Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Andrea Romano

Fav. Player
    #FuckWanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    wish him the best, as with all youth players, but if it wasnt for his home-grown status i feel fairly confident he wouldnt be contracted to us anymore, tbh.

Old name
    the dude

Aaland

I am against this, i dont have any opinion whatsoever on Romano, but loaning players to serie c amateur teams its not how you give a player a chance to grow.

Playing in Serie C alongside mediocre, lol i cant believe i said that; here i go again, playing in serie C alongside crappy players, against even crappier players who probably have also "real" jobs beside football, wont get you far. My vocabulary might be harsh, and someones feelings might get hurt AGAIN (lol jk), but thats the truth. If today we loaned Romano and 99% ruined his career, next time it will be Bessa, and before that there were many others, like Aiman Napoli, who btw is part of the same team we loaned Romano.
    Guacamole

3. Thanks (1): Guney

Vietnam

We loan a player to wherever he gets chance to play, not to the strongest/biggest club interested in him out there.
    Because eating Inter's bench is still better than warming benches elsewhere.

For Duncan/Livaja, we loan them to seria A or top serie B teams. For Coutinho/Longo, It was a top devision team. It's all about players' current quality

5. Thanks (1): Redbullsnation

Fav. Player
    #FuckWanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Romano is being loaned out to his appropiate level. If you consider that Crisetig is a bit part player for Spezia for example, and Romano is nowhere near Crisetig's level, Serie C is appropriate for him.

I hope he comes back much stronger for this, but I personally find it unlikely he will amount to much tbh.

7. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    #FuckWanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Romano has gone on loan to Serie B Crotone. Good for him, I didnt expect him to be in Serie B. Hopefully this is the start of actually "getting something" good from him

- - - Updated - - -

Start a new adventure for Andrea Romano. The midfielder born in '93, that Inter has given jointly to Bologna as part of the operation that led to Inter Capello was, in fact, loaned by the company felsinea to Crotone. The former captain of the Milanese club's Spring talked about this new experience to the official website of the Calabrian society: "Crotone is a perfect square for the growth and maturation of young people like me and I'm very glad I chose the colors red and blue. I convinced I made ​​the right choice. want to thank Gianni Vrenna and directeur sportif Ursino that, despite some injury suffered last year too, strongly believe in me. want to repay at best, on the field, the confidence shown me by all the leadership of Crotone. My features?'m a central midfielder who prefers the more attack. I can not wait to start on July 15 with the withdrawal in Sila and knowing Mr. Dragon and my new teammates. "

Lorenzo Buconi

9. Thanks (1): Fitzy

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Sooo what happened with this guy ?

United States

He's at Prato I'm pretty sure. Don't look for him to ever play for us again.

12. Thanks (2): nurko, Wallace