Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 68

Thread: Why I'm Not Posting

  1. #1
    La Bling's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Mar 07
    Posts
    2,445
    Thanked
    79 times
    Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

    United States

    Why I'm Not Posting

    Read it if you want, don't if you don't.

    Series of PMs between me and the moderating team.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon
    Dear La Bling,

    You have received an infraction at Forza Inter Forums.

    Reason: Baiting.
    -------
    Hi La Bling,

    After a lengthy discussion between the other moderators and myself, we have decided to give you a 5 point infraction for baiting.

    You are correct when you say what you did could be considered harmless, and we would have agreed had there not been any tension with you and blackmore specifically. As there has been tension, we consider your repeated posts in the PS3 thread as baiting.

    I hope you understand and respect our decision, we value you as an educated member of this forum and we hope you stick around. Thanks.

    Hal.
    -------

    This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

    Original Post:
    http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?p=730439
    All the best,
    Forza Inter Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by La Bling
    Admins,

    As you know, I received an infraction. The points themselves are not the problem, the reasoning behind it is. The personal message was sent by Anon, who would be the first to admit that he does not like me. This alone makes me question the role that he had in this decision and if it was truly a decision by the moderating team. Within the message, he stated that if not for my tensions with blackmore, I would not have been punished. To think that my actions are dictated by blackmore is nothing less than idiotic and disproves the logic provided to me.

    I find it incredible that you can restrict my ability to post humorous videos simply because of another member's presence in a thread and ask that you reconsider your actions.

    I am still expecting a reply to my previous PM.

    Elliott
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    La Bling,

    Anon has been doing a good job as a mod here. I ensure you that there is no conflict of interest. Instead of creating a cabal that would have been harmful to the forum, he has used his position to personally warn blackmore, ana & co. to be more matured and to 'ignore' you so to say.

    But we felt that even though you knew you had some beef with those guys, you kept following them instead of ignoring them like you should have done. Blackmore & co. were clearly 'pro-PS3' and instead of presenting a proper argument, all you did were post pictures that serves nothing but be an irritant to them.

    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by La Bling
    I trust your judgement in regards to Anon. However, the whole reason for my punishment centers around the irrational belief that for some reason I mold my posting habits around the activities of blackmore. That is absurd. I have said multiple times that I encountered both pictures and the video on reddit.com and posted them in the appropriate thread without considering blackmore's activity.

    The pictures were humorous. There was no argument to be made. I wasn't establishing myself as an anti-PS3 poster. To say that I was baiting simply because I provided no text is reasoning completely without merit.

    This appears to me as a pro-Blackmore decision as he chose to respond to my posts, calling me a troll and making rude comments about my age. I am not asking for you to take action against him. I am simply asking for you to step back from the AUW attitude that has taken over multiple threads and realize that because my views and interests differ from other poster does not mean that I am intentionally acting against them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Hi Elliot.

    Sorry that I haven't responded before now, been very busy at work.

    If you post ant ps3 picture/videos in a ps3 thread that is considered baiting/troling. If juve fan comes here and posts anti inter pics and videos in our inter thread, we would consider that baiting/troling, no? Now the same applies here.

    Now I know your intention was probably no this. The reason why it wasn't considered just warning is because just a few days before this we had talked to both you and blackmore to try and ignore each other.

    The decision to give you infraction points was a joint decision by the modding team and admins.

    As to Anon as a mod. We are very happy with him , so I am afraid you will have to live with that for now.

    I hope this explains everything.

    Kind regards
    Stefan
    Quote Originally Posted by La Bling
    If that is the case, then I suggest you go ahead and ban me. I post countless pictures of Barca players diving in various threads. What if a Barca fan gets offended? To say that using a picture instead of text makes it baiting is a ridiculous statement that would hold no weight if not for the reaction of blackmore. Similarly, I am not responsible for blackmore's reaction. I have already explained this to Handoyo. I found the two pictures and the video on reddit.com and posted them in the PS3 thread immediately because I found them both humorous and relevant. I find it outrageous that you and the other moderators believe that I base my posting patterns on the activities of blackmore. To say that I am guilty because I started controversial interaction with blackmore is patently false.

    As I said to Handoyo, I trust your decision about Anon as a moderator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Hi Elliot

    a Barca fan is a guest here. So its slightly different to things that causes issues between inter fans.

    We felt due to the already existing feud between you and blackmore that , that picture/video was baiting. Now we maybe wrong and you may disagree but that was the consensus among the mods team.

    We hope you continue posting here and hope we can avoid any feuds in the future. We certainly do not base our decisions on how blackmore or any other member feels. We have never ever consulted him before making any decision. We base our decisions on what we feel is the best action for the forum at the time.

    Kind regards
    Stefan
    Quote Originally Posted by La Bling
    In no way is this decision acceptable, nor is the reasoning that has been provided to me.

    I do not mean this as a threat and do not hope for this to change your decision, but I will no longer be posting here. I feel no need to contribute to a forum in which I am not welcomed by the majority of the posters. I will continue to read the forum as it remains informative and interesting, but I will not share my thoughts with a forum in which I can be punished for the activities of another poster. I will also be deleting my database of shirts from the Club Team Jerseys thread.

    Elliott
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    That's unfortuante but nothing I or any of the mods/admins can or will do to change it. Our decisions will not always please everyone and some times members will leave because of it.

    You are welcome back if you change your mind.

    Kind regards
    Stefan
    Quote Originally Posted by La Bling

    I am still curious as to how you can give me an infraction based on your speculation about my intentions. You said in an earlier pm that what pushed this from a warning to an infraction was my history with Blackmore. Are you suggesting that the PS3 thread is blackmore's and simply because he has a presence in it I am not allowed to post in it? This is the part of your logic that continues to escape me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    No in the days leading up to it there had been incidents between the two of you in other threads as well. There was a pattern of incidents. We considered that behaviour baiting and the ps3 incident was just the last one.
    Quote Originally Posted by La Bling

    The other incidents occured between me and blackmore and I was only told informally to stop within the threads (which I did, see the end of the world thread). Regardless, this is not the case in the PS3 thread. I have said this countless times, I was not following blackmore. Your logic proves my point. I am being punished because of the activities of another poster. Sure, you can do that, you're an admin. But you continue to prove my point that I was punished simply because blackmore also posts in the PS3 thread. It is absurd for you to assume that that was my intention, and even more ridiculous for you to use that assumption against me.
    Quote Originally Posted by La Bling
    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...l=1#post739095

    I have reported this post. Since it is nearly identical to what I got punished for, I thought it was important to alert you of its disruptive content via personal message.

    Elliott
    18 F.C. Internazionale Milano 18

  2. Thanks (1): b4h4mooth

  3. #2
    Big Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Sep 09
    Posts
    9,084
    Thanked
    9,124 times
    Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

    Colombia

    11
    Can't you guys forget all this shit? Let's move on! we're all Interistas! You both are important members, why can't you just come back Bling?
    Sudaca Power.

  4. Thanks (1): Sokrates

  5. #3
    8|G 8055 blackmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Sep 04
    Posts
    14,622
    Thanked
    2,393 times
    Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

    Singapore

    He's not posting....yet he posted!

    MINDFUCK!

    Got this a 2 days ago...

    PS3

    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...l=1#post739095

    Were you punished at all by the moderating team for this post?

    This pm is not meant to start a fight, merely an inquiry.

    --La Bling
    Now u know why I didn't answer you Bling! Straight away me and a couple of the boys new whst was up.... NICE TRY

    Your a bad little boy who only has bad intentions. Why try and deface the mods/admins and certain posters here, cause you just can't handle the fact that shit didn't work out the way you thought it would? How can you even insinuate that any kind of decisions the mods make have anything to do with me. Maybe u don't know this but I got an infraction a few months ago for telling you to "fuck off" in the end of the world thread. I guess there goes your logic on that!

    Your intentions behind your post in the ps3 were to bate. Mine were totally different. If you can't differentiate the 2(which obviously you can't otherwise we wouldn't be talking about this), then the pity I felt for you is clearly not enough! Just let the shit go....

    BYE BYE.....

    Are you going to go away again now?
    Last edited by blackmore; 28 May 11 at 07:48.
    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

    E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.



    BRING BACK LELE

  6. #4
    Ana Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Aug 10
    Posts
    3,758
    Thanked
    881 times
    Fav. Player
    Julione ♥

    Italy

    B, i'm pretty sure shit like that is exactly what bothers him.

    anyway, Elliott, you know my stance on this. let it go, dude. no harsh feelings [on my behalf] - you were a pretty decent poster, despite personal issues. just move on

  7. #5
    Native's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jan 11
    Posts
    4,784
    Thanked
    4,217 times
    Fav. Player
    MM

    Netherlands

    82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter

  8. Thanks (1): Ana Banana

  9. #6
    b4h4mooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 10
    Posts
    4,841
    Thanked
    2,434 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

    36
    Elliot is not guilty, we all know they like twins...of course the twin will back up each other...and the twins got the sister also, lol

  10. #7

    Join Date
    03 Apr 11
    Posts
    175
    Thanked
    42 times
    Fav. Player
    Paolo Di Canio

    Zimbabwe

    Couldn't care less. This place is much better without people like you, please continue being extremly immature and childish so we don't have to deal with you.
    Last edited by Irriducibili88; 28 May 11 at 09:48.

  11. Thanks (1): blackmore

  12. #8
    Antijinx mod dynasty27's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Jan 10
    Posts
    11,032
    Thanked
    4,406 times
    Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

    Monaco

    73
    And other members (Likr/N4L) "are not posting" cause they are banned or have other things to do...



    #InterMentality


  13. #9
    Visca's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Aug 10
    Posts
    4,034
    Thanked
    1,931 times

    United States

    62 Forum Supporter
    We need Azz up in this thread

    Nah in all seriousness man I can't really comment as I didn't see all that went on. Maybe take a break for a bit and afterwards you can think about returning, asking to be removed entirely is pretty drastic.

  14. #10
    jmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Oct 09
    Posts
    6,174
    Thanked
    2,801 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Albania

    Attention seeker.
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN


  15. #11
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    12,331
    Thanked
    2,488 times



    Bling, so you're moving on and now post in Xperteleven Inter page instead?

    Oh well. I haven't read the whole quotes of your first post but why bother about such stuff man? Just avoid this and focus on main thing about this forum, INTER DISCUSSION!
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

  16. #12
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    11,014
    Thanked
    8,035 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8
    Sorry but,,

    Forza Inter

  17. #13
    Native's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jan 11
    Posts
    4,784
    Thanked
    4,217 times
    Fav. Player
    MM

    Netherlands

    82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter

  18. #14
    La Bling's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Mar 07
    Posts
    2,445
    Thanked
    79 times
    Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

    United States

    I will post in this thread. MINDFUCK?
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmore View Post
    Got this a 2 days ago...



    Now u know why I didn't answer you Bling! Straight away me and a couple of the boys new whst was up.... NICE TRY
    I made the same inquiry to Stefan. It wasn't included in my original post because it was via BBM. He responded saying that the moderating team does not disclose this type of information. So, I went to blackmore to find out the answer. If he had said that yes, he was punished, then I would have began posting again as that would show that there is not a double standard here and that I was only punished because videos are forbidden in the PS3 thread. However, he did not respond, so I felt that this thread was in order. Once again, good job trying to get in my head.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackmore View Post
    Your intentions behind your post in the ps3 were to bate. Mine were totally different.
    I take your word for your intentions because I cannot get inside your head. Why are my intentions not treated the same way?


    Those of you who are telling me to move on: It is not this single situation from which I need to move on. I refuse to participate in a forum in which I can be punished for the actions and habits of another member. That administrative policy is something that cannot simple be "forgotten." I have been reading this forum as it is occasionaly enjoyable and informative, but I will not personally contribute to a forum with such ridiculous policies.
    18 F.C. Internazionale Milano 18

  19. #15
    DIN011's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Apr 09
    Posts
    13,418
    Thanked
    4,907 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    Most Missed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    And other members (Likr/N4L) "are not posting" cause they are banned or have other things to do...



    I actually miss N4l...


    There, I said it.

  20. #16
    jmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Oct 09
    Posts
    6,174
    Thanked
    2,801 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Albania

    Elliot, in life you will be ignored, treated bad, punished, discriminated, laughed at (I can go on and on), but that doesn't mean you have to run away and hide. Do as you like, but this forum sometimes is too good to not post in it time to time. Have fun for yourself man, enjoy life.
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

  21. #17
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    And other members (Likr/N4L) "are not posting" cause they are banned or have other things to do...


    Don't worry about Azz. He will be back as soon as his ban expires. Talk to him regularly on msn. Wish N4L and Ehsan would show up again.

    As to this thread, I won't dignify it with a response. I consider it childish...
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com



  22. #18
    8|G 8055 blackmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Sep 04
    Posts
    14,622
    Thanked
    2,393 times
    Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

    Singapore

    Where's cafe when u really need a thread closed...

    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

    E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.



    BRING BACK LELE

  23. #19
    La Bling's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Mar 07
    Posts
    2,445
    Thanked
    79 times
    Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by jmaster View Post
    Elliot, in life you will be ignored, treated bad, punished, discriminated, laughed at (I can go on and on), but that doesn't mean you have to run away and hide. Do as you like, but this forum sometimes is too good to not post in it time to time. Have fun for yourself man, enjoy life.
    Thanks, but in that type of situation, I'll do what I can to fight/avoid those people. Since the administrative team has been thoroughly uncooperative and trapped in their ridiculous policies, I would rather stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    As to this thread, I won't dignify it with a response. I consider it childish...
    Or do you just have no logical response?
    18 F.C. Internazionale Milano 18

  24. #20

    Join Date
    03 Apr 11
    Posts
    175
    Thanked
    42 times
    Fav. Player
    Paolo Di Canio

    Zimbabwe

    Yeah please. Stay away.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •