Page 981 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 4818819319719789799809819829839849911031 ... LastLast
Results 19,601 to 19,620 of 21346

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Syria

10 years of FIF
    A quick search - http://forzainterforums.com/search.php?searchid=4713367

Will highlight the word SHITSHOW has been used more times in the last few days than it has all of last year.

2. Thanks (1): nurko

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Can all those people who want Inter to play "nice","beautiful" and "entertaining" tell us when they last saw the team play that way?

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Can all those people who want Inter to play "nice","beautiful" and "entertaining" tell us when they last saw the team play that way?
    Not one of "those people", but the last time I saw Inter play some kind of nice and organized, trained, well drilled attacks was under Benitez.
    The only similar thing after was Mazzarri's "make one wing back cross and other wing back arrive late in the penalty area to score" wanna-be tactic.

5. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    People aren't asking for anything special, just being able to move the ball around and not look completely uncomfortable and then clueless after we reach their half.
    david mcgoldrick

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    I'd just like to not be mind numbingly bored the entire time i watch my team. Nice, beautiful, entertaining are all ways i'd like us to play but lets start with Watchable
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

8. Thanks (3): MVD, nurko, Universe

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    People aren't asking for anything special, just being able to move the ball around and not look completely uncomfortable and then clueless after we reach their half.
    The very same people would be complaining about not playing "nice". As long as I can remember, everyone wanted the team to play "better" because it was "boring" (aside from a few moments of individual brilliance mostly) and because there was always some random team out there that these very same people apparently would prefer to support instead due to their football. We've also had someone who had apparently seen "the light" and turned to Real Madrid before turning to Juventus (and later, in Serie B)

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    2010 inter play was very nice and beautiful to me.

11. Thanks (2): eduzee, ScottishInterista

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    2010 inter play was very nice and beautiful to me.
    Can you describe what was very nice and beautiful?

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

Nah im good.

14. Thanks (2): Devious, TiGrr

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Being able to look like a real proper football team and also score a bunch of goals in one game is enough to describe as very nice and beautiful

16. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Winning the treble was one.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    There are always some misguided purists who want Inter to play like Barcelona. They claim if Inter play "beautiful", they wouldn't mind if we lose. These will be the people who will cast the first stone if a coach starts losing playing "beautiful".

I just want Inter to get a winning mentality. I don't mind if we play with counter attacks or even fucking park the bus. I want the fighting spirit and hunger that we last saw during Mou and Mancini era during 2006-10. I want someone to light a fire under the arse of these current players, I want to see the urgency and reaction when we go a goal down. I want to see more fight from these players.

Beauty is over rated, if you want entertainment go to the circus.

19. Thanks (2): Ed., GenDire

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Winning the treble was one.
    And we got labelled as a "defensive team that parked the bus" in the proces for the absurd reason that we played that way vs Barcelona for 60 minutes out of 180. And people rejoiced to that fact.

Do I need to remind people of how we played vs Siena in both games that season? Vs Catania? Vs Bari? Vs Atalanta? Vs Chievo? Vs Udinese? Vs Palermo? Vs Juventus and VS Sampdoria away? In the Champions League group? Vs Roma who were our main competition?

Come on, be real please. Half the forums would have wanted Mourinho gone back in February 2010 as he wasn't "the real deal" and everyone thought that the Chelsea games would be doomsday. And I think I remember people in general saying that Inter was playing way worse than its potential and all that. We only showed glimpses of 'great football'. As we did this season, and the last, and even under Mancini in both his eras.

21. Thanks (2): thatdude, _OC_

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

And we got labelled as a "defensive team that parked the bus" in the proces for the absurd reason that we played that way vs Barcelona for 60 minutes out of 180. And people rejoiced to that fact.

Do I need to remind people of how we played vs Siena in both games that season? Vs Catania? Vs Bari? Vs Atalanta? Vs Chievo? Vs Udinese? Vs Palermo? Vs Juventus and VS Sampdoria away? In the Champions League group? Vs Roma who were our main competition?

Come on, be real please. Half the forums would have wanted Mourinho gone back in February 2010 as he wasn't "the real deal" and everyone thought that the Chelsea games would be doomsday. And I think I remember people in general saying that Inter was playing way worse than its potential and all that. We only showed glimpses of 'great football'. As we did this season, and the last, and even under Mancini in both his eras.
    I just wanna know one thing, do you really recall all the games you're mentioning above like it happened yesterday? vs Bari. Siena LOL i barely remember those teams were in Seria A, let alone specific details

You either have a memory of an elephant, multiplied by 100, or you go on google and re-search things, so you can just come here, and write stuff?

Honest question.

Either way, Impressive

23. Thanks (2): brakbrak, TiGrr

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Circus.

I'm pretty sure I'm watching that every week already.

And clowns.

Before we talk about beautiful plays, perhaps we should start from the basics and talk about 3 consecutive passes+, some ball control without the ball bouncing off the foot a meter away, and shooting on target.

Priorities, you know.
    Dr. Marotta

25. Thanks (2): DARi0, wera

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

Beautiful football and Inter !!!

Syria

10 years of FIF

Come on, be real please. Half the forums would have wanted Mourinho gone back in February 2010 as he wasn't "the real deal" and everyone thought that the Chelsea games would be doomsday. And I think I remember people in general saying that Inter was playing way worse than its potential and all that. We only showed glimpses of 'great football'. As we did this season, and th
    e last, and even under Mancini in both his eras.
    We didnt beat them by parking the bus, but we beat them by smashing them at the san siro.

28. Thanks (1): firmino

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    I just wanna know one thing, do you really recall all the games you're mentioning above like it happened yesterday? vs Bari. Siena LOL i barely remember those teams were in Seria A, let alone specific details

You either have a memory of an elephant, multiplied by 100, or you go on google and re-search things, so you can just come here, and write stuff?

Honest question.

Either way, Impressive
    The games against Siena were really iconic tbh. I don't have the memory of Brehme when it comes to matches but i remember those games very well. Massimo Maccarone having the game of his life. Sneijder scoring twice from free kicks. Especially the second one was one of my favorites goals that Wes ever scored. Samuel scoring the winner. Zanetti making one of his trademarks runs and assisting Milito for the goal that gave us the Scudetto in the away game. Bari also were the only team we failed to beat in the league that season (if i recall correctly).

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Mourinho's side wasn't defensive, we were tactically disciplined what's wrong with that? Can't recall anyone wanting Mou out in February.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

32. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    We didnt beat them by parking the bus, but we beat them by smashing them at the san siro.
    Of course we did. Should have been 4-0 or something with Messi sent off for hitting Maicon in the face where he spit out 2-3 teeth.
    Plus our first two attempts were ruled out wrongly for offside and for an Eto'o foul. Both of which would have led to a one on one.

But the consensus around the world, and probably in here too, is that we were a "tactical" and "defensive" team in CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Honest question.

Either way, Impressive
    Most of them I remember but not all the details.

Sometimes I also just rewatch HLs of everything just because my work hours and sleep hours are fucked. So it's easier to remember things that you have rewatched a couple of times.

But honestly, it's not that hard to remember that people weren't really impressed. We all loved Mourinho for his interviews and gestures, but there were people who were claiming that he wasn't such an upgrade from Mancini until those Chelsea games.

As for my memory, I have this stupid trait of remembering shit from when I was 5 or 12 but can't remember if I checked the fridge 2 minutes ago or what I had to eat two nights before.

And most things Inter related from 2013 to 2015 are wiped out from memory (thank fuck).