Thread: Bosnian FA suspended!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Bosnian FA suspended!

The Bosnia and Herzegovina Football Federation (NFSBiH) has been suspended until further notice by FIFA and UEFA as of today, 1 April 2011.

This decision was necessary as the general assembly of the NFSBiH did not adopt the statutes according to the FIFA and UEFA requirements. Both Executive Committees of FIFA (on 28 October 2010) and UEFA (on 4 October 2010) requested the NSBiH to adopt the statutes according to the FIFA and UEFA minimum requirements no later than 31 March 2011, otherwise the association would be automatically suspended.

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/aboutuefa/n...n+fa+suspended
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Indonesian FA is in some pretty deep shit with FIFA too. I don't really give a damn what it's all about though.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Why exactly?

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    Why exactly?
    Because our federation is fucked. We must replace our three-man presidency with a single leader.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Ah... our FA is more fucked up with yours lol.. There is FIFA delegates atm in Skopje, investigating, but i bet they wont find shit there. THe president, HadjiRisteski is one hell of a criminal mind, since i remember he is the FA leader, and no one supports him He fucked up everything that can be fucked in our football world, the few decent teams we had are in the verge of bankrupt, the stadiums condition is worst then ever, the youth is worst then ever...

I hope they find something and put him in jail for the rest of his life! I bet he has even ordered assassination or something..
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    3 men ha?! Hmm... Shit's not boss like that. The leader has to be one, adult male, with a like a boss kinda approach. These suspensions aren't permanent, FIFA just does it so everybody sees they intend to keep it real. I remember Greece was suspended a little while ago but they got their shit together & everything was cool again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

Fav. Player
    Yuto,Don Andres

Brazil

Is it April fools or is it for real? Coz I know some federations have done a lt worse in the past 12 months (the Nigerian Federation for example) and the most FIFA did was warn them!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

No, it's real.

I'm Albanian and I'm happy cause we have more chances of qualifying now, but I feel very sorry about Bosnia, they have a great team and suspending them is a shame...
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Ah... our FA is more fucked up with yours lol.. There is FIFA delegates atm in Skopje, investigating, but i bet they wont find shit there. THe president, HadjiRisteski is one hell of a criminal mind, since i remember he is the FA leader, and no one supports him He fucked up everything that can be fucked in our football world, the few decent teams we had are in the verge of bankrupt, the stadiums condition is worst then ever, the youth is worst then ever...

I hope they find something and put him in jail for the rest of his life! I bet he has even ordered assassination or something..
    The situation is pretty much the same in indonesia......our FA president had been sentenced in jail, for corruption case, twice!! while he still manage to hold his position in FA.....

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Džeko, Spahić, Salihović, Ibišević, Pjanić, Misimović ... good situation in group with France. Romania beaten in last round, real chance to qualify for the first time. This shit really hurts and I hope that idiots will fix that on time.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    Yo, we back.