Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Roma

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Inter - Roma

Our next competitive game is against Roma on Feb 12, this upcoming Saturday at the Giuseppe Meazza. This will definately be a tough game, but I'm hoping that we win it (as always)
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

I don't want draw.

We need 3points!!!!!!!!
    Next season Messi will be Inter player.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Well no Matrix for this one, so we will see Mihajlovic+Cordoba. Will Favalli be back? Likely, unless Mancio surprises us all and confirms Coco.

I think Adriano will start with Vieri. Inter v Roma has been a very emotional game in the last encounters, let's hope for a good game and a great win, we need it badly since they're fighting for a CL spot.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I don't think coco played well enough today to deserve to start vs roma.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Without Materazzi - draw.
    Without Materazzi and C. Zanetti - win

Make your own conclusion.

Hi @ all.

Yes i think Adriano with Vieri will play from beginning and in the midfield Veron with Cuchu, Il Drago and Emre. In the defence Sinisa and Cordoba angainst Cassano and Montelle is very dangerous.

Bahrain

DRAW probably but if its in the San Siro u know they usually dont do well..

I hope Coco gets another chance he wasnt bad other than that one tackle...He was all over the left flank
    Ziyad Of Boston

It will be another interesting Inter-Roma game. Let's say 4:3 for us.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

With Matrix out, Mancini will use Miha . I thought Burdisso played decently in the first meeting, he seemed confident. But Mancini will argue that Miha lived in Rome so he knows more about Roma. Ha..

Another high scoring game, however, unlike the first meeting our defence is more stable now. The same can't be said about Roma's, they seem to be a bit lost.

How on earth are we going to contain Montella, cASSano and Totti is what I want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    With Matrix out, Mancini will use Miha . I thought Burdisso played decently in the first meeting, he seemed confident. But Mancini will argue that Miha lived in Rome so he knows more about Roma. Ha..

Another high scoring game, however, unlike the first meeting our defence is more stable now. The same can't be said about Roma's, they seem to be a bit lost.

How on earth are we going to contain Montella, cASSano and Totti is what I want to know?
    How would they contain Vieri, Martins, and Adriano I want to know

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Cassano forfeits Italy call Sunday 6 February, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio Cassano will not be available for Wednesday’s friendly against Russia after suffering a knee injury.

The Roma starlet was set for his first Azzurri meeting with Coach Marcello Lippi, having missed previous calls with injury and disciplinary problems.

However, he sprained his right knee with slight ligament damage during today’s 1-1 draw with Bologna and will not be fit to play.

It is a particularly bitter blow for Lippi, who had announced plans to test out the Giallorossi trident of Cassano, Francesco Totti and Vincenzo Montella at international level.

The Under-21 squad will also be forced into changes as Roma striker Daniele Corvia suffered an injury, so Perugia forward Antonio Floro Flores has been called up in his place.

Claudio Gentile’s Azzurrini will take on their Russian counterparts in an international friendly on Tuesday evening.

================================================== ==================

How serious is the injury? Is it real or a way for some players to avoid playing unnecessary friendlies?

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Man-To-Man we have a better squad. It hurts me every game to see Burdisso off, because i believe the more we let him play the better he will get. Were as if we keep leaving on the bench not just will this hurt his game but it will dent his confidence.

Theres too many attacking options available lol.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Wouldn't it be good to see Burdisso to partner against Roma, instead of Mihajlovic? I am a bit afraid that it would be hard for Cordoba to handle Roma's offence - Totti:Cassano:Montella:Mancini !!

Well, we might use 2DMs' yet again, even though I don't think that it would be a good idea. Yesterday we weren't helped by Matrix's expulsion, but I haven't seen C.Zanetti doing well except in the game against Palermo.

I am hoping to see Emre instead of him, to partner Cambiasso.

Favalli or Coco ??
    I don't think Coco was bad against Parma. Yes, he wasn't convincing in defence, but c'mmon it was his first game in league after such a long time. But as the minutes passed by, I have to say that he started doing well. Wouldn't it be good to start with both Burdisso and Coco, or would that be too many changes ??

It's time for Stankovic to raise his game and help the midfield. c'mmon Stanki, he can do much better than what he's doing now. Well, he did play better in the last two matches, compared to his previous games, this season, but he can do much much better.

Bahrain

The best thing about this game is that Roma wont sit back like the other teams.They will come out and attack and I really think as we all noticed that Mancini does better under these circumstances in getting the most of our players..

I really hope that we dont see Vieri and Adriano duo start,Martins is doing a great job and should start.His speed will torture Roma's defence.

The corresponding game at the begning of the season we saw Mancini(Roma's player) dominate us all first half until Davids came in and stopped him. Just an observation i wanted to make and hopefully this time we wont have to make a sub to stop Mancini,he should be contained from the start.
    Ziyad Of Boston

----------Recoba----Adriano-----------

--Stankovic------Emre-----Veron-----

-----------------Cuchu------------------

Favalli---Burdisso--Cordoba--Capitan

-------------------Toldo------------------

Roma killer Il Chino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3goal 2assist for Latest 3 games(against Roma)!!
    Next season Messi will be Inter player.

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

Come on, make me a happy man Saturday night!

And all our Laziali friends will fit in quite well this week.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Peru

How to stop Roma's attack:

Cordoba vs. Montella - He can do it
    Cambiasso vs. Totti - He can do it
    Mihajlovic vs. Cassano - Miha is going to need all his experience to stop him, and a good match like against Juve.
    J.Zanetti vs. Mancini - He will do it

-----------------------Toldo

J.Zanetti----Cordoba----Mihajlovic----Favalli/Coco

-----------Cambiasso----Emre/Davids---------------

------------Veron---------------Stankovic------------

----------Martins/Vieri----Adriano

I would like to see Martins-Adriano partnership for this game. Vieri or Recoba can get in later.
    "It is better to improve what you have than to wish for the things you don't have"

Toldone, Capitano (Pupi), Cafe, Patron, Ill Muro, Matrix, Cuchu, Deki, Sulley, Lucho, Chino, Mario, Ibra.

Forza Inter!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chalon
    How to stop Roma's attack:

J.Zanetti vs. Mancini - He will do it
    i don't think J. Zanetti gonna play as a Leftback...
    they both gonna play on there own right place...
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Recoba almost always score and he always play good against Roma, I don't know why but he always does.