Page 988 of 989 FirstFirst ... 488888938978985986987988989 LastLast
Results 19,741 to 19,760 of 19766

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    I'll be shocked if we manage to offload Candreva
    it will happen if you believe it
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

offloading Icardi, Perišić and Candreva

buying Keita (if fit), Politano, another great winger and a proper striker, maybe bringing Karamoh back

I don't know man, doesn't seem real.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

With zidane back at madrid and icardi probably out. There are also rumours for dani ceballos possible future outside madrid. Swap ceballos plus money for icardi

4. Thanks (4): 100%, Hasan, MusicalMafia, wera

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Cabellos is definietely an interesting idea, just wondering what the price would be. I would still prefer to do the Dybala swap instead though.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

An idea: Bernardeschi plus cash. Along with Barella and Chiesa, my pipe dream.
    Practically Brozo-Barella-N9 behind Bernardeschi-Chiesa-Lautaro. Our central defense is already sorted.
    We need a RB and a LB. If we gwt those 3, I can live a year with Asamoah and DD.

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMafia View Post
    Cabellos is definietely an interesting idea, just wondering what the price would be. I would still prefer to do the Dybala swap instead though.
    Considering a swap, ceballos might be valued higher. But then icardi values probably drop as well due to the current issue so we should be fine with ceballos + 60M for icardi. Real madrid have too many midfielders. It would be great if ausillio can include martin odegaard in this swap as well on top of ceballos. Odegaard is playing quite well in the dutch league now but i dont think zidane will consider him as well. Odegaard is valued at 20M.

Getting these 2 promising attacking midfielder eould be good for the team. I dont think cash is a problem for us next season, but getting the right players and right manager is the problem.

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    Practically Brozo-Barella-N9 behind Bernardeschi-Chiesa-Lautaro. Our central defense is already sorted.
    We need a RB and a LB. If we gwt those 3, I can live a year with Asamoah and DD.
    I don't know if Bernardeschi is good enough to be an every week starter at a Scudetto club.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    We will still need a full set of benchwarmers though.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Skriniar once again showed the already known fact as to how pathetic our midfield is. He simply did normal moves but unfortunately, aside Brozovic (Nainggolan hardly plays), we have no one else even to do the simple and normal things. Sign 2/3 quality midfielders at any cost !!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

The biggest problem of the next mercato is not who to buy/sell, but how many should we buy/sell. Too many replacement will unstabilize our team, but we direly need overhaul in many sectors.
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

13. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

I don't mind if Inter don't play in the CL next season. Making to the CL shouldn't be the be all end all in this summer mercato especially as we are no longer restricted by FFP. If Suning want us to compete, they can throw as much money as they want but first we have to get rid of Spalletti then bring Mourinho back in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Spallo has a share of blame to how this season has turned around, but in his defense this team is worse than it was last season, we had more options but those options were taken out by injuries, key players wanting to fuck off and missing games, an Argentine moron and a dependency on Nainggolan who is always injured.

It's time for a new project the peak for this group was a CL qualification at the death and that's their freakin legacy.

Anyway who should stay being realistic:

Handanovic,
    Berni,
    Skriniar,
    de Vrij,
    D'Ambro versatile bench option,
    Asamoah rotation,
    Ranocchia deserves to stay,
    Brozovic - moron but too important,
    Valero we don't have a single player like him and is good off the bench,
    Joao Mario - I think he is a good option and plus we will never get back what we paid for him,
    Nainggolan - See Joao, and he can be decisive,
    Politano - Give a spark to the team, he does make mistakes but I think there's an upside to him.
    Lautaro

So basically we would need a CD (Godin), two fullbacks (like every summer), two CMs and an AM, two wingers and a striker.

9 signings, get to work.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Failing to qualify to CL will mean at least 40m less to spend. It will also mean that we'll only be able able to attract much lesser players. A top 4 finish is essential in order to greatly improve the squad. I am afraid that people, who are expecting a massive spending from Suning regardless of the European competition we're going to play next season, are in for a rude awakening. I will be delighted to be proven wrong but i will believe when i see it.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    two fullbacks (like every summer), two CMs and an AM, two wingers and a striker.

9 signings, get to work.
    Lol, even if we had a massive budget of something like 180M to spend freely this still makes 20M a piece for each of those signings. Not happening.

I'd much rather we buy just two proper CMs and a winger with our whole budget. Barella/Chiesa/Another proper CM is what we should aim for realistically.

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Failing to qualify to CL will mean at least 40m less to spend. It will also mean that we'll only be able able to attract much lesser players. A top 4 finish is essential in order to greatly improve the squad. I am afraid that people, who are expecting a massive spending from Suning regardless of the European competition we're going to play next season, are in for a rude awakening. I will be delighted to be proven wrong but i will believe when i see it.
    That's only partially true. If Suning has money to buy players and wages to give them, they'll come. Players aren't only looking at the current situation at a team, they're signing up for a "project".

At least that's the way we've fooled many through the last couple of abysmal years. I mean, if we want to spend and spend big we will be able to attract talent, no matter if we're in CL or not.

Barella and Chiesa, for example, won't be playing in CL anyway if they stay in their current teams. At least we can offer them guaranteed starting spots, unlike other teams that would be in CL if we fail to achieve it.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Valero has to go, we cannot possibly have a player who is only capable of delivering 30 good minutes.

Whenever there is an injury or two, we need him to play 90, and we can never rely on him to deliver that 90 mins.

Even rotating with Brozovic was a bit too much for him to handle.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Irequis View Post
    The biggest problem of the next mercato is not who to buy/sell, but how many should we buy/sell. Too many replacement will unstabilize our team, but we direly need overhaul in many sectors.
    What is there to destabilize?
    If this is how stable teams play, I want Inter to be as unstable as possible

21. Thanks (2): hitmax, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

There are many instances of a lot of new players coming in and the team still playing great. Summer 2009 should be a good indication of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    There are many instances of a lot of new players coming in and the team still playing great. Summer 2009 should be a good indication of that.
    It'd be comparable if our existing team was strong and just needed some new flavours. Our team has fundamental issues.

24. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    It'd be comparable if our existing team was strong and just needed some new flavours. Our team has fundamental issues.
    Exactly. We had super strong core in terms of mentality and needed some more quality skill-wise.

Now the squad is mentally in pieces without any self-confidence. Only glimpses of that can be seen randomly.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I'm not worried about the CL qualification as much as where we're spending whatever money we're gonna have. If we plan to spend that 40m from the CL on Vecino and Dalbert then we're doing more damage than good. With CL or not, we need better scouting and smarter transfers.

This season we've actually gone backwards and worse than last season. The CL qualification hasn't improved the squad because we kept on wasting money on players with no contribution on the pitch. It's the sports department in this club that needs to be improved, not the financial one.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, Ť la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge