Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chi non salta nerazzurro !

Fav. Player
    Filippo Inzaghi

Chi non salta nerazzurro !

I'm just here to laugh at you

Italy

Cool story bro. Go rape some innocent women which is cool in your culture.

AC Milan cricket club

Fav. Player
    Filippo Inzaghi

I'm sorry, are you speaking in some L30nardo secret homoghandipeacehippielovesexual language that only guida traitors could understand? Because what you said just doesn't make any sense! Perhaps you're still in a shock after the defeat and the humiliation... poor kid...

Chi non salta nerazzurro ! Chi non salta nerazzurro ! Chi non salta nerazzurro !

Fav. Player
    FC Internaziona

Bulgaria

Milan fans

I really really would like to see your faces if somehow you manage to drop points and lose the first place... Fucking idiots.
    non mollare mai

Italy

A club built by poor losers beats the rich ones from the best part of Milano. Romantic...isn't it? Enjoy it while you can...we'll be back next season, and I'll be the first one comming to your forums!

Fav. Player
    Filippo Inzaghi

Quote Originally Posted by Campione View Post
    Milan fans

I really really would like to see your faces if somehow you manage to drop points and lose the first place... Fucking idiots.
    Really? Because I was here after the 4-0, and said you were the better team and deserved the win... took all your shit comments as well, I also congratulated you on the treble.

So isn't it your turn to congratulate me now? At least on the two derby victories, the one sided game last night, Pato's brace, Cassano the Interista's goal and passionate celebration, shitting over guida traitor, beating you 1-0 in the first leg with Ibra aka ex-Interista hero solo goal while he fucked over Materazzi aka current Interista legend, etc...

too early to celebrate the scudetto but as I mentioned there are many things you could congratulate me on

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

farouk..was waiting 4 u too pop up!!!

anyway well played u guys really deserved it more then us...

looks like your long wait is over, but lets just wait n see huh...nothing is for certain yet!!

we all know what kind of fuckups you guys are capable off right....???
    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.

BRING BACK LELE

Fav. Player
    Filippo Inzaghi

Quote Originally Posted by blackmore View Post
    farouk..was waiting 4 u too pop up!!!

anyway well played u guys really deserved it more then us...

looks like your long wait is over, but lets just wait n see huh...nothing is for certain yet!!

we all know what kind of fuckups you guys are capable off right....???
    Yes, scudetto is far from guaranteed but you have to agree that +5 is safer than +2 Huge psychological boost though due to the win, performance, and humiliating L30nardo. Overall a perfect night.

You have to agree though, this season we deserve the scudetto. Most consistent team and 2 derby victories.

and I wouldn't call it a long wait... it's not like it was 17 years.

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

i dont know +13 was supposed to be safe too right..?

well the thing id be worried about if i was a milanista is knowing that we were so bad this season yet the difference in the points is so minimal. makes me think that even the sun shines on a dogs ass someday...anybody can win the lottery.
    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.

BRING BACK LELE

Italy

When did Matrix become an Inter legend? Please, unlike your club you aren't a legend if you've spent ~10 years at Inter. (hint: Leonardo)

Fav. Player
    Filippo Inzaghi

From treble winners to back to playing 2nd fiddle to us again... the Calciopoli domination looks to be over. Isn't this an improved version of the treble team? Well we beat it twice, with two different coaches, and we're +5 now.

It's hilarious remembering the comments the day we signed Ibra when I was telling you guys to expect some competition, and everyone was like 'meh you guys think 1 player will make a team... you still have many problems and we will win easily etc...' now you have been put in your place.

Btw, I said that Moratti might want to sign Kaka to get back at us which means the Ibra move CLEARLY got to his head. Well he proved how DESPERATE he and Inter were by giving L30nardo work. Good job you guys.

Always try to copy us but fail

Fav. Player
    Filippo Inzaghi

Quote Originally Posted by Antib View Post
    When did Matrix become an Inter legend? Please, unlike your club you aren't a legend if you've spent ~10 years at Inter. (hint: Leonardo)
    So now you are denying your club symbols because they are an embarrassment?!

Typical Interista.

Italy

Copy you?! Who signed Baresi, Seedorf, Pirlo and Zlatan? Get a fucking grip you moron. I'm cool with Milanisti knowing their history..but seriously...
    Anyways your curva (which is the most important symbol of a club) has always been a major laughing stuck. Communists fail obviously..

WHO got the first star?
    WHO got most fans in Italy?
    WHO has the most scudetti?
    WHO has the best Curva?
    WHICH club is playing Derby d'Italia?
    WHICH club has never been relegated?
    WHICH club has won 5 consecutive scudetti?
    WHICH club introduced Catenaccio?

Oh..and a bonus question: which club was founded by bloody englishmen? LOL.
    Last edited by Antib; 03 Apr 11 at 10:52.

Fav. Player
    Filippo Inzaghi

Copy you?! Who signed Baresi, Seedorf, Pirlo and Zlatan? Get a fucking grip you moron. I'm cool with Milanisti knowing their history..but seriously...
    Yes let's all resort to insults, real classy. Helps make your point through as well... if you have one, LOL

I meant you tried to copy us and sign a Milan hero to get back at us for signing an Inter hero. Baresi, Pirlo, and Seedorf were Inter rejects. Beats me though how you didn't recognize such class when it was RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!!! Must suck seeing them win on the better side of the city

At least we enjoy watching L30nardo humiliate himself again... believe me we were celebrating the day you got L30nardo, we tasted him as a coach for one season... not much fun.

Sad thing though that now he might not last long. Time for Moratti to start looking for another extremely incompetent coach to follow the footsteps of l30nardo, Benitez , Cuper, Hodgson, Zaccheroni, etc...

Fav. Player
    Filippo Inzaghi

Anyways your curva (which is the most important symbol of a club) has always been a major laughing stuck. Communists fail obviously..

We won the game when the choreography was revealed

Italy

Yeah, nice coreo last night. Nothing special though - go back to last derby and look at ours. Much better.
    I must say i laughed quite a bit when i heard the "Milano siamo noi" chants, LOL. Do you guys even have fans in Milano?
    All your "italian" fans are either south italians or immigrants.

Fav. Player
    Filippo Inzaghi

I clearly touched a nerve, why do you keep editing your post? Not feeling secure enough about it? I understand, this must be the feeling of being an Interista 365 days a year... yuck

No need to answer those useless time wasting questions which prove nothing, which btw, I have an answer for just one comment for the individual who was saying I didn't know my club's history

"In 1922 Inter were in Group B of the Serie A and came in dead last after picking up only 11 points in the season. Thanks to the reunion of the C.C.I. (Confederazione Calcistica Italiana) and Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio (FIGC), Inter remained in the top league after winning the salvation play-off."

at least Juventus, your eternal enemies and the club that kicks you ass twice yearly even when they are out of Champions League spots and start with an attack of Toni and Matri were relegated when your corrupt oil taicoon went to court and made up some bullshit theory which now he is being trialed for

Inter... a joke since 1908 LOL

Fav. Player
    Filippo Inzaghi

I must say i laughed quite a bit when i heard the "Milano siamo noi" chants, LOL. Do you guys even have fans in Milano?
    All your "italian" fans are either south italians or immigrants.
    You really did laugh during the match? Because if I was an Interista I wouldn't have seen anything funny. Man I would have been pissed! To concede at the 1st minute and get outplayed for 90 mins that the result could have been 5 or 6 (familiar score ) don't know if I would have had the guts to laugh so kudos

and yes... keep talking about irrelated trivia that is not worthy, adds nothing to the debate, and has no way to be proven or discussed.

Why are you so insecure trying to mock the club in silly ways? I'm just saying it makes you look bad, but I understand, the defeat and performance must have still hurt... man that was some humiliation!

Enjoy L30nardo

Talking about Italian when their Capitano and club symbol is Argentinian... and they only have 3 Italians in the club (1 on loan)

Typical Interista but hey, I give you the benefit of the doubt, it's the effect of the defeat.
    Last edited by Faяouk; 03 Apr 11 at 11:15.

Italy

Do you mind answering these questions for me - if you have an answer? (I doubt it, i guess you're the thypical mercenary who started supporting Milan cause of success in Europe Nothing new. Nice wikipedia btw, lol)
    I btw LOVE how fucking fired up Milanisti are over finally beating us. Remind you this derby doesn't mean shit to us compared to Derby d'Italia, that is the true derby - between two clubs that actually got fans from their own city, LOL.

Do you have any 'italian' fans which aren't either immigrants or south-italians?
    WHO got the first star?
    WHO got most fans in Italy?
    WHO has the most scudetti?
    WHO has the best Curva?
    WHICH club is playing Derby d'Italia?
    WHICH club has never been relegated?
    WHICH club has won 5 consecutive scudetti?
    WHICH club introduced Catenaccio?

I'm waiting eagerly although i doubt i'll get an answer.

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Faяouk View Post
    From treble winners to back to playing 2nd fiddle to us again...
    Ah really? How about where were Milan after Champions League 2007? 5th in Serie A + Last 16 in UCL? Then Europa League? 3 years Zero Tituli? At least, Inter are still fighting for treble again.