Thread: I got banned for some strange reason?

0 times

I got banned for some strange reason?

Hey forum mods,

My account Brickjames got banned for 'duplicate accounts'?

I'm very confused.. I thought I would make a forum post about it with a new account because the message in my old account says the ban will never be lifted.

I have logged in from different computers without logging out first, is that why you guys banned me?

Weirdly enough though, even if I did have 'duplice accounts', I don't see anything in the 'Rules' section mentioning or forbidding duplicate accounts.

6,819 times
    Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

75 Forum Supporter
    Dutchie, Why don't you just forget about it man? FIF & you broke up & NO, we don't just wanna remain friends. Come on son.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

18,107 times
    Fav. Player

United States

Forum Supporter FIF Special Ones
    FIF members are not allowed to have multiple accounts. Your old account's IP was matched with the most hated member's bazillion accounts on this board. Closed until further notice.
    “They chose for us the colors of the sky and night and we thank them again for having founded Internazionale Football Club. It was the evening on March 9, 1908 with more than forty: today we are millions. They gather in the heart of Milan at Orologio restaurant. They were rebellious and had a dream: to give equal opportunity to all Italians and foreigners to play football for the same flag of Nerazzurri."