Thread: Dejan "Deki" Stankovic

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    What a way to give me a heart attack Wera
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

2. Thanks (6): AbdiWirajaya, Balor, Devious, Dylan, MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

that was a rare moment where i wasn't trolling
    My bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

4. Thanks (5): AbdiWirajaya, Balor, Devious, Dylan, Pajo

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Stankovic: 'It is normal for Spalletti's position to be questioned'

Former Inter Milan star Dejan Stankovic believes that it is normal for a manager's position to be questioned if some results don't go their way and it is normal for Luciano Spalletti's position to come under scrutiny.

Inter were knocked out of the Coppa Italia in midweek after having conceded a goal in the second half of extra-time at the hands of Ciro Immobile, who helped Lazio set up a semi-final clash with AC Milan.

Stankovic was recently talking to Gazzetta dello Sport and he said: "The rumors about Spalletti's position? I've been in Italy for a lifetime, every year is a photocopy.

"In big teams you have to get used to it. If you do not get results for 2-3 games it is normal to be questioned and coaches need to know that . It also happened to Mourinho in the year of treble, when we took three goals in Catania before beating Chelsea in London.

"No one came into our locker room , with all the respect of the managers. If we did not get to the hands, we lacked a little spark. We told each other everything, but in the face. You can not give up in February, there's also the Europa League to play."

Inter face Bologna in the Serie A tomorrow, as they hope to comeback to winning ways, following last weeks defeat to Torino.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

You cannot give up in February, hm, so he's indirectly implying the fuckers aren't even trying their best.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

How I miss Deki.. I remember interisti on the internet would criticize him for lack of creativity, playmaking ability, that he is a walking wood If only they knew what kind of "creative playmakers" they were going to see at Inter in the next 10 years.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

9. Thanks (4): Bergpavian, brakbrak, Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    How I miss Deki.. I remember interisti on the internet would criticize him for lack of creativity, playmaking ability, that he is a walking wood
    I was one of those and I still hold the same opinion. But he made up for it in other ways.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

11. Thanks (4): Devious, forzainter257, MVD, wera

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    The Stankovic hate was surreal. The brief time I was criticizing him was because Mancini was using him while injured and still preferring him over others that way which was insane. Then my respect for Deki grew even more and my anti-Mancini sentiment grew even larger.

I remember people wanting to replace him with fucking Lampard in 2008 just because of some media shitfest and the silly notion (again due to media) that Fat Frank was a better player

13. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, brakbrak

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    You don't have to have playmaking ability to be a midfielder, so long your team doesn't depend solely on you to create by playing 3 defensive midfielder behind you.
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

He was in Sydney a couple weeks ago promoting his Deki5 camp to a medium sized Serbian community suburb in Western Sydney. I took full advantage.

Deki1.jpg

deki2.jpg
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    What I liked most about the picture is the sun.

I'm freezing my nuts off here.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Stankovic: “Inter Dominated The First Half, There Will Be Surprises In The Future”

In an interview with DAZN, Inter legend Dejan Stankovic had the following to say about the 1-1 draw between Inter and Juventus in the second Derby D’Italia of the season.

“Inter dominated the first half but in the second half Juventus woke up and showed their qualities, they are a team that doesn’t allow themselves to perform like they did in the first half. Tonight we saw two completely different halves,” he began.

Stankovic then looked at some individual performances.

“Skriniar had a great game tonight, but on their goal he should have anticipated the one-two and adjusted himself accordingly. Icardi? He participated in the play, but not that much. Tonight he was solid, present and lacked only a goal.”

He concluded the interview: “Inter have to finish this season on a high note, qualifying for next year’s UEFA Champions League. The directors are at work, there are a couple of names and there will be some surprises, you will see.”
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    It's Mourinho.

19. Thanks (1): mootor

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    The Stankovic hate was surreal. The brief time I was criticizing him was because Mancini was using him while injured and still preferring him over others that way which was insane. Then my respect for Deki grew even more and my anti-Mancini sentiment grew even larger.

I remember people wanting to replace him with fucking Lampard in 2008 just because of some media shitfest and the silly notion (again due to media) that Fat Frank was a better player
    I love Deki, but Lampard was a sensational player and it was nothing surprising that people were drooling by the prospect of having him here at Inter. I just don't get the "Oh he's English, he plays in the Premier League! Fuck him he sucks!" notion.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    I fear no other Inter generation can replace this guys in my heart as top of the top...because i associate it with pretty much care free teenage years
    JZ is not in Madrid for some reason

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

22. Thanks (5): AbdiWirajaya, dax21, GenDire, Maicon, MVD

Fav. Player
    Grande Inter

Bulgaria

Happy birthday Deki!

24. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Materazzi_23, MVD