Page 1156 of 1162 FirstFirst ... 1566561056110611461153115411551156115711581159 ... LastLast
Results 23,101 to 23,120 of 23232

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    We should just halt the January window for any short-term transfers unless they are 6 month loans etc. Only long-term transfers with the club in mind, not the coach. It's not reasonable to satisfy Conte anymore, he's got enough already and he proves to be able to do NOTHING with the expensive squad he's been handed. We cannot commit anymore to his preferences. Vidal is fucking expensive player and there's no guarantees the coach will be here after this season.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I’m waiting for Conte to demand Alonso and Kante in January because the squad isn’t strong enough. Arrogant bastard.

3. Thanks (2): morrisama, Universe

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    We need to launch a rocket on Locatelli this winter mercato. now or never.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Venezuela

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    We need to launch a rocket on Locatelli this winter mercato. now or never.

You people are funny, everyone was laughing when I was asking for Locatelli the past 3 mercatos, now I see people constantly asking for him.

Well, guess what? Now you're too late fuckers, he'd probably end in a better club than us, specially with the shitshow that we're now with Conte.

Also, our management has demonstrated clearly to be incredibly incompetent, so stop worrying your pretty little head with great or promising players, just be contend with the Vidals and Darmians of this world.
    "Si chiamerà Internazionale, perchè noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

6. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Choppin Onions View Post
    I’m waiting for Conte to demand Alonso and Kante in January because the squad isn’t strong enough. Arrogant bastard.
    He would totally do that even after us failing to qualify for CL round of 16 despite having the easiest group we've had since coming back.
    #zhangisconte'sbitch

Fav. Player
    Zanetti,Ronaldo

Indonesia

we need to sign De Paul and Barrow next season.
    shape of inter to come

9. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Eriksen
    Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by morrisama View Post
    we need to sign De Paul and Barrow next season.
    We aren't Lazio or another mid table team. We should have much higher ambitions.

11. Thanks (4): Eddie, Il Drago, MVD, Nothing

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqnalkel View Post
    You people are funny, everyone was laughing when I was asking for Locatelli the past 3 mercatos, now I see people constantly asking for him.

Well, guess what? Now you're too late fuckers, he'd probably end in a better club than us, specially with the shitshow that we're now with Conte.

Also, our management has demonstrated clearly to be incredibly incompetent, so stop worrying your pretty little head with great or promising players, just be contend with the Vidals and Darmians of this world.
    I will give you credit, you were on the Locatelli train early. However, I think we have a legit chance of getting him still especially if we have Conte. The guy gets the most out of the Italians in our squad no one can debate that. Juve also look a bit lost under Pirlo and he is very familiar with the city of Milan. I think he would go back to Milan quicker then he would join Juve honestly.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Locatelli is also buddy with Barella. The latter could convince him to come here, but he wants to be a starter as far as I know. And none of Inter, Milan or Juventus can offer that to him now.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Inter can offer Locatelli starter position right away. Barella-Locatelli and add a third player of your liking (Vidal, Sensi, Gagliardini, I count Eriksen out already).

16. Thanks (3): Ethor, Palacio, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Inter can offer Locatelli starter position right away. Barella-Locatelli and add a third player of your liking (Vidal, Sensi, Gagliardini, I count Eriksen out already).
    It depends on the state of Brozovic. I would prefer Brozovic of the two previous seasons over Locatelli. But Locatelli would certainly start over this season Brozo. Now that we have finally returned to 3-5-2 i am expecting an improvement in Brozovic form.
    #CONTEOUT

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

Croatia

why didnt we try for torreira? wouldnt he be great with barella?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    “ Essere nerazzurri è come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. ” - Il dottore

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    It depends on the state of Brozovic. I would prefer Brozovic of the two previous seasons over Locatelli. But Locatelli would certainly start over this season Brozo. Now that we have finally returned to 3-5-2 i am expecting an improvement in Brozovic form.
    Yeah. I would happily do the switch from Brozovic to Locatelli next summer if it's possible. We would just need to find a new home for Brozo. It will be rather cheap sale if he goes since his contract is up in 2022. But that's what we need to do and not give him a payraise he's looking for. To me Brozo is simply not good enough to start at Inter, which has been in discussion at FIF for a long time. And also as a reserve player not sure if he's best at that. To me it feels Brozo needs the full confidence of the coach and not being a starter is not full confidence.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Europe

9 10 years of FIF
    I think Brozo can be a perfect sub. Before Brozo it’s best to get rid of Vecino, Gagliardini and Erikssen.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    I think Brozo can be a perfect sub. Before Brozo it’s best to get rid of Vecino, Gagliardini and Erikssen.
    I agree but I would do the reverse, Brozo to start with Locatelli gradually transitioned into a starting role. He's still quite young, lacking experience and consistency.

And we badly need someone who can consistently make cross field passes since our mids are seemingly only capable of passing to the nearest player. (sometimes the nearest opponent )

Wasn't impressed with his first touch and ball control yesterday. To me he's still a work in progress.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Brozo isn't a starter material any more but a good rotational player.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Venezuela

Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    I agree but I would do the reverse, Brozo to start with Locatelli gradually transitioned into a starting role. He's still quite young, lacking experience and consistency.

And we badly need someone who can consistently make cross field passes since our mids are seemingly only capable of passing to the nearest player. (sometimes the nearest opponent )

Wasn't impressed with his first touch and ball control yesterday. To me he's still a work in progress.

We're not getting Locatelli, now it's too late. We had our chance and we didn't take it.
    "Si chiamerà Internazionale, perchè noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

Brazil

Locatelli? We narrowly avoided one overrated Italian midfielder this season (Tonali), and you guys wanna jump straight into the next one? *Does the sign of the horns* Keep this mediocrity away from my club! Isn't Gagliardini enough for you people?

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Europe

9 10 years of FIF
    With Conte switching back to 3-5-2 and Vidal not being good enough, I think we really could use someone like SMS. I think a midfield of SMS, Barella and Locatelli/Brozovic would be unstoppable.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

28. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    With Conte switching back to 3-5-2 and Vidal not being good enough, I think we really could use someone like SMS. I think a midfield of SMS, Barella and Locatelli/Brozovic would be unstoppable.
    Haha if only we could offer Lazio - Rano, Gags and Eriksen for SMS
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!