Page 1175 of 1175 FirstFirst ... 1756751075112511651172117311741175
Results 23,481 to 23,488 of 23488

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    I watched a few Samp games (like the team from Macio and Vialli days, love the city) and Darmsgaard seems pretty talented, still very raw (he is 20yo though). But he plays like a winger or SS. I don't see how he fit in Conte's system.
    That is true, but last game against Milan, he was everywhere. Winning duels, carrying the ball, dribling over the opponents. I think he can be easily converted in a box to box mid, and could became great under Conte.

Comoros

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    honestly its the vision he brings us that changes the game. He might be a decent DM, playmaker, etc, but its his ability to create magic that is amazing. I've posted some videos in other threads that are examples of that nicely.

Wijnaldum unfortunately I think will be too expensive wages wise. I hear 10m net as a floated number, so 10m gross in Italy - our most expensive player. Not in itself a problem but you'd need to offset all that, and still hit our desired financial targets which is gonna be hard.
    Yeah that's true about eriksen, but I think the most important requirements for mezzalas in Conte's system are dynamism, work rate and running, and eriksen lacks these and this is why he struggled a lot initially and despite his proved form, he is struggling to make much of an impact even now. Things as creativity are just surplus to requirements in Conte's system, for this reason even mediocre mdfs like vecino ,gagliardini adapt better to Conte's system. If iniesta or xavi had played under conte, they would likely fail devastatingly. Also, if conte had used pirlo as mezzala, he would've been shit. This is why I am still convinced that eriksen would be more successful as dlp or as a super sub to come in as an AMf to unlock stubborn defences rather than a mezzala

3. Thanks (1): cuba gooding

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Inter To Discuss New Contracts For Marcelo Brozovic & Nicolo Barella In Summer, Italian Media Claim

Inter will meet Marcelo Brozovic’s entourage to discuss a new contract the end of the season, according to a report in the Italian media.

Calciomercato.com said the Nerazzurri had a ‘silent agreement’ with the midfielder’s representatives to hold talks in the summer.

Brozovic is out of contract with Inter in 2022 and recently parted company with his long-standing agent Miroslav Bicanic.

Inter consider Brozovic a key player for their future team but it will soon be time for the club to prove that by offering the 28-year-old a new deal.

The Nerazzurri are convinced Brozovic is happy in Milan and that there will be no problems agreeing a renewal, the report assured.

Beppe Marotta and Piero Ausilio expect to sort the Croatian’s future in the summer, when they will also be discussing a new contract for Brozovic’s midfield partner Nicolo Barella.
    Even though the source isn't exactly reliable it's the first report i have read in ages about Brozovic extension.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    tbh even if Eriksen is on average fairly average for Inter, he's still worth having for the ability to cross field pass/set a winger free/play an amazing pass at a moments notice.

Our ability to score is definitely better with him, and our assuredness in posession is also better with him - there's at least some minor corrleation that we now look more assured in midfield than we ever did before he became a regular starter.

Fav. Player
    Barella Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Even though the source isn't exactly reliable it's the first report i have read in ages about Brozovic extension.
    I hope the source albeit unreliable is correct. Brozovic has 100% earnt it and he has been vital for us all season
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Well, that's nice.

Comoros

Honestly I am starting to think that we will end up needing a new starting midfielder coz the left side is not secured, even eriksen is not convincing currently to play our starting LCM nex season, just doing OK but not enough. I know conte is just starting him every time due to lack of proper option.
    Also, I am starting to get sceptical about Hakimi, he has been shit in the past few matches. when was the last time he had a goal contribution? can't remember. For this, I think we will need a proper backup for the rwb position in case Hakimi doesn't improve, and for me dambrosio or darmian is not enough.

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    I don't really know how much more money we can afford to spend on the midfield unless Marotta somehow manages to make an impressive sale. Vidal and Eriksen are on massive wages and both would be difficult to sell. Vecino hasn't played regular first team football in over a calendar year and is unlikely to be highly coveted. Brozovic only has a year left on his contract so obviously his transfer value is close to nil. No one is going to make a permanent transfer for Sensi's glass body. Not to mention we're still stuck with Joao Mario for twelve more months.

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Agree on all points except for Brozovic. His transfer value is surely at least 20m€, maybe 25m€. While it looks more likely he's gonna sign an extension with us.