Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter Fans Balkan

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF

Inter Fans Balkan

Sooooooo... We are more and more around here, so i decided to open this thread. lest talk about our site (Interfans Macedonia), give here links (and people can use google translate), talk about happenings in macedonia and so on.

Everybody is welcomed to talk though I have some doubts, if i should call this thread like this or "Inter Fans Balkan"... I'll change the name if you want, np...

InterFans Madeconia official fanclub, announcement, interesting facts, pictures, all can come here...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Pajo, wouldn't be better to have a talk as Inter fans Balkan?

We're quite enough members from Balkan, and we're leading the forum with most members from there haha
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

since i have been labeled no.1 hater of pandev in the past....let me just say welcome to all balkan brothers who support inter!
    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.

BRING BACK LELE

4. Thanks (1): perika

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Pajo, wouldn't be better to have a talk as Inter fans Balkan?

We're quite enough members from Balkan, and we're leading the forum with most members from there haha
    ok, how about this?
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    A question if you don't mind I read about Moratti, Figo and Toldo visiting Inter Fan Clubs around the world. Do you guys have an official fan club?
    C' solo l'Inter, per me, solo l'Inter !!!

Twitter: @inter4arab1908

Quote Originally Posted by blackmore View Post
    since i have been labeled no.1 hater of pandev in the past....let me just say welcome to all balkan brothers who support inter!
    It's fine black, but don't let it happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    ok, how about this?
    It's okay, jmaster will be satisfied.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by il Biscione 84 View Post
    A question if you don't mind I read about Moratti, Figo and Toldo visiting Inter Fan Clubs around the world. Do you guys have an official fan club?

Not yet. The board of the club is made, the initial members chosen. We should have registered on Monday, but there were some problems with the documents. So tomorrow should be the day when we become official

Anyway, we wont be able to register in Milano. We should wait till June, when the season ends, than some of us will go there and register.

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    Awesome! So how do you register your club? you're familiar with the process?

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I know the procedure more or less, but i believe Filip (beneamata) can tell you more, since he is part of the board, and im not.

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Cipe & Pupi

Italy

Congrats to becoming official!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Macedonia

first of all how do i become a member of Inter fans macedonia Pajo?
    INTER

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    It's not official yet, when it does, i'll let you know Probably you'll have to pay 300 denars per year, and you'll get a fan card. I'll post here the rules after we become official.

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Macedonia

It's not official yet, when it does, i'll let you know Probably you'll have to pay 300 denars per year, and you'll get a fan card. I'll post here the rules after we become official.
    No problemo my man
    i'll be waiting
    INTER

Macedonia

Hi

IC(Inter Club) can be registered only in June(as far as I know), you must have 50 existing members who must pay participation(based on one year), participation is about 15-16 euros for every year. In that year, you have right to get tickets to all Inter matches and with lower costs. Plus, you get presents from store.inter.it for becoming a member of IC, i think the value of the present is about the participation you pay.

This is what I know, it may not be 100% true.
    Da piccolino non lo sapevo ma l'ho capito mentre crescevo tifare Inter vuol dire ONORE!!!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Thats to register the club in Milano only.. I dont know if he was asking about milano, or general, to register the club in our own country..

My message to JuBe cunts

Macedonia

Thats to register the club in Milano only.. I dont know if he was asking about milano, or general, to register the club in our own country..
    There is no relationship between those two things
    (as far as i know, again)
    Da piccolino non lo sapevo ma l'ho capito mentre crescevo tifare Inter vuol dire ONORE!!!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Yeah, i know Its easier however, when you already have members registered at least in macedonia. ..

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    Many thanks Pajo and Beneamata Goodluck on your Macedonian club. It doesn't sound like a complicated process, I might start my own club here.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Well, we already have esptablished site, me and filip are both admins. We have FB page with 4000+ fans so far. It's a start, so creating a fan club is easier, we just release statement about it, and many will come to join.

If you start from the begining, without a site, or un-official club, would be much harder.. Try unofficially first, watch together football often, at least 10-15 people, than 30, and so on, the number will get bigger...

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    G.Facchetti, G.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter
    Well, we already have esptablished site, me and filip are both admins. We have FB page with 4000+ fans so far. It's a start, so creating a fan club is easier, we just release statement about it, and many will come to join.

If you start from the begining, without a site, or un-official club, would be much harder.. Try unofficially first, watch together football often, at least 10-15 people, than 30, and so on, the number will get bigger...
    Thanks for the tips. I though about starting with a FB page and then maybe arrange a meeting gathering or something. I know there is a "Sheikh" in Bahrain that is die-hard fan and has contact with Moratti Maybe, I'll take my project to him and see what he can do