Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Riccardo Montolivo

  1. #1

    Join Date
    19 Feb 11
    Posts
    246
    Thanked
    26 times
    Fav. Player
    Sneijder

    Greece

    Riccardo Montolivo

    He close in Inter ??

  2. #2
    8|G 8055 blackmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Sep 04
    Posts
    14,622
    Thanked
    2,393 times
    Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

    Singapore

    inb4mod....
    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

    E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.



    BRING BACK LELE

  3. #3
    Domenico's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Oct 10
    Posts
    538
    Thanked
    114 times
    Fav. Player
    Ranocchia

    Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerti-inter View Post
    He close in Inter ??
    All rumours, nothing concrete yet.

  4. #4
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    18,456
    Thanked
    6,544 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    We talk about Montolivo in midfielders thread, let's wait for something more concrete come up in rumors. Closed for now.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    16 Apr 11
    Posts
    1,063
    Thanked
    466 times

    Denmark

    Riccardo Montolivo

    Since he's free in the summer, and I've read people saying he would go to inter, i see this.. Montolivo to Milan a done deal? - http://www.football-italia.net/node/15435

    So my question is.. Why aren't we interest in him?

    Because hes:

    A. Free

    B. Italian

    C. Young

    ???

  6. #6
    vasilios's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Nov 09
    Posts
    6,885
    Thanked
    8,928 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Chino

    Costa Rica

    20
    He's not even linked to us, why would you start a thread?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    16 Apr 11
    Posts
    1,063
    Thanked
    466 times

    Denmark

    Quote Originally Posted by vasilios View Post
    He's not even linked to us, why would you start a thread?
    Perhaps you didn't read what I wrote, so I will reply. I have seen for the past 6 months or so quite a few people talkin about him going to Inter. But either way, question is WHY aren't we interested in him? Much better option than Palombo. Younger as well!

  8. #8
    vasilios's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Nov 09
    Posts
    6,885
    Thanked
    8,928 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Chino

    Costa Rica

    20
    Quote Originally Posted by emcct View Post
    Perhaps you didn't read what I wrote, so I will reply. I have seen for the past 6 months or so quite a few people talkin about him going to Inter. But either way, question is WHY aren't we interested in him? Much better option than Palombo. Younger as well!
    You don't start threads for players you want us to be interested in.

  9. #9
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    16,681
    Thanked
    26,859 times
    Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by emcct View Post
    Since he's free in the summer, and I've read people saying he would go to inter, i see this.. Montolivo to Milan – a done deal? - http://www.football-italia.net/node/15435

    So my question is.. Why aren't we interest in him?

    Because hes:

    A. Free

    B. Italian

    C. Young

    ???
    Unfortunately I think you're missing out on the one thing that matters:

    D. Good

    Being free and Italian isn't that much of a reason to sign Montolivo or anyone else of that criteria IMO. And 27 is hardly young.

    Main point, Montolivo isn't that good IMO.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    \_(ツ)_/

  10. Thanks (1): Pajo

  11. #10

    Join Date
    16 Apr 11
    Posts
    1,063
    Thanked
    466 times

    Denmark

    vasilios: Ill try once again. I've read plenty of places over the past 6 months or so where people say he will go to us, that in my book means hes linked with us.

    Example.. http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy...ardo-montolivo

    But its clear your goal is to bitch and fight, so I wont even bother responding to your posts anymore.

    ---------- Post added at 17:07 ---------- Previous post was at 17:06 ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Unfortunately I think you're missing out on the one thing that matters:

    D. Good

    Being free and Italian isn't that much of a reason to sign Montolivo or anyone else of that criteria IMO. And 27 is hardly young.

    Main point, Montolivo isn't that good IMO.
    I would rate him higher than Palombo, would you?

  12. #11
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,062
    Thanked
    4,940 times
    Fav. Player
    Perisic

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones
    There was already a Montolivo thread that was created last year and is now closed. This one is also closed for now and I will merge the two.

  13. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •