Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 71 of 71

Thread: Dinner With Seven

  1. #61
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    16,193
    Thanked
    17,569 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Kosovo

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    You mean Scarlett Johansson?

    I'm surprised not many females are mentioned here..
    maybe because its dinner with seven, not sex with seven.


    Who the fuck would want a bitch there to interrupt Stephen Hawkings, Einsteins speeches on random awesome shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Conte
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Still positive that by winning the Scudetto, we can get rid of the guy.

  2. Thanks (3): Kakaroto, MVD, Shark

  3. #62
    R9 Ronaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Oct 10
    Posts
    11,329
    Thanked
    7,563 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

    Europe

    9 10 years of FIF
    Few pretty faces won't hurt.

    You listen to Einstein an Tesla while conducting some dirty business under the table.




    Where is Scarlett? Did she go to toilet? Why is the table shaking?!

  4. Thanks (4): Kakaroto, MVD, Pimpin, Shark

  5. #63
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    16,193
    Thanked
    17,569 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Kosovo

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Few pretty faces won't hurt.

    You listen to Einstein an Tesla while conducting some dirty business under the table.




    Where is Scarlett? Did she go to toilet? Why is the table shaking?!
    you pissed me off on some posts, but have to admit this made me chuckle, kudos
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Conte
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Still positive that by winning the Scudetto, we can get rid of the guy.

  6. Thanks (1): MVD

  7. #64
    Jane The Virgin's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Aug 10
    Posts
    3,498
    Thanked
    2,979 times
    Fav. Player
    Barella
    Old name
    the dude

    Sweden

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    You mean Scarlett Johansson?

    I'm surprised not many females are mentioned here..
    Nope i mean Samantha the OS from "Her"


    by your logic it would also be trey parker instead of cartman, seth mcfarlane insead of brian...

    or if we go deeper...


    cant have myself from the future, so there is one empty chair...

    kevin smith wont accept my invitation, so there's another emtpy chair...

    brian, samantha, cartman andengineers equals to four empty chairs.

    tesla? lol


    thank you for ruining it for me... :'(
    Guacamole

  8. #65
    BLACK JESUS Kakaroto's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Dec 10
    Posts
    11,470
    Thanked
    15,900 times
    Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

    Dominican Republic

    48 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    maybe because its dinner with seven, not sex with seven.


    Who the fuck would want a bitch there to interrupt Stephen Hawkings, Einsteins speeches on random awesome shit.
    Women ruin most good things.
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

  9. Thanks (1): MVD

  10. #66
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    40,881
    Thanked
    56,200 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    cool thread never saw it before...

    so the most important people who shaped the modern world...in my look of the world and I would like to talk to

    1. A.Einstein
    2.Socrates
    3.Friedrich Nietzsche
    4.Winston Churchill
    5.Massimo Moratti
    6.Javier Zanetti
    7.Nikola Tesla

    THE MAGNIFICENT 7 FIF kents
    1.Shaun
    2.Pimp
    3.Rasha
    4.Dylan
    5.ADRossi
    6.thatdude
    7.firmino

    a true Inter story

  11. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

  12. #67
    Zoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 13
    Posts
    1,565
    Thanked
    1,672 times
    Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

    Turkey

    47
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    cool thread never saw it before...

    so the most important people who shaped the modern world...in my look of the world and I would like to talk to

    1. A.Einstein
    2.Socrates
    3.Friedrich Nietzsche
    4.Winston Churchill
    5.Massimo Moratti
    6.Javier Zanetti
    7.Nikola Tesla

    THE MAGNIFICENT 7 FIF kents
    1.Shaun
    2.Pimp
    3.Rasha
    4.Dylan
    5.ADRossi
    6.thatdude
    7.firmino

    a true Inter story
    Winston Churchill was a piece of shit and absolute scum of the earth. But everyone else seems aight

  13. Thanks (1): MVD

  14. #68
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    40,881
    Thanked
    56,200 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Winston Churchill was a piece of shit and absolute scum of the earth. But everyone else seems aight
    now I will need a why tho...

  15. #69
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    11,034
    Thanked
    14,421 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    now I will need a why tho...
    He took all the food from India to feed Britain. Look it up there were millions of deaths
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

  16. Thanks (2): MVD, Zoro

  17. #70
    Zoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 13
    Posts
    1,565
    Thanked
    1,672 times
    Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

    Turkey

    47
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    He took all the food from India to feed Britain. Look it up there were millions of deaths
    Yup also was super racist and called Indians savages etc. Quite a despicable human being tbh.

  18. Thanks (1): MVD

  19. #71
    Black Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Jul 14
    Posts
    2,845
    Thanked
    7,292 times
    Fav. Player
    #3, #4

    Malta

    2 Forum Supporter
    When the local Maltese government petitioned the UK one to have our own Constitution in the early 20th century, a young MP by the name of Winston Churchill said: "I didn't know we now give Constitutions to aircraft carriers."


    Prick.

  20. Thanks (2): MVD, Zoro

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •