Page 1074 of 1076 FirstFirst ... 7457497410241064107110721073107410751076 LastLast
Results 21,461 to 21,480 of 21508

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    He is not alone. He is playing with Dimarco.
    Well along with Rano, there's 3 of them. They just need one more for a proper game of Hearts
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

2. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Rumoured swap deal involving Vecino and Florenzi..

**I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

4. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo 9

China

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Rumoured swap deal involving Vecino and Florenzi..

too good to be true

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Florenzi is a Romanista like Totti and De Rossi. He isn't leaving Roma anytime soon. Holding talks over Florenzi is a waste of time.

7. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I'm going to throw out my guesses now, and then probably laugh at them on February 1st.

I think we'll end up with Giroud and Matic, as well as putting into place deals in the summer for a free agent like Meunier and someone from Fiorentina, either Castrovilli or Chiesa, using Dalbert and/or Politano as a makeweight.

We'll make attempts for Allan, Vidal, Rakitic, and SMS but be rebuffed by batshit requests from their respective batshit managements.
    -"Oh you want Vidal? We'll take Lautaro and 20m" Fuck off Bartomeu.

Edit: Forgot about Xhaka's recent bust-up with Arsenal fan. Smells like an Ausilio move to me.
    Last edited by YoramG; 08 Nov 19 at 14:58.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

9. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    MS37, SH1, MB77

United States

Spend all that on Aouar or Havertz, find a cheap striker on loan, like an Alario or Petagna

United States

I must be missing something on Aouar, looks a decent talent but I hear his name mentioned to much for someone who doesn’t appear near world class yet

12. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    I must be missing something on Aouar, looks a decent talent but I hear his name mentioned to much for someone who doesn’t appear near world class yet
    He's a good player for a top team to have, but he's not a leader. And we need a leader. Someone that brings the aura of Pirlo or Modric or at least Ballack.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    That goes for a lot of those players. You know the players I'm talking about. The FIFA card players.

I'm being a stereotype (and I'm not even "old") but I feel like the younger generation of football fans (not referring to anyone here) has such a stupid infatuation with all these 'wonder kids' and over-hype them massively.

As a more experienced football fan, I should have more patience and understanding with the younger fans. But sometimes I take the train to/from work, and hearing these sweaty, pimple-faced high school freaks absolutely gushing over the likes of Sancho, Mbappe, Reinier, Joao Felix, Camavinga, Havertz, Aouar, Hakimi, De Ligt, Ansu Fati, Saliba, Kubo etc. it always makes me a bit sick.

All they fucking care about in football is 4 things: fucking Cristiano vs Messi, flashy young talents, the FIFA video game (especially player cards, whatever the fuck that is), and football boots. OMG hypervenom is better than Adidas predator! These are exactly the 4 things I care the least about when it comes to football. Cristiano v Messi? I hate them both.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the young players themselves of course. Many of these young stars will be world class and some already are. It is simply how it is these days but fuck me do I absolutely loathe this new culture of over hyping the living shit out of every young prick who looks like he can walk without falling over - from both the clubs and the fans. I mean, we'll probably buy this Kulusevski dickhead in Jan or next season for €25m after just 20 games of football.

I guess this is where they say OK boomer.

\_(ツ)_/

Greece

I guess this is where they say OK boomer.
    Even worse. They'll say OK millenial and then you see the current year and feel old like crap

Conte uomo di merda

Norway

I want Barella, Tonali and SMS midfield. No but and if just make it happen, cheers

Thailand

I want Ngolo Kante

18. Thanks (2): wera, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    MS37, SH1, MB77

United States

Aouar and Szoboszlai please

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

Those are made-up names.

I posted just above about hearing teens talking football. Just the other night I heard some Man Utd fan say he would rather have Greenwood than Mandzukic or Higuain Fuck me. Worst part is that the guy was about 30. Doesn't even have the excuse of being a kid.

In a way it's a good thing that I'm noticing a definite increase in footballing interest in this god-forsaken country. Compared to 5-10 years ago there are tons of people walking around wearing football jerseys of various teams. You can often overhear dudes talking about CL in bars etc. But Jesus Christ are some of these cunts stupid.

\_(ツ)_/

21. Thanks (3): I4E, Pajo, varmin

Greece

Those are made-up names.

I posted just above about hearing teens talking football. Just the other night I heard some Man Utd fan say he would rather have Greenwood than Mandzukic or Higuain Fuck me. Worst part is that the guy was about 30. Doesn't even have the excuse of being a kid.

In a way it's a good thing that I'm noticing a definite increase in footballing interest in this god-forsaken country. Compared to 5-10 years ago there are tons of people walking around wearing football jerseys of various teams. You can often overhear dudes talking about CL in bars etc. But Jesus Christ are some of these cunts stupid.
    Well, FIF would agree with that dude. Mandzukic and Higuain are "finished" as they are over 30.

Conte uomo di merda

Netherlands

Those are made-up names.

Congrats on getting old

24. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Those are made-up names.

It's even more entertaining when young player has a couple of good games and people go crazy on him. I recall, many people here wanted Weigl few seasons ago.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Well, FIF would agree with that dude. Mandzukic and Higuain are "finished" as they are over 30.
    Higuain was finished as fast as he was started.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Higuain was finished as fast as he was started.
    That's just how Higuain eats dinner every night.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    That's just how Higuain eats dinner every night.
    There's a reason Mourinho chose Benzema.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses