Thread: The emergence of scum in recent days

Syria

10 years of FIF

The emergence of scum in recent days

The amount of trolls that have joined in the past few days show two things..

1. How DESPERATE Milan fans are
    2. How PATHETIC Milan fans are

Desperate: You guys have been so poor over the last few years, even the smallest sense of a chance at victory and you guys can't even keep your shit together. Do I have to remind you about 3-0? 3-1? 3-2? 3-3? Oh no? I mean don't get me wrong, I know how enjoyable a derby win is (pounded you guys last few years of course) but still, don't act so desperate...not a good look. But I guess zero tituli for a while has made you guys desperate. We went 17 years without a Scudetto and even we didn't show such desperation!

Pathetic: Absolutely no class. I don't care how many titles you win, your fans are a disgrace. Milan have had some absolute gentlemen players, from Redondo to Baresi to Maldini...but this does not trickle down to the fans. You guys come here just to troll, abuse and gloat...yet you were nowhere to be found for the past few years. So some fucking respect and humility, we are current Italian, European and World Champions after all.

Now maybe this was a generalisation, but I'm willing to bet that this is much more common with in Milan fans than it is with Internazionale fans.

PS. Mai stati in B

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

welcome to reality..
    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.

BRING BACK LELE

Fav. Player
    Durian

Ecuador

15 Forum Supporter
    Aren't there some people on here who are guilty of trolling the Bilan forums to cause trouble? I agree.. desperate

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Javier Zanetti - "And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."

5. Thanks (2): Pajo, Suneet

Fav. Player
    Paolo Di Canio

Zimbabwe

Milan fans have never been classy and will never become classy. Just look at Don Silvio..