Page 1015 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 15515915965100510121013101410151016101710181025 ... LastLast
Results 20,281 to 20,300 of 20786

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

  1. #20281
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    10,019
    Thanked
    19,789 times

    Netherlands

    94
    D'Ambrosio is destined to be used as a CB under Conte


  2. #20282
    morepoststhanu JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    39,108
    Thanked
    52,467 times
    Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Slovenia

    91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Gazzetta - Inter, definiti i riscatti di Politano (20 mln), Radu (15 mln), Salcedo (8 mln): 43 milioni complessivi

    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

  3. Thanks (1): MVD

  4. #20283
    I4E's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jul 11
    Posts
    11,612
    Thanked
    14,837 times
    Fav. Player
    ₩$

    Macedonia

    6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Gazzetta - Inter, definiti i riscatti di Politano (20 mln), Radu (15 mln), Salcedo (8 mln): 43 milioni complessivi

    Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    English yeah
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

    I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli


  5. #20284
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,272
    Thanked
    17,816 times

    Italy

    70
    We will redeem those three players, for the aforementioned prices. Total cost: 43 million euros

    The term "definiti" seems to suggest there have been negotiations (not regarding politano though, iirc it's the price we already knew of months ago).
    Last edited by firmino; 10 Jun 19 at 15:22.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.


  6. #20285
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    21,071
    Thanked
    19,596 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    Don't mind I4E, he's not smart enough to extract info from context

    or to use google translate
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  7. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, magnesium

  8. #20286
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    22,788
    Thanked
    12,729 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Or maybe definiti means in this context that the transfers are definitive ie. outright purchases instead of loan purchased.

  9. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, JJM, magnesium, MVD

  10. #20287
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    22,788
    Thanked
    12,729 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    I've thought about this summer and I feel now Suning should put everything on the table now. We have new coach who knows his shit. We have Juventus who's gonna change the coach so they are vulnerable. We can hurt them with a massive mercato. Scudetto is of course hard since Napoli is there too, but there is a chance Juve is caught off-guard.

    That's why I feel we need to invest heavily now. However it doesn't seem so with the rumors of dzekos, kolarovs and zappacostas of the world linked to Inter. Until they are planned as pure subs.

  11. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, magnesium, Rain

  12. #20288
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,272
    Thanked
    17,816 times

    Italy

    70
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Or maybe definiti means in this context that the transfers are definitive ie. outright purchases instead of loan purchased.
    Well, that is covered by the word "riscatti", as JJM probably knows.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  13. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

  14. #20289
    YoramG's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 May 13
    Posts
    2,292
    Thanked
    4,012 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Italy

    I'm very much hoping for a huge transfer that's announced before/just as the media pick up on it, kind of like how the news of Godin signing for us just appeared and was immediately confirmed by everyone.

    I really thought it'd be James Rodriguez, but seeing as Conte doesn't play with a CAM I'm stumped. Unless the 3-5-2 he's planning is quite similar to Spalletti's midfield 3, with a CDM (Brozovic), B2B (Vecino) and CAM (Radja), at which point there could be a spot, but a spot that requires a huge amount of defensive work which is a waste of James anyway.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

  15. Thanks (1): magnesium

  16. #20290
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,464
    Thanked
    5,975 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Unless the 3-5-2 he's planning is quite similar to Spalletti's midfield 3, with a CDM (Brozovic), B2B (Vecino) and CAM (Radja), at which point there could be a spot, but a spot that requires a huge amount of defensive work which is a waste of James anyway.

    Ya, that ain't happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

  17. #20291
    R9 Ronaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Oct 10
    Posts
    11,087
    Thanked
    7,180 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

    Kuwait

    9
    So we are redeeming Politano?

    And going after Dzeko and Kolarov? What happened the last time we went after a 30+ year old Roma player?

    It looks like we are aiming at mediocrity and we are not even ashamed of it.
    Last edited by Ronaldo; 10 Jun 19 at 22:55.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

  18. #20292
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    14,752
    Thanked
    13,041 times
    Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

    Tokelau

    69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    What happened the last time we went after a 30+ year old Roma player?
    He scored the goal that sent us to CL?
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY


  19. #20293
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    15,803
    Thanked
    10,673 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    He scored the goal that sent us to CL?
    Doesn't count, he was drunk.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  20. Thanks (1): Serhio_D

  21. #20294
    R9 Ronaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Oct 10
    Posts
    11,087
    Thanked
    7,180 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

    Kuwait

    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    He scored the goal that sent us to CL?
    Then I take it we should also keep Vecino because he scored the goal that sent us to CL?

    What kind of logic is that?
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

  22. #20295

    Join Date
    23 Jun 18
    Posts
    400
    Thanked
    647 times

    India

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    What happened the last time we went after a 30+ year old Roma player?
    He became our second best midfielder?

  23. #20296
    R9 Ronaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Oct 10
    Posts
    11,087
    Thanked
    7,180 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

    Kuwait

    9
    Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    He became our second best midfielder?
    After Brozovic and before Gagliardini and Vecino? That doesn't say much.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

  24. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, magnesium

  25. #20297
    Rasha's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jun 13
    Posts
    3,453
    Thanked
    5,414 times
    Fav. Player
    fuck em all

    Serbia

    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Then I take it we should also keep Vecino because he scored the goal that sent us to CL?

    What kind of logic is that?
    its not about logic, he answered the question precisely
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Extremely shit.
    Like so shit that if you took a shit on a toilet it would look like him.

  26. Thanks (3): Dylan, Ed., MVD

  27. #20298
    Geza's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Oct 09
    Posts
    91
    Thanked
    124 times
    Fav. Player
    4, 10

    Austria

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Then I take it we should also keep Vecino because he scored the goal that sent us to CL?

    What kind of logic is that?
    That is your logic that you want to force upon the statement under scrutiny.

  28. #20299
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,464
    Thanked
    5,975 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    So we are redeeming Politano?

    And going after Dzeko and Kolarov? What happened the last time we went after a 30+ year old Roma player?

    It looks like we are aiming at mediocrity and we are not even ashamed of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

  29. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, magnesium

  30. #20300
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    6,118
    Thanked
    4,065 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    I loved the guy but he s probably the worst example you could have used to back up your point.
    Guy scored 2 goals in 12 games with us and was a shadow of his former self.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte

  31. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •