Syria

10 years of FIF

Parma - Inter

this weekend...

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    We played yesterday but Parma are playing only today, that's good.
    But that doesn't matter as well, we just have to play our game and thrash them. And thrash for me against Parma, means 1-0 to 10-0.

Just win this game at any cost and also hope that we won't be playing with 2DMs.

And what about Toldo's injury, coz it seems that Carini seems to bring luck to Inter whenever he plays... haha ....

Syria

10 years of FIF
    his got the flu no injury right?

but fontatas back ache would probably heal by then and i think he will get the show IF toldo is out which i dont think he will be

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

As usual, we are facing a team that has a momentum as of late. Parma have played better under their new coach, they have a lot of offensive weapons. One of whom is our 'wonderkid' Morfeo, who is more capable than Veron to look like an ass and a genious in the same play.

Gilardino is their main weapon, I don't think Materazzi can handle him. Because unlike Toni, he is faster. But whom am I kidding, Materazzi will be there so I hope he can negate Gilardino.

If Coco doens't play in this game, then there is something we don't know. Favalli is surely too old to play 3 games in one week, I hope this game will see the return of Coco to the Serie A.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Well Hamed, I have to disagree with you and I want Materazzi to play this weekend. In fact, I want to keep the same 5 defensive units as against Atalanta. They seem to have find some stability as of late and the last thing we need is to break the consistency again. Why do we have to adjust to Gilardino? Gilardino should be the one to adjust to us.

Tonight's match between Parma and Bologna should be interesting. Bologna is in their form of the season and it should give us an indication of how much Parma has improved since their apalling start to the season.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Trust me, if this unity is solid, i will be the first to keep the unit even if Miha is there. The problem is that this unity is somewhat fooling. Palermo didn't have an organized attack and Atalanta didn't even have on shot. Besides, Cordoba has performed superbly as of late.

Objectively speaking, we were lucky with those teams. When we faced Chievo and Sampa, teams that had organized offensive play, we were under pressure. Parma is just like them, but knowing that the same defence will show up, I hope that they will play as bad as Atalanta. Unlikely since they are playing at home.

Toldo and Cruz had the flu. Now Favalli and Kily has gone down with it as well along with Toldo who still has it. Whereas Cruz has recovered.

And oh, Adriano is back in training!
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Trust me, if this unity is solid, i will be the first to keep the unit even if Miha is there. The problem is that this unity is somewhat fooling. Palermo didn't have an organized attack and Atalanta didn't even have on shot. Besides, Cordoba has performed superbly as of late.

Objectively speaking, we were lucky with those teams. When we faced Chievo and Sampa, teams that had organized offensive play, we were under pressure. Parma is just like them, but knowing that the same defence will show up, I hope that they will play as bad as Atalanta. Unlikely since they are playing at home.
    I think I have to agree with Hamid a bit here. Palermo really had an off day, compared to what they could do. And as for Atalanta, I did say in other thread, they couldn't even make one damn shot on goal !!

But again, Handoyo is right when he said that there shouldn't be changes in the team which seems to be doing well. I think that a change in LB won't be bad though, but changing Matrix with Burdisso or ? That could be a risk though.

Another twist I wanna take, Burdisso deserves a chance but it seems that Mancini doesn't want to take the risk at the moment just when the team finally seems to be getting the results. I do hope that Burdisso will get his call very soon.

Even I am kinda puzzled, which shows from my reply.
    I really want to see Burdisso to partner, but again ......... Saying that, I would be very happy if I see Burdisso in the line up though.

Fav. Player
    Il Principe Mil

Gismo will this flu prevent these players from playing or being called up to the squad for this weekends match?

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    According to Gazzetta.it, Adriano and Recoba are likely to make it for this game, but only for the bench. As Gismo said, Toldo+Favalli+Kily have the flu so I think we should count them out.

No 2 central midfielders? Why do people insist on that? Since we started playing like that we conceded far less goals, we should definitely stick with it.

I think Coco has a great chance to play this one. I would confirm the midfield that played against Atalanta, and Vieri+Martins appears to be the attacking pair.

That means:

Toldo

J Zanetti Cordoba Materazzi Coco

Veron Cambiasso Emre Stankovic

Vieri Martins

Maybe we could rest Stankovic and play Davids on the left?
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    And use 2 DM's (Cambi and CZ) and Emre on Stan's positions. But I think Mancini will again count on Stankovic.

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    Why everyone want rest Dejan ? ?He rested because of yellow card some time ago.He is fit.Maybe he doesn't play the best football in his life but he has many asists lately.He is needed.He gives great impact to the team.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Favalli has the flue? So this surely means a start for Coco. Unless Mancini thinks that a slow, old, offensively-challenged, flu-stricken Favailli is better than Coco.

Edit by Han: You are not allowed to post result of the Bologna - Parma game, although it was played in the previous round, because it has only been played.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    According to Gazzetta.it, Adriano and Recoba are likely to make it for this game, but only for the bench. As Gismo said, Toldo+Favalli+Kily have the flu so I think we should count them out.

No 2 central midfielders? Why do people insist on that? Since we started playing like that we conceded far less goals, we should definitely stick with it.

I think Coco has a great chance to play this one. I would confirm the midfield that played against Atalanta, and Vieri+Martins appears to be the attacking pair.

That means:

Toldo

J Zanetti Cordoba Materazzi Coco

Veron Cambiasso Emre Stankovic

Vieri Martins

u say count out toldo but yet u leave him in

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

With Toldo out I want to see Carini playing yet again. He's been our good luck charm and why take a risk using Fontana who hasn't played in a while?

I really like of Frisko's lineup but I've made some changes

---------------Vieri-----------Martins

---Stankovic----Emre-----Cambiasso----Veron

----Coco----Burdisso-----Cordoba-----J. Zanetti

------------------------Carini

Good results or no good results Materazzi hasn't been doing good lately and I still think that Burdisso and Cordoba can form the best backline. Also Toldo is out with the Flu so I'd like to see Carini in.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by BDragon2k2
    With Toldo out I want to see Carini playing yet again. He's been our good luck charm and why take a risk using Fontana who hasn't played in a while?

and I still think that Burdisso and Cordoba can form the best backline. Also Toldo is out with the Flu so I'd like to see Carini in.
    no doubt about it he played four games and didn't concede a goal best of all we won all of these games

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by 2T
    Quote Originally Posted by BDragon2k2

and I still think that Burdisso and Cordoba can form the best backline. Also Toldo is out with the Flu so I'd like to see Carini in.
    no doubt about it he played four games and didn't concede a goal best of all we won all of these games
    its still not 100% that toldone is out. he has a good chance i think.

Burdisso in our line-ups is just unrealistic dream. Carini.. Would be nice to see him again. Otherwise, same line-up than Frisko's. Would be totally shocked if Emre was left to bench. But Stanko will play def this match. And I think every other, unless he's suspended.

Davids in 2nd half.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    i dont agree with 'friskos' line up.

i think Cristiano the hammer will be back in, only to give us more cover. Plus i think mancio and his rotation will give a shot too davids over emre.

I am sure that Toldo will play. Likewise the midfield will almost certainly be the one that started against Palermo.

The main thing to recall is that our record at Parma is disastrous.

All time: P 14 W 1 D 4 L 9.

They may no longer be the force they were but..........
    Meglio sconfitti che milanisti