Page 1165 of 1176 FirstFirst ... 16566510651115115511621163116411651166116711681175 ... LastLast
Results 23,281 to 23,300 of 23509

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Virgin Islands

69 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We can try to sell Sanchez to Roma again. lol.

Aguero all the way.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE
    BHENCHODS OF THE WORLD

2. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post

Aguero all the way.
    Obviously. But offloading Sanchez with such a high salary is easier said than done.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Virgin Islands

69 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We can do the 1 year extension trick to spread his salary no?
    FC INTERNAZIONALE
    BHENCHODS OF THE WORLD

Fav. Player
    Barella Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post

Aguero all the way.
    As long as no one from that club comes back this way! I really like Sanchez but even I can't justify the wages unfortunately, such a damn shame.

Imagine the scenes if we signed a 33yr old Aguero and he spent 80% of his time on the bench with the glass man Sensi, combined = Sanchez, the irony.
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Well, that's nice.

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Would be really stupid to get Aguero when we clearly need a WORLD CLASS LEFT WINGER.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo
    Old name
    Bohir

Indonesia

Once Lu-La injured our scudeto dream this season is over

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

9. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by uzhang View Post

This has been the case for this season as well as last. Absolutely crazy. Just pray it doesn't happen.

11. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by uzhang View Post

Pina for the rescue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Barbarian View Post
    Some people keep saying Frank Lampard has a 150 IQ. So what?
    This is football, isn't it? Not fucking rocket science!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    FFP is for broke scrubs and teams that WANT to follow it
    top dogs like psg or city dont give a f

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

10 years of FIF
    So many other options - and I like Aguero, but he is made of glass. I don't see the point of having (hypotetically) so many players that we'll have to get rid of in the next 2 years (hopefully sooner). Kolarov, Young, Sanchez and Vidal - at least Vidal plays a good game every now or then, but he's also the midfielder that made the most mistakes this season...which is ironic since he was brought because we needed experience in the midfield. Fuck it, maybe even Sensi should be sold.

Our main core is doing just fine without these players and it's funny how have a million midfielders but can't buy a proper striker for a Lukaku backup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    What did Matthaus do for Inter?

Vietnam

They (Marotta Ausilio and co.) are all positive with Corona. The storm is hitting our team AGAIN. There goes our hope for Scudetto

15. Thanks (1): varmin

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Yea this could be a problem, one of the guys in coaching staff got it as well. Would be a miracle if none of the players tested positive.

Tuvalu

historical we have
    issues in selling players
    adding the high salaries is a killer
    i hope the management see's this issue
    and tackle it ,at least pushing the changeable into 3 million
    is better than giving a direct 7(4+3mil)

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Argentina

Robben was made of glass but damn could he play when he was healthy

19. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Our squad today is laughably thin and over dependent on some players. For next season, here's what we need (assuming Conte stays, though that won't be wise).

GK - Handanovic is good for another season in my view.

Defence (CBs) - We're fine on the numbers (6). One of Ranocchia/Kolarov has to be upgraded, preferably by a versatile CB who can play LCB and CB. --- 0 net new signings, 1 replacement

Wingbacks - Hakimi, Darmian, are fine. Young's contract is expiring. Perisic is fine, but we need a replacement if we plan to sell him. --- 1 net new signing

Midfielders - Brozovic, Barella, Eriksen, Vidal, ___, ___, ___. Gags can be the 6th/7th one there, same for Vecino and Sensi. We definitely need at least 1 new signing who will play before them.--- at least 1 new signing, to replace Gags/Vecino/Sensi

Forwards - vice Lukaku needed, Aguero can be a replacement for Sanchez, though Sanchez provides more flexibility. He isn't a vice Lukaku. --- 1 net new signing
    IO SONO INTERISTA

21. Thanks (2): Bluenine, Nerazzurri_Ninja

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I wouldn’t expect much. Too much uncertainty with Suning. Plus COVID and another early departure from the CL certainly won’t help towards our transfer funds. I’d just be happy if we can keep our most important players. And get a backup for Lukaku.

23. Thanks (3): eduzee, thatdude, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    I would be happy with only one LB and don't extend Young.
    Renan Lodi from Atletico is not having much playing time, maybe we can get him for less of his real value...

25. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    Our squad today is laughably thin and over dependent on some players. For next season, here's what we need (assuming Conte stays, though that won't be wise).

Defence (CBs) - We're fine on the numbers (6). One of Ranocchia/Kolarov has to be upgraded, preferably by a versatile CB who can play LCB and CB. --- 0 net new signings, 1 replacement

Wingbacks - Hakimi, Darmian, are fine. Young's contract is expiring. Perisic is fine, but we need a replacement if we plan to sell him. --- 1 net new signing

Midfielders - Brozovic, Barella, Eriksen, Vidal, ___, ___, ___. Gags can be the 6th/7th one there, same for Vecino and Sensi. We definitely need at least 1 new signing who will play before them.--- at least 1 new signing, to replace Gags/Vecino/Sensi

Forwards - vice Lukaku needed, Aguero can be a replacement for Sanchez, though Sanchez provides more flexibility. He isn't a vice Lukaku. --- 1 net new signing
    Unless Suning or the new ownership decide to sell half of the starting lineup, Conte will probably stay. He even hinted he would be open to an extension.

GK: Agreed. It needs to be done eventually but Handa is good enough to start for one more season

Defence: Ranocchia is fine as a De Vrij backup and he should get an extension. What we really need in defence is a cb who can play on both sides. Kolarov was a terrible move from the start and he certainly needs to go while D'Ambrosio was really bad in defence whenever he was used as a rcb. Probably it wasn't only his fault as he was unprotected in that Zeman-like 3-4-1-2 at the start of the season but it doesn't change the fact he shouldn't be something more than a 5th option in defence or a late sub when we're desperately looking for a goal. Perhaps Maksimovic or Bremer if Torino go down could be a decent signing.

Wingbacks: Young certainly needs to go. He has done more harm than good this season. He's done. In a perfect world i would like someone better than Perisic as a starter but realistically Dimarco is probably the best we can get. Let's hope Verona will try to lowball us for Dimarco as their president didn't sound certain they can afford his option.

Midfield: If we can afford it, i would like us to keep all of Brozovic, Barella, Eriksen and Vidal. But if we have to sacrifice one of them then i would rather try to offload Vidal and replace him with someone who will earn much less (e.g. Wijnaldum). As for the rest, keeping Sensi and hoping he can stay fit is our best option as we wil probably only receive loan deals for him. Vecino has only one year left in his contract and hopefully we can offload him. Gagliardini has a low salary and i doubt we will receive any significant offer for him so he could stay as a 6th/7th option but nothing more than that. We definitely need a vice Brozovic but i am not sure who we could realistically get. There are rumours about a guy from Eredivisie who looks promising but i don't know if he's ready for Inter.

Attack: I like Sanchez but he earns way too much for a backup in our current financial situation. If we could offload him and sign a proper replacement with a lower salary i would be ok with it. We also need a vice Lukaku and send Pinamonti somewhere on loan. No idea who could be realistic targets for the attack. I don't think Aguero is a realistic target as he would ask for massive wages and probably demand to be a starter. He's also way too injury prone for my liking.

And of course we desperately need to get rid of players who are currently on loan and are of no use. Lazaro, Dalbert, Mario, Nainggolan.

All in all, i have very low expectations for summer mercato. I would even be ok with making only free signings and low cost deals as long as we don't sell starters. Just don't dismantle the team.

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Vietnam

If we are in tight budget I am happy with Gosens alone AND keep every other cores we are having (Dimarco included - he can play LCB in urgent cases too)

Is that too much?

29. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    If we are in tight budget I am happy with Gosens alone AND keep every other cores we are having (Dimarco included - he can play LCB in urgent cases too)

Is that too much?
    Atalanta want 30m for Gosens while Man City and Juventus are also after him. Gosens is my dream signing for the left wing as well but yeah. It isn't happening without a big sale.

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post

Agreed. And since we finally have a decent starting XI, I would prefer all those positions to be filled by quality young players ie more Hakimi type buys and less Vidal/Kolarov type buys. If we don't have the funds to get 3-4 quality young players this summer for the roles you have identified, I would rather buy less but only buy quality.

33. Thanks (2): eduzee, Nerazzurri_Ninja