Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ze Maria

Syria

10 years of FIF

Ze Maria

I just realised theres no topic on him i know many people dont like him, but i really love this guy. his patient and his a great player. i was speaking with a juve fan and he was cursing when we signed him and they got zebina. they called him among the best right backs in italy after capitano and cafu, i agree.

"catch me if u can"

Yeah I like him, he looks kinda lika a kangaroo, but he's a good player.

l didn't like him

but since he's now here,l try to like every player who really love inter

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    He's a good player but his transfer to Inter didn't benefit either party. Inter wasted their money for paying someone to be the eternal substitute of the irreplacable Javier Zanetti and Ze Maria will hardly get a minute considering that SuperMan needs no rest. He should have joined some other team. Perhaps Palermo. Him and Grosso would make Palermo wings scary!

Handyo

And the times Il Capitano canīt play you would do what?

Furthermore heīs a good alternative on the midfield like we saw when he replaced Veron. Even though he didnīt have the best of days he usually gives a good performance there as well. We also have Coppa Italia where our captain rests a lot.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Very true Gismo. I saw that sub happening from a mile away. Veron always looks tired to the end of the game (his stamina is terrible) and when we are protecting a lead, who better to replace Veron on the right wing?

Even in an attacking sense, id like to see him more.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

I think he his a very good player who never seems to complain!

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Yeah, he's very good alternative and he really is class. It's just that he's compiting with il capitano. Still I'd keep him 100% sure. He's good alternative to play as RM. Il Capitano is better defensively, but Ze Maria as RM takes also part to defending very well and in offence, though hie little slow and soft maybe, he has got very good technigue and he's crosses are simplu masterpieces. He beats VDM and Il Capitano in those easily. He have never complained and has done his job IMO well when he's been needed.

And if we want to see more Il Capitano's runs and put him to midfield we really have no problem. ANd though he ain't as good as Il capitano defensively, I quess there's no rb in entire world that wud be as good defensively as Il Capitano. But he def ain't bad defensively either. We really can trust him when the day comes. Id like to see those days much more..

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    And the times Il Capitano canīt play you would do what?
    Capitano can always play. It's just a myth by Mancini that he's tired and rested in Coppa Italia matches. During Cuper's era in 01/02 and 02/03, he played almost 95% of the time. I'm sure you don't remember Vivas starting too many games in those seasons.

And besides, if he can't play, it'll be just for about 10-15% of the whole season. Surely we can use the versatile Cordoba on his position! As for providing alternatives for the midfield; Veron, Van Der Meyde, Stankovic, Karagounis & Emre all has been used on the right midfield, the only position in the midfield Ze Maria can play. Do we need a 6th alternative for that position?

Handyo

Syria

10 years of FIF
    well Handoyo, in the RB position id prefer Ze maria over cordoba as a backup. thats obvious. why? cause i think its important to attack from there, and Cordoba is to important in the middle.

And if Veron gets subbed, if were losing, id put VDM. If were winning or drawing id put Ze maria, for good attacking and Cover. and ill choose him in verons midfield position over Emre, Karagounis and VDM.

Last time Emre played there he was the cause of 2 goals agaisnt Sampdoria

Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    And if Veron gets subbed, if were losing, id put VDM. If were winning or drawing id put Ze maria, for good attacking and Cover. and ill choose him in verons midfield position over Emre, Karagounis and VDM.

Last time Emre played there he was the cause of 2 goals agaisnt Sampdoria
    Exactly. Kara is leaving inter in summer. And why put Emre to wrong place? And don't know about VDM either. He has sucked lately, might be leaving. He def ain't playing too much. And defensively. But in future, I quess Stanko may be playing RM, Kily LM and CM's are then other case..

His assist to Adriano:

http://www.inter.it/media/mpg/G0726-3446-55145.mpg inch perfect. Pure class.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Yeh oba. Dont get me wrong. I love Emre, i want him one day to take over Veron. But him on the right doesnt work. We could play.

====Hammer=Chucu===
    ==Stank========Emre

i dont see room for Davids, Kara or VDM

Chucu
    Zemaria=Emre=Stankovic

I remember Vivas and I remember the percentage of matches Il Capitano will play. But itīs a fundemental risk to have no backup. Fatique is not even in question here. Our captain, like you said will inevitably miss a certain amount of matches due to injury or suspension.

Like Helal argued, we will be weaker without Cordoba in the middle. Cordoba can play anywhere in defence but thatīs not the issue here. Whoīs gonna save the day when Materazzi fantasize about lasagna meanwhile Gilardino will run down and score?

Midfield options for RW that can actually cross: Stankovic and maybe Veron if you wanna count him in.

Ze Maria is needed.

Emre needs to play his central position to fullfill his potential. Even though he can play LM and do a decent job if needed as well.

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Preferably I would have seen a proper/solid RB with great defensive qualities, rather than a half RB half RW player!
    Our own clown surely has a lot of offensive qualities, which IMO and surely plenty others make him a decent RW.
    Because when played as a RB his lack of defensive qualities is evident. He can’t back track properly. Moreover in several occasions I have seen how he loses track of his opponent and acts like a pure winger / forward who at times looks more at the ball rather than the player. :rolleyes

:
    they called him among the best right backs in italy after capitano and cafu, i agree.
    oh wow! either I'm blind or "they" are some chicks who have a soft spot for him!
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

I see him as a RW capable of playing RB if needed. Certainly his offensive skills outshine the defensive.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I'm disappointed with him, it seems like he's always doing ok, but then he makes one, two, three mistakes with his passing and he pisses me off.

I think his future at Inter could be quite short.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    He is quite ok.Let's sell Mr Crap - VDM and keep the Brazilian as backup for RW.We would be covered automaticly at RB position too.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Na then I would actualy prefer that we sell Ze Maria instead....

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

I'd have to say that I was delighted when I knew that Inter signed Ze Maria. During his Perugia days he was mighty impressive , and his forward runs were simply unstoppable. Perugia played a 3 man defence so Ze Maria was deployed as a right wingback. I don't believe that he can operate well in a 4 man defence as a right back, because then he'd have to do lots of defensive work.

That's one, another thing is that he never seems to look motivated when he plays for Inter. As if he's forced to play. He rarely puts any sort of heart into his game. That might be down to the fact that he knows that he's a mere squad player, while at Perugia he was a star player.
    Born Interista, will die Interista.

"I'd even play in goal just to play, but I don't want to create competition for Toldo... I'm prepared to play anywhere." Dejan Stankovic