Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music from your country

Spain

Music from your country

I was asking music from Rumania, Macedonia, Turkey and Serbia. If it's electronic or hiphop better but i can accept pop-rock also.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    For Pop rock, just time Tose Proeski on youtube. I am not into Hip Hop, although there are pretty good rappers here. There is decent electronic as well, but with no lyrics.

For electronic... Hmm, there is plenty of romanian house music, try it.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Macedonia

If you like pop Tose Proevski was the greatest singer in the Balcan and maybe in Europe. I am not exagarating, he was loved by everyone bouth by his singing and personality.

I listen more rock and metal but so if you ask for rock or metal i would have recomended more bands, still there are few good electronic bands i could thing of right now. The first band is Anastasija they are mixed electronic instrumental band , Kiril Djajkovski is one of the best, as for hip hop i don't listen but SAF and Cista Okolina are first once that i remmember, now there are rapers and hip hop players like mushrooms after rain everybody wants to be raper but i cant recomend any of new bands cause i don't listen them.

Like Pajo said Tose Proevski was the greatest pop singer in Macedonia but also in the Balcan he tragicly died in a car accident. Everyone had respect for him no mater if you listen rap or metal or TURBO FOLK.
    Ska/pank - Superhiks probably best band right now.
    Rock - Arhangel, Mizar must listen to them.

Last edited by Iron_Inter; 20 Apr 11 at 00:38.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    You can try searching for "Nokaut" as well

And maybe even "area"...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    You can try searching for "Nokaut" as well

or

Magija

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Oh come on, you call that music?

My message to JuBe cunts

Macedonia

Oh come on, you call that music?
    i though we were joking but then again you weren't joking about Nokaut i wouldn't seriusly recomend Magija or Nokaut. Area is so so for a girly pop/rock band tho.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    You listen to rock, and dont like nokaut?

Im not into that much as well, but most of the people that listen to rock/metal just love nokaut. I was on unplugged concert, they were brilliant, soft but brilliant...

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Btw, you wanted macedonian electro, here is something with lyrics, i recalled now when we mentioned Area, although im not fond on Babura much, he is too soft for my taste..

Mah, dont like him much...

My message to JuBe cunts

Macedonia

You listen to rock, and dont like nokaut?

Im not into that much as well, but most of the people that listen to rock/metal just love nokaut. I was on unplugged concert, they were brilliant.
    For your information Nokaut is a pop band not a rock band Pajo.And most of the people listen to Nokaut, not for any of i know. And belive me since my 15 years i go to rock or metal places and in those 13 years from then i haven't yet met a single guy who say he listens to rock/metal AND Nokaut, at least not say in public.

You don't listen much rock music do you Pajo?

Unplugged gigs are something else, respect for that.

Macedonia

Pajo is this Rock???

so what is this then??

i gess this is also rock huh.See the diference...

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    What do you think, Im stupid?

I know Nokaut is pop band. Well, they were 5 years or so. They dont have new album for long time now, all they do is remake their old ones, into instrumental versions, which is for respect. When i said he should try them, i meant the unplugged versions of the song, not the others. Apologies, i should have given youtube links from the start.

And yeah, i do listen to rock. Not metal though. My friends are more or less divided into two, one who listen to techno/trance/dance music, the others that listen to rock/metal. I am with the dance group, but often go to rock concerts with the others, and i dont mind listening to it.

Alex, i just recalled, try "Van Gogh", they are serbian, but it's similar. Btw, why do you need all this?

edit: Where did you find that? that's song from the begining of Nokaut. Like 15 years ago And no, it isnt rock...

edit2: you edit, I edit Now you are really, really insulting my intelligence. I am not stupid you know. And i am not 15 years old kid who listents to radio only and doesnt go out of his home. I attended arhangel few months ago, in metropolis arena, if it matters something...
    And i never said Nokaut were rock group, did I? I just pointed their unplugged concert as something alex should hear. And yeah, many who have heard noakut in live change their opinion about them, believe me, many of my rock buddies respect them after that unplugged concert... They have even played those two songs i posted above in Marakana
    Last edited by Pajo; 20 Apr 11 at 02:09.

My message to JuBe cunts

Macedonia

Well i didn't think you were 15 years old who doesn't go out of his home but then again what that has to do with inteligents. lol No Just kiding, sory but you deserve it cause you said this at the same time being serius:

"You listen to rock, and dont like nokaut?

Im not into that much as well, but most of the people that listen to rock/metal just love nokaut. I was on unplugged concert, they were brilliant, soft but brilliant..."

Ok now I get it that you were talking about unplugged version, you should say that in the first place, unplugged its not a commercial thing, and most of pop boy bands doesn't know how to play instruments, yet play an unplugged concert, respect for Nokaut for that still one unplugged concert doesn't erase the crap they created in the early years.lol

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    lol, i might have exaggerated a bit. I didnt really meant "love", but more like like. Like this: "most of the people that listen to rock/metal AND have heard Nokaut in live, like them"... Is it better now?

I agree though. They need more unplugged concerts. They have had some other plays like that, but minor, with few songs, as guests to another concerts... I have never listened to them, except few songs. What they created, it was fashion back then, 90% of the bands/singers were making the same music, with same melody, and same rhythm You mentioned magija. You remember the old Karolina songs? or those guys, forgot their name... "Novi decki"? and, hmm... Oh crap, dont recall now...

My message to JuBe cunts

Macedonia

lol, i might have exaggerated a bit. I didnt really meant "love", but more like like. Like this: "most of the people that listen to rock/metal AND have heard Nokaut in live, like their unplugged version"... ?
    Fixed

16. Thanks (1): Pajo

Spain

lol thanks guys, iam an expert in this music now.
    iam going to all this countries in august and wanted to give some of this music to a friend who is coming with me. also i want to get involved in everything when i visit a country, the true people living there, NO typical places where tourist go.

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

dammit.....

came in here to expect some hard-core south korean gangsta shit!
    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.

BRING BACK LELE

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Try this then, what urban people do:

If you are lucky enough to be here in August, there will be a lot of DJs around here. If Kiril has a party that period, it is a MUST to visit him, dont have any doubts

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmore View Post
    dammit.....

came in here to expect some hard-core south korean gangsta shit!
    Can't say I really seriously listen to Korean music. I have some, and enjoy some, but it's really not to my taste.

In the meanwhile, enjoy this. I hope it's hardcore enough for you

**I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/