Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiatus... maybe...

Fav. Player
    Julione ♥

Italy

Hiatus... maybe...

So, it looks like a breakaway is the cards for me...

On top of all the shit that went down last night where I lost my temper [and I am not typically, by any means, temperamental] and newly forming personal issues with a certain person who I won't name but he should know who he is; I really just have more important things to focus on in my life right now. I'm embarking on a new career path that will take a ton of my time so, honestly, I really don't know when I'll be back, if at all – we'll see. It's been a mostly enjoyable 7 months so I don't see this being the end for me; but if it is, sorry for being so short lived, and it's been very cool getting to know those of you who I have. Especially my fellow AUW crew, or at least those who I talk to... Babe, B, King, my Leo, more than any... you're all great! If I come back sooner rather than later, it'll be for you
    B – beware the *others* [as to not get in trouble for insulting other members, again] and don't get in too much trouble while I'm not here ; King – I'll miss your stories and general personality, and my Leo – I'll just miss you [but there's always fbook] , Babe.. get on msn more and you'll make me very happy

I'm up for keeping in touch with anyone who wants to keep in touch with me... that said, I know I already have a few of you on facebook, and for those that want to add me, feel free; facebook.com/analoveee or by email; waitingonsunday@gmail.com – just let me know you're from here or I highly doubt I'll add you. For those with msn; the email's the same just @ hotmail. Feel free to add me on there, as well

Forza Inter sempre e x sempre.... and... until next time....?

2. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Colombia

Wow... Well, best wishes for you Ana, and good luck
    Sudaca Power.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Ana...there's many more important things in life than spending it on a forum.

I hope you do come back though...hope the mod's take note that we don't need another mass exodus of our best members. Wish you the best, will miss you.

MSN it is.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

United States

Forum Supporter FIF Special Ones
    You'll be missed. We hope to see you back here soon.

United States

62 Forum Supporter
    Ana Leaving me alone in this sausage fest!

Hope you decide to come back after things have cooled off some, but do what you gotta do. I added you on facebook so we can keep in touch there.

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    WTF?!?!? No fuckin' way!!! Ana this is a very very bad joke!!! I don't even wanna start taking it seriously!
    Last edited by Lionheart; 02 Apr 11 at 02:56.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter
    This seems like a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE Joke. I'll take it seriously if there is no return tomorrow.

If it is true, I'll miss hearing from you.

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter
    Really sorry to hear that, all the best for the future. We all look forward to your return

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Visca View Post
    Ana Leaving me alone in this sausage fest!

Hope you decide to come back after things have cooled off some, but do what you gotta do. I added you on facebook so we can keep in touch there.
    lmao I didn't know that term was so global.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Saudi Arabia

42 Forum Supporter
    Is it still April's 1st there..?

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

damn gal....you will be sorely missed. As hal put it tho' there are way more important things in life. Best of luck to you in your future endeavours, and no matter what, always remember.......AUW!
    Last edited by blackmore; 02 Apr 11 at 17:47.
    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.

BRING BACK LELE

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I hope you come back Anna. We will miss you.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Ranocchia

Macedonia

We will miss you

P.S I add you on a fb, if you don't mind

Syria

10 years of FIF
    It;s not anna,

It's Ana

16. Thanks (1): Fitzy

Denmark

Drama queen.

Why do people here always make these heartfelt farewell messages when they get pissed off. And why do people always hide the fact that they got pissed off with the same old "i really dont have time to post here anymore duuuh", an excuse thats so insulting to everyones intelligence that it should call for a permanent ban. NO ONE is that busy, i dont care you work 3 jobs pr day + school + 8 screaming bastard kids, NO ONE is that busy that they dont have 10-15 minutes to post on a online board that they like posting on. Not posting is a choice you make, dont try to cover it up with excuses.

This is not particularly aimed at Ana, but allow me to create a template for future users to use in case they feel the need to do the same.

Buhu my feelings got hurt because some person said mean things to me on an online forum, a person that im never going see in real life and that i could just have ignore listed but i didnt because in reality i love the drama.
    I love some of you though take care X, X, X and X letswrite onmsnfb.
    I hate others though and i hope you get a 50km tapeworm (you all know who you are !11!! ).
    OH and before i forget, so this post doesnt look like im pathetic, it has to be said that the REAL reason im leaving is that i really dont have time to post here anymore EVER again, every single minut of my time from post is made will be put into my new career/job/mental institution so its obviously completely impossible for me to spend just 10 minutes each day reading and posting.

Good bye all, take care [insert random picture]
    All you have to do is to fill in the blanks
    Last edited by Azzkikr; 02 Apr 11 at 11:16.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

You will be missed Ana... Sad to see you leave, but I hope we'll keep in touch in facebook
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

Croatia

oh, hope to see you here soon, and gl in future

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Sad to see you leave ana. Hope you come back soon, but i agree with Azz, whatever is happening in your life now, you CAN separate 15 minutes per day to visit. You dont need to stay online all day long Hope you change your mind
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Drama queen.

Why do people here always make these heartfelt farewell messages when they get pissed off. And why do people always hide the fact that they got pissed off with the same old "i really dont have time to post here anymore duuuh", an excuse thats so insulting to everyones intelligence that it should call for a permanent ban. NO ONE is that busy, i dont care you work 3 jobs pr day + school + 8 screaming bastard kids, NO ONE is that busy that they dont have 10-15 minutes to post on a online board that they like posting on. Not posting is a choice you make, dont try to cover it up with excuses.

This is not particularly aimed at Ana, but allow me to create a template for future users to use in case they feel the need to do the same.

All you have to do is to fill in the blanks
    With all my respect for Ana.. I must agree with Azz, It's really hilarious and reasonless to leave, there's no one will be as busy as he can open the forum for at least once in 2 days, not leaving the whole life..we're not in a movie.. there were many other cryin-babies members here who left because of issues or problem with other members..

Our main reason why we're here is just to discuss Inter, not to have problem or something, if you have some serious problems with other members, just ignore him and continue posting..

I wrote almost the same post as this yesterday in "New Mods" thread, when I heard someone said that Besnik will leave, just because he fucking broke a rule..

this forum is DRAMA!!
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    Damn, Ana...take care, I guess. See you when you come back.