Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: Hello! new member here!

  1. #1
    Messi's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Mar 11
    Posts
    84
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Argentina

    Hello! new member here!

    Hello good people.
    I recently started to like Inter quite a lot. So I decided to find a nice Inter forum.
    Well I think I don't have to look no more! Apart from being a fairly new Inter fan,
    I'm also a Barcelona fan.

    Forza Inter!

    Take care everyone!

  2. #2
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    12,331
    Thanked
    2,488 times



    Sorry, but apart of NimAraya.. I think it's impossible to find a Inter/Barca fan

    However, welcome to the forum, have a nice stay and keep posting.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

  3. #3
    Messi's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Mar 11
    Posts
    84
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Argentina

    Well after what happened in the CL last year. I actually don't bear any regrets. That's football for you I thought.

    Stuff like that happen. I think Inter is a very nice club and that's why I started to support.

  4. #4
    Visca's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Aug 10
    Posts
    4,034
    Thanked
    1,931 times

    United States

    62 Forum Supporter
    Welcome, I'm a Barca fan too

  5. #5
    Messi's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Mar 11
    Posts
    84
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Argentina

    Thank you. That's cool! We Barca/Inter fans should unite lol! Most of the Barca fans I've talked to hate Inter.
    Such a shame really as Inter is such a great football club.

  6. #6
    Pajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 06
    Posts
    35,934
    Thanked
    20,800 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

    Macedonia

    10 years of FIF
    And most of Inter fans hate Barsa so... And im one of them, proud owner of "No1 Anti-Barca" award in the forum

    But i dont mind Barca fans, most, not all, but most of them are ok. In fact, i dont even hate barca as a club, but i hate them as a team, this current players, this current management, this current Farca.

    Anyway, welcome, keep posting and enjoy your stay
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

    Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

  7. #7
    Messi's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Mar 11
    Posts
    84
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Argentina

    Yeah I've noticed! Why all the hate? Haha. I can understand that some people don't like our team as we win a lot.

    And that we seem to be impossible to beat!

    But joking aside, I completely understand what you're saying here. Thank you!

  8. #8
    Pajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 06
    Posts
    35,934
    Thanked
    20,800 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

    Macedonia

    10 years of FIF
    Nah, it's not the winning thing. I've never been jelous to teams that win honestly

    I hate them because the cockiness of the player/management, their no-class attitude when they lose. It's easy to be class when you win, but even when you lose you have to be class, and you lost it completelly in the football world after the clash with Inter last year, and what the players, management, AND the fans did in Barcelona.

    Oh, i forgot to mention, im going to barcelona in the begining of May, going to visit Nou Camp. One of the most beutifull football construction. Gonna make a "middle finger" pic with barca ambleom though
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

    Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

  9. #9
    Messi's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Mar 11
    Posts
    84
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Argentina

    It was just a bad joke mate.

    Hm. I don't understand why you say that we are cocky after we loose.
    Could you please refer to some games were players/management complain when we loose games?

    I'm interested in peoples opinion about what they think is bad about Barca.
    I'm not one-side minded at all so just be honest.
    Of course everyone can't like you, thats never gonna happen.

    Well, I remember the CL games with Inter last year when Inter won.
    But I do believe one of the main reasons most of us Barca fans complained was due to Bojans goal called offside.

    Clearly it wasn't and it costed us a chance of reaching the final.
    But that's history now, nothing can be done about it anyway.

    But who cares, Inter won over Bayern Munich so it's totally fine!

    Oh really? Me too! I'll definitely look out for a guy with his middle finger/s raised then!
    Last edited by Messi; 06 Mar 11 at 13:27.

  10. #10
    pazzainteramala's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Jul 08
    Posts
    4,320
    Thanked
    35 times
    Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

    Italy

    Welcome messiah.
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

  11. #11
    Lionheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Sep 10
    Posts
    7,326
    Thanked
    6,920 times
    Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

    Europe

    75 Forum Supporter
    Welcome but same as the folks above, I could also never understand how one can like Barca & Inter at the same time. It just doesn't add up. Inter & Real is understandable... Mourinho, great transfer history between the clubs, but Barca? I don't know.
    Last edited by Lionheart; 06 Mar 11 at 17:26. Reason: Spelling
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

  12. #12
    Ana Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Aug 10
    Posts
    3,758
    Thanked
    881 times
    Fav. Player
    Julione ♥

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Sorry, but apart of NimAraya.. I think it's impossible to find a Inter/Barca fan

    However, welcome to the forum, have a nice stay and keep posting.
    I'm a Cule, too.

    Welcome! Nice to have a few more around.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Welcome but same as the folks above, I could also never understand how once can like Barca & Inter at the same time. It just doesn't add up. Inter & Real is understandable... Mourinho, great transfer history between the clubs, but Barca? I don't know.
    I liked Barca long before Inter. They were my first love in futbol..... But Inter is number one. I won't deny Barca is full of divers and cheaters either. But I still support them.

  13. #13
    Messi's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Mar 11
    Posts
    84
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Argentina

    Well I still don't understand what's wrong about being a Barca and Inter fan.

  14. #14
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    12,331
    Thanked
    2,488 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Messi View Post
    Well I still don't understand what's wrong about being a Barca and Inter fan.
    Nevermind.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

  15. #15
    Lionheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Sep 10
    Posts
    7,326
    Thanked
    6,920 times
    Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

    Europe

    75 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ana View Post
    I liked Barca long before Inter. They were my first love in futbol..... But Inter is number one. I won't deny Barca is full of divers and cheaters either. But I still support them.
    With you it's OK, exceptions can be made. As long as your cute you're allowed to like any club you like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Messi View Post
    Well I still don't understand what's wrong about being a Barca and Inter fan.
    For the same reason a vegetarian never goes to a steakhouse. If you would do a brainstorming of the two phrases "Barca" & "Inter" it would probably be like this:

    Inter: Class, elegance, style, passion, quintuple, modesty

    Barca: Peekaboo, dive, free fall, snob, Champions League win with Tom Henning Øvrebø, pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass... oh shit we lost 2-1


    Nahhh... just busting balls son Welcome to the black & blue house. FORZA INTERNAZIONALE.

    P.S.: Can't really thank you folks enough for Eto'o. You must be angels to give him away + a 40 mill. little cherry on the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

  16. Thanks (1): Devious

  17. #16
    Messi's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Mar 11
    Posts
    84
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Argentina

    No! Can't someone say why they think its wrong? What is the reason/s?
    I'd like to hear long time Inter fans opinions about it.

    I mean if one said he/she were an AC Milan and Inter fan I too would raise an eyebrow or two.
    But with Barcelona? Why? Because of last year? Really?

    EDIT: Just read your post Lionheart. Thanks. I dunno, I don't find Barcelona a bunch of cheaters.
    I don't want to sound one side minded here, but I really don't think we've got a team of divers/cheaters/complainers.

    I'd rather turn to Real Madrid for that matter. I've watched a lot of their games, its really rare that you see those players play fair and with respect towards the opposition.

    Well... We do have Sergio Biscuits, but he's about the only one I've seen dive and play unfair.
    Some say Iniesta dives, but come on... He's tiny! Lol

    EDIT 2: Yeah! I really miss Eto'o. And we got lazy Zlatan in return.
    That sucked big time. And now that bastard plays for AC Milan.
    Last edited by Messi; 06 Mar 11 at 18:10.

  18. #17
    _Ivan_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 May 10
    Posts
    3,782
    Thanked
    1,412 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

    Croatia

    49
    welcome inter/barca fan. wow you couldn't find better combination

    anyways have fun, spam etc..

  19. #18
    Visca's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Aug 10
    Posts
    4,034
    Thanked
    1,931 times

    United States

    62 Forum Supporter
    Yeah most Inter fans hate Barca but just ignore it and keep representin'!

    As for Inter I don't support them, I appreciate their history and what they represent but that's it. I'm just a guest here really

  20. #19
    b4h4mooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 10
    Posts
    4,841
    Thanked
    2,434 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

    36
    lionheart that f.ck.*ng hillarious... pas pas pas pas pas pas

    i think most people hate barca because the way team play.....how can the opponents fans team like it when barca playing around pass pass pass which make players running around catch their passing ball they should play more direct...but every team has their own style of play,,,i can understand why they play pass pass football becoz most of their player are small and cant handle bodycontact

    and Messi new fans: i wanna ask?what makes u like inter? most of barca fans hate us so much...and still bitter about last year...

  21. #20
    Messi's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Mar 11
    Posts
    84
    Thanked
    6 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Argentina

    I like the history of the club, the homeshirt, the players. Javier Zanetti is a living legend in my humble opinion.
    I also think that Inter seems like a gentlemans club and team. They play fair and play with respect.
    Which I think is important and nice in football.

    I also found it a bit boring having to wait for several days to watch just one team play,
    so I felt it would be nice to have a second team to watch aswell like inbetween.

    Yeah I know there's many Barca fans that hate Inter, but I'm not one of them.
    Sure it felt bad loosing against Inter last year, but I never hated them for it.

    Well I remember I really didn't like Mourinho celebrating on our pitch.
    I'd never liked that guy. But I think he's where he belongs now. At Real Madrid.

    I still don't have any bad feelings about AC Milan or Juventus though.
    Well maybe Juventus, as I have never won over that team in any FIFA games! Haha!
    Not joking. It's a curse I can't get rid of.
    But I guess the hatred comes with time. Haha!
    Last edited by Messi; 07 Mar 11 at 09:28.

  22. Thanks (1): b4h4mooth

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •