Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfred Duncan

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Alfred Duncan

Who is this guy? He is often training with the first-team since Benitez days, and he probably the most primavera player to train with the first-team many times..

I didnt find his name in the Primavera list before.. nor in the Google but today I just found it in the list, he is a midfielder.. and he trained with the first team today http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36359&L=en

I'm waiting for more infos..
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Mauritoooo

Norway

Full name is Joseph Alfred Duncan. He is born 10.03.1993 and is a midfielder.. That's all I know.
    Forza Inter!

Fav. Player
    Cristian Vieri

He is ghanaian.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

He already scored a goal in the training session

1:06

He is kinda like Balotelli, Italian-Ghanianian, he only played twice with the primavera.

Aside: LOL at 0:15, Sneijder and Naga
    Forza Inter

5. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    His finishing > Milito's...
    Best match thread opener ever.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Ireland

Hey fellow tifosi,

Anyone have any information on Duncans playing style and any weaknesses he displays in a match?

Armenia

Havent seen much as all the information regarding to primavera goes to Bessa and kind of hard to track him but he is a starter then it means something but as well have scored 4 goals as well he is left footed player. He does play some sort of DM and CM with Crisetig he doesnt attack much but have really strong body for his age so it will be hard for other player to get passed him he isnt much of creater as much as i did see. You could say he is DM or CM player that does the hard work as well for his age he doesnt get thatt much tired cause have a decent stamina i will inform more when i get some information

Fav. Player
    Eto'o, Sneijder

China

Quote Originally Posted by Capitano View Post
    Hey fellow tifosi,

Anyone have any information on Duncans playing style and any weaknesses he displays in a match?
    He is very dynamic. Lots of energy and power, good shot and passing. Obviously still raw, but what youth player isn't.

Like Muntari, except good.

Armenia

Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    He is very dynamic. Lots of energy and power, good shot and passing. Obviously still raw, but what youth player isn't.

Like Muntari, except good.
    From last match and other matches i watched i would rate him above but still need experience to be great. For what is worth he have to stay calm and focus and be able to come Main team but for that he needs a bit luck if we get the right coach we will see many young players given chances to play and why dont we get Stramaccioni as a coach he did great if you look how inter are doing right after Tottenham game they are doing great to lose that game and climb up and be in final at Next Gen you need to have iron feast to do so and i believe he can be good did you see all the match how he was by the line and dictated the game and thats what i like. Compare to CR well lets just say CR just doesnt do anything like that but Stramaccioni gives his heart out. But lets way and see how it goes as well he can be assist trainer for Pep or other coach that will come as he is good with youngster

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    duncan looks really class for our youth team. another goal at the weekend, he's more than just 'another midfield destroyer' using nothing but his physical attributes to play the game.

good positioning, times his runs REALLY well, great defensive player... absolutely fantastic. he's a class above the rest of the primavera in the same way that Bessa is.

Armenia

Quote Originally Posted by browha View Post
    duncan looks really class for our youth team. another goal at the weekend, he's more than just 'another midfield destroyer' using nothing but his physical attributes to play the game.

good positioning, times his runs REALLY well, great defensive player... absolutely fantastic. he's a class above the rest of the primavera in the same way that Bessa is.
    Probebly thats why we could defend so well againts ajax with 10 player because of his presence, and i am most happy for him as he can be a good addition if he keeps improving in next few years.

Old name
    browha

Europe

i will be really disappointed if he's just another bargaining chip. imho he's one of the best young midfielders we've had in the last 10 years or so in the primavera, him and bessa are fantastic and they play well in partnership

Armenia

Seen that before, i have watched 4-5 games this season and i can say every time i see him i do like his way of player a really destroyer to cover up, much physical stronger then Cuchu and as well have a decent left food, seen him before taking some freekicks and it looks promising.

I hope they loan him out next season and so he can improve his game in Seria A or B, but i believe he can handel Seria A teams

Old name
    browha

Europe

i would like to see him get 6 months training with the first team before he moves anywhere personally. 6 months learning off cambiasso, zanetti, etc has to be fantastic for him - similar to caldirola before he went to brescia

Armenia

Quote Originally Posted by browha View Post
    i would like to see him get 6 months training with the first team before he moves anywhere personally. 6 months learning off cambiasso, zanetti, etc has to be fantastic for him - similar to caldirola before he went to brescia
    And maybe he can improve even better, as you will never know how good effect will he gain from Zanetti and Cambiasso

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    His finishing > Milito's...
    Sudaca Power.

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter
    Every time I see him play, he reminds me of Motta more than anything. I love his fast distribution of the ball (in the forward direction)

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul Duke View Post
    Every time I see him play, he reminds me of Motta more than anything. I love his fast distribution of the ball (in the forward direction)
    Until he plays for the first team...then passes gravitate backwards...

Fav. Player
    Branca...beurk

France

Good news everyone. Alfred Duncan is in 21-man squad vs Lazio this Sunday. Let's hope we can see him on the field

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

Meet the President kid...

Platano Power
    SIGN TIMO WERNER