Thread: RIP Jackie Chan

RIP Jackie Chan

Jackie Chan Dies of Heart Attack

A Los Angeles hospital has reported that Jackie Chan has passed away. The legendary Hong Kong actor who appeared in over 100 films died last night following a heart attack. He was promoting his most recent film, 'Kung Fu Panda 2'. Doctors say his heavy schedule was causing extreme stress and putting too much pressure on his heart. Chan was scheduled to fly to Hong Kong today to begin shooting on his next film '1911'.

The actors family has not yet issued a statement in regards to the passing of the truly remarkable actor who died at the young age of 56. Fans swarmed Facebook after confirmation of his passing came through a source close to Chan. A couple of celebrities have also posted their personal tributes through face book. Will Smith; “A remarkable actor, he will be forever missed and always in our hearts. RIP Jackie. x”

Even United States President Barack Obama laid down a personal tribute to the martial artist saying: “Jackie Chan is a man who can talk through talent, he is a constant reminder of the strength of humanity. He will forever be in our hearts, a true inspiration who inspired many generations. First it's Nate Dogg then it's Jackie Chan."

MTV will be holding a special memorial for Chan on Friday.

http://pastehtml.com/view/1dud0mh.html
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Syria

10 years of FIF
    lol either you're a douche...or you're starting april fools early this year.

Fav. Player
    Yuto,Don Andres

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Jackie Chan Dies of Heart Attack

A Los Angeles hospital has reported that Jackie Chan has passed away. The legendary Hong Kong actor who appeared in over 100 films died last night following a heart attack. He was promoting his most recent film, 'Kung Fu Panda 2'. Doctors say his heavy schedule was causing extreme stress and putting too much pressure on his heart. Chan was scheduled to fly to Hong Kong today to begin shooting on his next film '1911'.

The actors family has not yet issued a statement in regards to the passing of the truly remarkable actor who died at the young age of 56. Fans swarmed Facebook after confirmation of his passing came through a source close to Chan. A couple of celebrities have also posted their personal tributes through face book. Will Smith; “A remarkable actor, he will be forever missed and always in our hearts. RIP Jackie. x”

Even United States President Barack Obama laid down a personal tribute to the martial artist saying: “Jackie Chan is a man who can talk through talent, he is a constant reminder of the strength of humanity. He will forever be in our hearts, a true inspiration who inspired many generations. First it's Nate Dogg then it's Jackie Chan."

MTV will be holding a special memorial for Chan on Friday.

http://pastehtml.com/view/1dud0mh.html
    This is a really bad hoax! Some paparazzis will really do anything to sell some crappy paper!!! Chan is alive & fine!

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

I almost got a heart attack when saw this thread.. too early Bes
    Forza Inter

I'm probably a douche.. seriously, I just found that through my friend's facebook.

However, I hope it's just april fool.. not a good joke.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

It's a joke.. In wikipedia he is still alive.. (dunno if wikipedia editor is same as inter.it's) He was born in the same day and month as me though
    Forza Inter

Hmm, seems its just a joke.. fucking bastards

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

What happened to the Nickster?!
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

Quote Originally Posted by NimAraya View Post
    What happened to the Nickster?!
    Poor guy, passed away

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Poor guy, passed away
    I will attend his funeral.
    Massimo Moratti: "It's better to be multi-ethnic than buying matches."

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    OMG, I was all like WTF when I read the thread's title. Damn son...
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

12. Thanks (2): Jnr, Pajo

Ok, sorry for the trouble.. thank god it's just a joke.

I'm gonna close this one.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Nub