Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 670

Thread: Roma - Inter (Coppa Italia) (19 Apr 11)

  1. #1

    Join Date
    19 Oct 10
    Posts
    9
    Thanked
    0 times

    Serbia

    Roma - Inter (Coppa Italia) (19 Apr 11)

    Forza Inter !!
    Last edited by Dule; 17 Apr 11 at 01:18.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    07 Nov 10
    Posts
    4,980
    Thanked
    1,029 times

    Canada

    I don't know...I don't feel so good about this game
    ***********************************************************

  3. #3
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    5-2

  4. #4
    DIN011's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Apr 09
    Posts
    13,418
    Thanked
    4,907 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    Most Missed Member
    I used to look forward to this game. Was happy...thought I would finally see Cou, Obi and Mariga get some minutes...now, we'll probably see that idiot Kharja again.


    Fuck this shit. Fuck it to death tbh. No, you know what. I don't have any fucks to give. Fuck this game. Why stream this? I'll try and go out for once, live my life.

  5. #5
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    repeat..


  6. #6
    hallak's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 09
    Posts
    329
    Thanked
    2 times
    Fav. Player
    No Milan player



    fuck this shit guys, we can do this WERE FUCKING INTERRRRR













    who um i fucking kidding,see you guys next season
    "intermilan doesnt have our history" wheres your history now?

  7. #7
    DIN011's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Apr 09
    Posts
    13,418
    Thanked
    4,907 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    Most Missed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inter1 View Post
    Hi I found this blogs where you can download the Gazzetta dello Sport and other newspaper for free
    Just because of you, I'll buy that damn newspaper. Fuck outta here.

    Michael >> That shit.
    Last edited by Michael; 17 Apr 11 at 05:12. Reason: Just want to delete the links for ads
    I'm streets ahead.

  8. Thanks (1): Michael

  9. #8
    Native's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jan 11
    Posts
    4,784
    Thanked
    4,217 times
    Fav. Player
    MM

    Netherlands

    82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Hooray. On to our next loss. Though Roma is in the same shit as we are currently, so maybe not, but then we will lose the final.

    I hate to say it but we have to face that this fucking season is over, we're not going to win a single price, no matter how different things looked. I'm still in disbelief of that and the horse shit we're in currently myself too. I'm looking forward to the next season, with hopefully new blood, rested players, and HOPEFULLY a GREAT new coach. Still dreaming of Mourinho's return since he's not very much liked in Spain, and he doesn't like them as well... But that will probably not happen.

  10. #9
    DIN011's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Apr 09
    Posts
    13,418
    Thanked
    4,907 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    Most Missed Member
    I don't even want us to get to the damn final. I wouldn't stand seeing Milan beat us 4 times (the final is 2 legs, right?)
    I'm streets ahead.

  11. #10
    DIN011's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Apr 09
    Posts
    13,418
    Thanked
    4,907 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    Most Missed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dule View Post
    Forza Inter !!
    Nice edit.
    I'm streets ahead.

  12. #11
    skeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Sep 09
    Posts
    4,108
    Thanked
    1,219 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Kuwait

    37
    i don't think anyone gives a crap about this game unless cou and obi play

  13. #12
    DIN011's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Apr 09
    Posts
    13,418
    Thanked
    4,907 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    Most Missed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    i don't think anyone gives a crap about this game unless cou and obi play
    This is what pisses me off the most. I really wanted to see them play this one...
    I'm streets ahead.

  14. #13

    Join Date
    28 Jun 06
    Posts
    5,527
    Thanked
    1,248 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Panama

    46 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by King Avdić View Post
    This is what pisses me off the most. I really wanted to see them play this one...
    I dont know, I dont care ;(

  15. #14
    Ayalon's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Oct 10
    Posts
    586
    Thanked
    168 times

    Israel

    Kharja hatrick, Pandev hatrick.

    Roma win 6-0...

  16. Thanks (5): Ana Banana, BrP, DIN011, nurko, skeet

  17. #15
    Ana Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Aug 10
    Posts
    3,758
    Thanked
    882 times
    Fav. Player
    Julione ♥

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayalon View Post
    Kharja hatrick, Pandev hatrick.

    Roma win 6-0...
    I can't even describe how hard this made me laugh.

  18. #16

    Join Date
    07 Nov 10
    Posts
    4,980
    Thanked
    1,029 times

    Canada

    Julione

    maic-lucio-frog-naga

    capitano-cuchu-motta
    -------wes-----

    ---milito---eto'o

    hope the boys give their everything and win....we have a good chance if Palermo reach the final to win one more trophy
    ***********************************************************

  19. #17
    DIN011's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Apr 09
    Posts
    13,418
    Thanked
    4,907 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    Most Missed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayalon View Post
    Kharja hatrick, Pandev hatrick.

    Roma win 6-0...
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!
    I'm streets ahead.

  20. #18

    Join Date
    17 Apr 11
    Posts
    2
    Thanked
    0 times

    Anguilla

    Quote Originally Posted by inter1 View Post
    Hi I found this blogs where you can download the Gazzetta dello Sport and other newspaper for free
    1) http://mjkgt.blogspot.com/
    2) http://dfg5d.blogspot.com/
    Thank you very much!!!
    Last edited by roul; 18 Apr 11 at 14:26. Reason: hhh

  21. #19

    Join Date
    03 Apr 11
    Posts
    161
    Thanked
    26 times

    United States

    I first commented in the inter threads during the Inter-Schalke match. I was known as the 'respectful' Milan fan. Can I make a slight suggestion after reading about 200 comments from Inter fans in these forums- Take about 2 hours and read up about tactics. I can't understand why you all don't see the problem with Inter staring at you right in the face. Its not the quality of your players, the pressure in the midfield or even the desire from the players. Its Leo's tactics/formation. Bottom line. Here's how I prove my point- if you had Mou back Inter would be a force to be reckoned with at this point of the season. I would bet $1000 that the UCL semis would have an Inter v Man United match up if Leo was out. Here's another proof- re-watch the Inter-Milan derby. Why the hell did Milan's midfield have so much space and were ALWAYS able to connect to their attacking 3? I keep hearing 'pressure' on these forums. Its formation and tactics. I see a lack in understanding on these forums of the technical aspects of the game. Sorry- but you're playing in Seria A. Learn that and stop turning on your own team so quickly. It's embarrassing.

  22. #20
    Ana Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Aug 10
    Posts
    3,758
    Thanked
    882 times
    Fav. Player
    Julione ♥

    Italy

    Quote Originally Posted by irodrigu View Post
    I first commented in the inter threads during the Inter-Schalke match. I was known as the 'respectful' Milan fan. Can I make a slight suggestion after reading about 200 comments from Inter fans in these forums- Take about 2 hours and read up about tactics. I can't understand why you all don't see the problem with Inter staring at you right in the face. Its not the quality of your players, the pressure in the midfield or even the desire from the players. Its Leo's tactics/formation. Bottom line. Here's how I prove my point- if you had Mou back Inter would be a force to be reckoned with at this point of the season. I would bet $1000 that the UCL semis would have an Inter v Man United match up if Leo was out. Here's another proof- re-watch the Inter-Milan derby. Why the hell did Milan's midfield have so much space and were ALWAYS able to connect to their attacking 3? I keep hearing 'pressure' on these forums. Its formation and tactics. I see a lack in understanding on these forums of the technical aspects of the game. Sorry- but you're playing in Seria A. Learn that and stop turning on your own team so quickly. It's embarrassing.
    Sorry "respectful Milan fan" but if you would actually read the worthy posts here, you'd notice that we already understand what's wrong with our team. We just have enough humility to joke about it.

  23. Thanks (1): drake

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •