Page 1 of 123 12341151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 2444

Thread: 2011/2012 Defenders Rumors Thread

  1. #1
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

    2011/2012 Defenders Rumors Thread

    New season, new rumour thread. No oftopic bs plz.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  2. #2
    Nerazzurri_Ninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 11
    Posts
    1,140
    Thanked
    275 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Argentina

    Since you closed the defense thread as i was responding to your question of why messi was being brought up im posting here and i dont care if you think its off topic.

    I said i would welcome Garay who is an argentine defender, someone said they didn't want more argentines on the club.
    This person seemed to not realize how much moratti loved argentines so I explained his admirations for Argentines in the past which included his love for messi but then ppl went nuts because they think FFP will be the end of our signing players or the possibility of a major signing.

    Vasilos said we needed to move to the other thread so we wouldn't derail the thread. So i did.

    But It would be impractical to say im off topic and imediatly move from thread to thread after making a statment.
    Any good argument has supporting facts that range in various areas
    With ppl putting in their two cents, you'd have 50 ppl asking or commenting on 30 threads, it would be to much to keep up with.

    I try to make an argument which should have multiple points many ppl chime in and i must respond and defend each point or my argument wouldnt hold any water. therefore it is on topic as it ties back to prove my argument.

    As the topic did become about player spending and FFP i followed vasillos to Inter Financial thread where i responded to his argument he posted there which he brought up many points and am waiting for his new response.

  3. #3
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    18,456
    Thanked
    6,544 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    It was a good thing to do, to move to the corresponding thread. I understand your point about backing your argument with "off-topic shit", but let's just try to keep that low as much as possible.

  4. #4
    Ronaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Oct 10
    Posts
    9,427
    Thanked
    5,154 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

    Kuwait

    9
    mancini wants maicon at mancity for 15-18 mil
    also inter r after cristico

    http://translate.google.com/translat...nter1908.it%2F

  5. #5
    KevinB's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 10
    Posts
    9,223
    Thanked
    11,147 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Belgium

    54
    Mancini can get him for 25 + Kompany/Tevez, Kompany's a beast like Lucio. Would love to see him at Inter.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015


    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

  6. #6
    Domenico's Avatar
    Join Date
    24 Oct 10
    Posts
    538
    Thanked
    114 times
    Fav. Player
    Ranocchia

    Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by Seyyedo View Post
    mancini wants maicon at mancity for 15-18 mil
    also inter r after cristico

    http://translate.google.com/translat...nter1908.it%2F
    How much would Criscito cost though? i dont want to sell Maicon if Mimmo is going to be an expensive replacement. Well actually i dont want to sell Maicon at all, but if we do, Criscito better be cheap.

  7. #7
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Moggi claims jonathan will be maicon's replacement. We were linked with him last summer, apparently he has an italian passport.

    http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=24652
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  8. #8

    Join Date
    03 Apr 11
    Posts
    175
    Thanked
    42 times
    Fav. Player
    Paolo Di Canio

    Zimbabwe

    Who the hell is Jonathan? Never heard of him.

  9. #9
    Ronaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Oct 10
    Posts
    9,427
    Thanked
    5,154 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

    Kuwait

    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Moggi claims jonathan will be maicon's replacement. We were linked with him last summer, apparently he has an italian passport.

    http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=24652
    what was moggi talking abt at the end? moggi was close to inter?!




    jonathan linked to inter:

    http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/jo...ler_54149.html

  10. #10
    Iron_Inter's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Aug 10
    Posts
    1,304
    Thanked
    482 times

    Macedonia

    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Seyyedo View Post
    mancini wants maicon at mancity for 15-18 mil
    also inter r after cristico

    http://translate.google.com/translat...nter1908.it%2F
    For 25 mil take it or leave it.

  11. #11
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Seyyedo View Post
    what was moggi talking abt at the end? moggi was close to inter?!




    jonathan linked to inter:

    http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/jo...ler_54149.html
    He claims he was close to join inter in the past.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  12. #12
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    11,014
    Thanked
    8,035 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteaglecarsi View Post
    hello everyone i think inter will be take Erhan Güven
    Hello, could you give us the source? and can you tell us something about the player?
    Forza Inter

  13. #13
    Ronaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Oct 10
    Posts
    9,427
    Thanked
    5,154 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

    Kuwait

    9
    wat the hell is that?!

  14. #14
    Raul Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Dec 08
    Posts
    4,867
    Thanked
    5,356 times
    Fav. Player
    Milito

    Australia

    60 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HuZ View Post
    Hello, could you give us the source? and can you tell us something about the player?
    Diplomacy fail

  15. #15
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    11,014
    Thanked
    8,035 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul Duke View Post
    Diplomacy fail
    Sadly..
    Forza Inter

  16. #16
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    11,014
    Thanked
    8,035 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteaglecarsi View Post
    friends erhan güven is the younger than maicon and he plays defence centre or right back moreover erhan güven is faster than maicon i think maicon send Beşiktaş
    He is younger than Maicon by few months only..
    Forza Inter

  17. #17
    Ronaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Oct 10
    Posts
    9,427
    Thanked
    5,154 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

    Kuwait

    9
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteaglecarsi View Post
    friends erhan güven is the younger than maicon and he plays defence centre or right back moreover erhan güven is faster than maicon i think maicon send Beşiktaş
    express delivery or normal delivery?

  18. #18
    gutierrez's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 May 11
    Posts
    34
    Thanked
    0 times

    Turkey

    Erhan is the future of Turkey! He's the best defender right now. Some rumours that i heard Arsene Wenger is interesting with him.

  19. #19
    Ronaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Oct 10
    Posts
    9,427
    Thanked
    5,154 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

    Kuwait

    9
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteaglecarsi View Post
    15 May 1982
    oh shit HuZ was right!!
    afew months only

  20. #20
    Raul Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Dec 08
    Posts
    4,867
    Thanked
    5,356 times
    Fav. Player
    Milito

    Australia

    60 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by gutierrez View Post
    Erhan is the future of Turkey! He's the best defender right now. Some rumours that i heard Arsene Wenger is interesting with him.
    The future? He's 29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •