Page 1155 of 1155 FirstFirst ... 1556551055110511451152115311541155
Results 23,081 to 23,100 of 23100

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Also imagine sell Eriksen in January, fire Conte afterwards and sign again Eriksen in summer.

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    Also imagine sell Eriksen in January, fire Conte afterwards and sign again Eriksen in summer.
    The good news is we can't sell anyone. We would loan Eriksen out in January, sack Conte in February, and then have a refreshed Eriksen ready to go when Ventura takes over the team next summer

3. Thanks (2): Fapuccino, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Speaking of which, I'd rather have Ace Ventura coach the team than the gobbo.
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Borat the great kazakhstan would lead us better tbh

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Speaking of which, I'd rather have Ace Ventura coach the team than the gobbo.
    Had we hired Cambiasso, Inter would have had someone who can recognize talent when he sees one and knows what football is all about. Instead we hired an idiot whose suit is a lot more valuable than his brain.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Romelu Lukaku

Belgium

So, after inevitably selling off Eriksen for 2m initial payment with 18m loan to be payed over 7 years, what 33 year old will we buy for free with high wages? Any suggestions?

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter & Juventus Both Keen On Many Wonderkids Including Eduardo Camavinga & Alexander Isak Italian Media Claims

Inter and Juventus share an interest in several of world football’s most promising young talents around at the moment according to a report in today’s print edition of Italian daily newspaper Gazztta dello Sport.

Rennes and French national team sensation Eduardo Camavinga is among a host of young talents that both the Nerazzurri and Bianconeri like and they are competing with Real Madrid for Camavinga’s signature. He has a price tag of no less than €60 million.

The two clubs are both also interested in signing Real Sociedad and Swedish national team forward Alexander Isak, who is currently valued in the region of €30 million. Juventus have wanted him for some time but Inter are currently more active on the Isak front.

Velez Sarsfield wonderkid Thiago Almada is also understood to be on the radar of both clubs and the Argentine midfielder also has interested in his services from Atalanta.

The report from the Milan based news outlet goes on to add that Ajax pair Ryan Gravenberch and Perr Schuurs are also of interest to Inter and Juventus. Sporting CP full back Nuno Mendes is also a player liked by both sides.

12. Thanks (2): eduzee, MVD

Old name
    Inter-Nazi-Onale

United States

Thiago almada...Velez sarsfield... IL NUEVO RICKY ALVAREZ!?!?!!!! We better get on that
    ------------Milito.
    Pandev-----Sneijder-----Eto'o.
    ------Motta--Cambiasso.
    Zanetti-Samuel-Lucio-Maicon.
    -----------Julio Cesar.

14. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Camavinga is Real Madrid through-and-through, and he's also French. That's where he's going to end up.

16. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Not that it matters as Camavinga would never join us but I don’t trust this club with any teenager tbh. If Mbappe had joined Inter in 2018 instead of PSG in a very hypothetical world, we probably would have benched him for half a season and then loaned him out to some random midtable club for several years forever ruining him.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    I hope we address our gaps this January that we failed to do in the last window. At a minimum, we need a LWB, Vice Lukaku and a RCB. Even if we don't have money, this can be addressed. I don't see Chelsea giving any playing time to Alonso and Giroud, we should try to get them on a loan + option. Napoli and Torino want Vecino for some reason I cannot understand, so maybe we can look for some swap deal there too (Milik?).

I like to give people a chance before I judge them, but if Eriksen continues like this then we should shop for offers this January while he still has some value. He is useless to us like this. I don't know where is the player from Spurs who ran his arse off pressing hard off the ball and creating some absolute stunning goals when he got the ball, but this is not that Eriksen. I am sure he will get a few chances between now and January, if he doesn't grab them, then I wouldn't mind if Inter monetise him.

Perhaps its also time to get rid of Perisic (he is not a wing back) and Nainggolan (Conte isn't using him), along with Vecino and Pinamonti.

19. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Choppin Onions View Post
    Not that it matters as Camavinga would never join us but I don’t trust this club with any teenager tbh. If Mbappe had joined Inter in 2018 instead of PSG in a very hypothetical world, we probably would have benched him for half a season and then loaned him out to some random midtable club for several years forever ruining him.
    Like we did with El Toro? If its something we don't ruin it is talents that are strikers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

Ur-Interistas gonna start a new club I'm afraid.

20201113_231045.jpg

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter

20201113_231045.jpg
    Aftery they have successfully destroyed Inter, they are getting instructions from their boss Galliani on their next mission.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

20201113_231045.jpg
    Imagine showing this to an Interista 5 years ago
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

Indonesia

20201113_231045.jpg
    photographers: ok, all baldies take picture
    conte: shit I forgot I am not bald anymore but it's too late now
    You Need Skill and Luck To Make a Great Save - Alberto Fontana
    The Strong One Doesn't Win, The One That Wins is Strong - Franz Beckenbauer

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    Imagine showing this to an Interista 5 years ago
    They would think "Ausilio, that piece of shit, joined Rube"

28. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Inter & Juventus Both Keen On Many Wonderkids Including Eduardo Camavinga & Alexander Isak Italian Media Claims

Inter and Juventus share an interest in several of world football’s most promising young talents around at the moment according to a report in today’s print edition of Italian daily newspaper Gazztta dello Sport.

Rennes and French national team sensation Eduardo Camavinga is among a host of young talents that both the Nerazzurri and Bianconeri like and they are competing with Real Madrid for Camavinga’s signature. He has a price tag of no less than €60 million.

The two clubs are both also interested in signing Real Sociedad and Swedish national team forward Alexander Isak, who is currently valued in the region of €30 million. Juventus have wanted him for some time but Inter are currently more active on the Isak front.

Velez Sarsfield wonderkid Thiago Almada is also understood to be on the radar of both clubs and the Argentine midfielder also has interested in his services from Atalanta.

The report from the Milan based news outlet goes on to add that Ajax pair Ryan Gravenberch and Perr Schuurs are also of interest to Inter and Juventus. Sporting CP full back Nuno Mendes is also a player liked by both sides.
    Unlikely we get any of them.

Fav. Player
    Branca

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post

It's true that we admire some of these players, but they do not fit our profile. We are fully committed to Conte and our #ExperienceProject.

Please understand, we must sell before we buy, to respect certain financial parameters. It may be that the opportunity arises to sacrifice one of Lautaro, Skriniar or Barella to allow for a purchase of Kante.

31. Thanks (1): GenDire