Page 1173 of 1176 FirstFirst ... 1736731073112311631170117111721173117411751176 LastLast
Results 23,441 to 23,460 of 23511

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ;[URL="tel:1987841"
    1987841[/URL]]It's typically pro-Juventus papers claiming this, mostly from taking guesses based on our current financial situation and Suning somehow taking the worst possible scenario to fixing it. I wouldn't think much of it but I also wouldn't be surprised if we sold someone. I think it'll be more of a "deal is too good to refuse/player wants to go" thing rather than a crisis sale.

The fact that we could sale either of our starting strikers for 100m is very tempting I should say.
    But is Corriere Juventus-bound in some way? It's owned by Roberto Amodei, who owns also Tuttosport. Does he have some connection to Juventus? Tuttosport has in a way that they are Torino-based (city). However CdS is Rome-based. Gazzetta dello Sport is owned by Cairo, Torino-owner.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Barella, Bastoni, Hakimi, Skriniar must NOT be touched. Lukaku and Lautaro are im that group as well. Sell anyone else if needed, even tho the likes of Brozo and De Vrij will hard as fuck to replace.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    But is Corriere Juventus-bound in some way? It's owned by Roberto Amodei, who owns also Tuttosport. Does he have some connection to Juventus? Tuttosport has in a way that they are Torino-based (city). However CdS is Rome-based. Gazzetta dello Sport is owned by Cairo, Torino-owner.
    It doesn't really matter who is the owner of Corriere. What matters is the way they report Inter news. They have been the most anti-Inter source this season. The non-stories about Hakimi and Lukaku on the eve of Inter games. The sensational headline about Lukaku-Ibra incident in the Coppa Italia match. Their attack on Inter for making an "indecent proposal" to Roma referring to the potential Sanchez-Dzeko swap deal. And now with their report Inter need to sell 1-2 players in the summer. There's a pattern here.

Anyway, back to the topic i agree with Pajo. For me, Barella, Bastoni, Skriniar, Lautaro and Hakimi are untouchable. I would also put Lukaku in this category but he's turning 28 this year and his physical traits are really important to his game. If we receive a monstrous offer for him, at least 100m, i wouldn't be against selling him. I could accept selling the rest if the offers are too good to refuse.

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    That is the exact same narrative of just adding up all the possible deals we COULD possibly make and then end up at 60m€ (or even more) in cash.

The burning issue we have now is the expected -130m€ loss on the books at the end of June. And that cannot be fixed with those deals mentioned. That is because they would have to be done indeed in June and we all know that is not going to happen. Even a big sale is hard to actually implement because we need a buyer. Buyer who's ready to dish in 60m€ or more (depending on the player) in June. In June where that same buyer needs to try to fix its own books for its fiscal year end. edit. Actually the buyer's current fiscal year is not affected by a big buy in June so that last comment is not too relevant. The lack of money in football world is still true though.

But yeah indeed FUD on Inter's financial situation is endearing while there's been more quiet on other clubs. But, actually now Corriere dello Sport reports how Juventus have asked the whole squad to postpone their March, April, May, June salaries to next fiscal year (meaning July onwards). Which is the same thing they did year ago. This is the headline in Calcio e Finanza today.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Honestly, I dont get why the June pressure. The only reasons I can see any pressure would either be bond repayment, or concern out of FFP. Given that FFP was effectively rolled 19/20 and 20/21 into one reporting period, that can well drive concern, but its basically guaranteed that AT THE LEAST they'll do something else with 20/21 FFP, if not (as Bluenine said) scrap it entirely.

If we're talking about selling someone like Lukaku, that's MAINLY balancing the books, rather than csahflow - given likely payment terms, cashflow will take yearas to realaly materalise (e.g. 25m a year for 5 seasons, for example, mostly offsetting money we still owe United in the short term).

Either way, if we take this report at face value (which I dont, personally), we're better off trying to get there through a number of smaller deals, than hoping for someone to pay 120m for Lukaku, 100m for Lautaro, or something like that.

It's also unclear to me what is requested - do we need to make a GROSS impact on our books of +120m for next season? reducing salary book (Kolarov, Young, etc), and amortisation, with some plusvalenza on e.g. Joao Mario, Vecino, will pretty much get us there anyway. OR, if we need to have an increased 120m in cashflow purely to offset the losses this season irrespective of next season's budget, yeah that is harder. That being said, without any FFP pressure, I dont see why that matters. Cashflow is obviously important for us as a business, but businesses can lose money, so where's the pressure? We could do salary deferrals for 50% for a season and that will cover half of our problems already. A new shirt sponsorr gives us another 30m, suddenly we're pretty much at the 120 mark.

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I think we will handle the cashflow problem with external loans, external money (it's not cheap, but simply money to cover costs we need to handle right now). If the case with the losses is that they don't matter, then we surely should not sell a key player. Like absolutely no fucking way does it make any sense to sell anyone important. Let Ausilio generate the plusvalenza he can generate in this environment and eat the losses. In that regard having Zhangs as the owners is the best thing, if they are okay having another over 100m€ losses season in a row.

Keeping this core, if it's financially possible, is the most important thing we should try to do. Our core is honestly simply AMAZING. We have only few players who are past it in terms of pure age (Handanovic and Vidal). De Vrij, Skriniar, Bastoni, Hakimi, Barella, Brozovic, Eriksen, Sensi, Lukaku, Lautaro. That's a great core and do need only minor adjustments to keep on piling the wins.

If Ausilio (and Marotta) can pull yet another sale masterpiece this summer and we avoid selling any of those mentioned players, those two deserve some kind of a bonus.

8. Thanks (1): Rain

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Yeh. I just dunno where this need to cover the losses come from - FFP is the only thing that jumps out to me and whilst that hasnt been waived yet for 20/21, I'd eat my fucking hat if it doesnt get at some point. When everyone is foul of FFP, then having FFP is pointless.

I'd just love to know why journalists think it 'matters'. Fine, -100m losses means we need to raise 100m liqudiity to cover that - but we can do that, as you say, with aan external loan (e.g. Goldman). If we pay that off over 10 years, we jus need to make 10-12m a year profit to cover it. That's not really that hard.

This club could be profitable next season if it wanted to be, so there's no fundamental 'going bankrupt' risk there either IMHO.

Sort the shirt sponsor out, hope Italy lets us sell season tickets, and get rid of some of the expensive dross and amortisation heavy guys and we're good.

Comoros

Only God knows what will happen with conte if instead of reinforcing we sell any of our core players, we all know what happened between him and Chelsea/juve, and besides their own case is even better than ours coz theirs was just about lack of reinforcing the squad, now let alone our own case where we need to sell some of our top playell, the cunt will go apeshit and abruptly resign.
    And for those of you suggesting we sell lukaku rather than any of the other stars, I don't think that will go down too well with conte, in fact for him it will be better to sell anyone than lukaku.

Kuwait

The untouchables should be:

Skriniar - De Vrij - Bastoni who imo form the best defense in europe. They have a great understanding and its not easy to build this.

Barella and Hakimi - The two young players who can become the best in their positions; they are our gems.

Lukaku - I really disagree with many people thinking he should be the sacrafice. This man has been so dominant in the league. He literally does what he wants. Its pretty clear no one can do anything about it. It’s like hes the Shaquille O’neal of serie a. Whilst he doest disappear in the big games in the champions league, theres no question hes gonna give headaches to most coaches we’ll face in the ucl. You cannot replace this guys dominance.

Besides those 6 I believe everyone can easily be replaced: Lautaro, Eriksen, Brozovic, Handanovic, Perisic etc..

Italy

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Wouldn't call him Shaquille, he makes his free throws

More like a Dwight Howard who only could do a couple of things and just dominated against dwarves, but drew blanks when it mattered. If you want to keep the power/strength element, the only other NBA player that fits would be Darryl Dawkins.
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

10 years of FIF
    Defence should be untouchable.

Everybody else, from Brozo to Barella, Hakimi to Lautaro, Eriksen to Lukaku - no problem if any of these is sold for huge bucks... we can always find new 'talent'. If we have to sell, we just have to sell. Fuck it. That's life. It's not like we have the best players in the world. Solid players, sure, but none of these are world class players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    What did Matthaus do for Inter?

14. Thanks (1): pazza moratti

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    None of the starting 11 will get sold. But that means we will obviously not get any new world class player. I'm ok with Perisic and Darmian for left, Hakimi and D'ambro or Lazaro for the right. And everything else exactly the same.

Maybe offload Vecino as he is useless, and that is all. Have a team chemistry is better than waste money in shitty players we don't need.

16. Thanks (2): andrei, _OC_

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by El Matador View Post
    Besides those 6 I believe everyone can easily be replaced: Lautaro, Eriksen, Brozovic, Handanovic, Perisic etc..
    Playing devils advocate add in Lukaku; Who would be our options, ready made with a cheaper salary. Keeping in mind eye to the future?

Lukaku sold for 120m =
    Martinez sold for 100m =
    Eriksen sold for 30m =
    Brozovic sold 40m=
    Handanovic sold for 10m =

Eriksen/Brozovic and Handa i think can be replaced Lukaku/Martinez not so much........

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    None of the starting 11 will get sold. But that means we will obviously not get any new world class player. I'm ok with Perisic and Darmian for left, Hakimi and D'ambro or Lazaro for the right. And everything else exactly the same.

Maybe offload Vecino as he is useless, and that is all. Have a team chemistry is better than waste money in shitty players we don't need.
    Lampard was never a world class athlete and yet he still won CL and the league a few times. He was a hard worker that understood the game better than most... But he didn't got called world class until he won that CL.

So we don't need to buy Kevin De Bruyne or Casemiro to play better football. But it is clear that it is time to sell Brozo or to cash in on some other player to buy new talent. I believe we can sell Brozo for Gosens
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Gagliardinho

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post

I was thinking about Marotta history as CEO.

In my opinion, if the right offer come, he will take the offer for our best players with the right price.

People need chill after that happen, because Marotta know how to replace our best players.
    Gagliardini best italian midfielders 2020/2021

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Lampard was never a world class athlete and yet he still won CL and the league a few times. He was a hard worker that understood the game better than most... But he didn't got called world class until he won that CL.

So we don't need to buy Kevin De Bruyne or Casemiro to play better football. But it is clear that it is time to sell Brozo or to cash in on some other player to buy new talent. I believe we can sell Brozo for Gosens
    Would you not sell Brozovic for Locatelli?

Fav. Player
    Gagliardinho

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Capo View Post
    neighbors grass always looks greener

Brozovic cannot replaced with Locatelli. This guy criminally underrated, without him, Inter is not Inter.

Brozovic same as Casemiro for Madrid. Take him out, and you know the difference.. But who takes the credits for Madrid, Kroos and Modric of course.

Brozovic covered most grounds in Serie A too. Best cross accuracy in Europe's top five leagues this season : Marcelo Brozovic - 39.2%
    Gagliardini best italian midfielders 2020/2021

Venezuela

Quote Originally Posted by Capo View Post

Yes, but then we'll need another midfielder around their level because we have no bench in midfield.

Basically we need both to have at least 4 midfielders for 3 positions.
    "Si chiamerà Internazionale, perchè noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

10 years of FIF
    As much as Brozo does for Inter, who cares? It's not like he is the only player in the world that can play in that position. We missed on selling Perišić, we lost money on Nainggolan - let's be smart and sell Brozo before he gets progressively worse.

If we can sell Brozo and get Locatelli for similar money, that is shrewd business. As good as Brozo is on his best day, just remember how unbelievably shit he is when he is having a bad day. It's always a risk getting new players, yet good players are always on a come up.

24. Thanks (1): MKSerbia