.g.) Ranocchia, you have to ask if he fulfills the attributes of a defender to a high level, and I'd say he does tbh. Speed is NOT a truly important characteristic for a defender, especially in comparison to anticipation and an ability to read the game. The best CBs are necessarily fast; they can simply predict where the opponent will move, so dispossessing the opponent becomes easier.

And Cambiasso and Guarin should be replaced. Juan and Icardi have their negative points, but they are quite young and have a lot of room for development. Icardi is a GREAT finisher and his attributes match that of a clinical striker, and Juan possesses very strong technique (and he is not bad at reading the game tbh), regardless of his occasional over aggressiveness (which was only *really* present in the preseason tbh).
    oh i'm sorry if you don't understand my english
    why do you only pick on nagatomo while there are many other players that are worse than him?

basically you can critisized many of our players but only pick on nagatomo