Page 1071 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 715719711021106110681069107010711072107310741081 ... LastLast
Results 21,401 to 21,420 of 21893

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Get De Paul... Because he is
    1. Good on the ball and actually good at football
    2. He will kick Candreva's butt on occasion

Absolute win

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Poland

My thoughts about our winter reinforments: the absolute need is another midfielder, someone who can provide some rest for Stefano Sensi.
    Some options:
    1) make a deal with Salzburg and buy Szoboszlai & Haland duo. Both are teenagers, have a lot of talent, experience from Champions League and should cost about 50 mln euro in total in my opinion. Szoboszlai looks like younger version of SMS with great passing skills, physicality and ball control. Haland on the other hand could be great replacement for Lukaku, because he is doing great in aerial duels. The weakness of this deal is lack of experience of this duo and I guess it will take some time until they adjust to Conte's tactics.
    2) immediate reinforcement with someone with experience like Rakitić, Vidal or Matić - I would prefer a loan option, because I can't imagine paying above 30 mln euros for one of them. All of them have nice skills, experence and could be very helpful in the second part of this season, especially Barcelona's duo. Vidal would be great, but if I remember correctly Marotta get rid of him during his Juventus times, so I have doubts if Beppe is seriously considering him as an option.
    3) expensive and difficult one with SMS, Tonali, Donny van de Beek - three great players for now and for future. I would love to see Donny here, because of his scoring skills. Moreover, I think he is the most flexible of this trio, because he could play on Barella's position as well as on Sensi's position while Tonali can play only as regista (it's difficult to imagine him playing higher) and SMS can play only on Barella's position. By the way, I would love to see Biraghi, SMS, D'Ambrosio on the pitch and 3-5-2 formation with Biraghi crossing to the box with Lautaro, Lukaku, SMS and DD inside. It would be so dangerous for the opponents. The same way Atalanta is scoring a lot of their goals.
    4) cheap option with Rodrigo De Paul - guy who knows the league, knows the language, has nice passing skills, ball control and shot from outside the box. Moreover, can play along with Brozo and Barella in 3-5-2 as well as in 3-4-2-1 with Politano behind Lukaku's back. I bet he can't wait to meet with Candreva on the training field.

Decision depends of our real goal. If we want to challenge Juve right away (so we are taking Rakitić for example), or if we are thinking about next seasons.

Fav. Player
    All of them

Canada

Let the lords that brought us Godin Sensi and Barella do their work. for once I think we have an actual plan which is working and I hope we are sticking to it!
    NON MOLLARE MAI

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Lautaro/Lukaku
    Sanchez-Sensi
    Barella-Rakitic
    Skriniar-Brozo
    Dumbo-SDV-Godin

Fuck wingers

I should try this in FIFA

Then next season add

At least Tonali... Chiesa seems more of a Rube cunt type of bitch

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JJM; 11 Oct 19 at 09:20.

6. Thanks (2): Adriano, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

JJM, here is what a rube cunt type of bitch looks like

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

8. Thanks (2): MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Sensi & Godin are among the best summer signing 11 by whoscored.com

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Sensi & Godin are among the best summer signing 11 by whoscored.com

at first i read that as Godin at attacking mid
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    JJM, here is what a rube cunt type of bitch looks like

14. Thanks (3): militoscores, n4l, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Just seeing those fucking cunts faces is enough to piss me off.

Anyway, as long as we're within our financial limitations (we aren't fucking Milan) we should look to strengthen the team as much as humanely possible in January. None of this minimal mercato, last January, Cedric on loan bullshit.

This team is one injury away from turning catastrophically shit, as the juve game gave us a glimpse of that. As I've discussed previously, Sensi, Brozovic and Barella are so crucial to the way that we play, that if any one of them is absent, we become completely unable to play any football resembling our optimal style.

Obviously any team will be compromised by losing a starter, but if Barca lose De Jong for example, they'd probably go from a 10/10 midfield to a 9 or 8/10 at worst. (That is 10/10 in terms of their own potential, not a rating of ability.) However, if we lose one of our starting mids, we go from 10/10 to 3/10 in an instant.

Both Gagliardini and Vecino are only useful in very limited and specific circumstances, be it playing against minnows or in rare games with tons of space to exploit. Meanwhile Valero is apparently completely useless all together. I've been pining for more mids for ages now and I fucken hope the management saw the shocking drop in quality and ability to play anything resembling football the second Sensi left the pitch vs juve.

We're nowhere near January but I hope Marotta and co. are preparing well in advance. As far as I'm concerned we need two mids and a forward. A wide player wouldn't hurt either, especially if Lazberto goes the way of his Brazilian predecessor.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Very hard to see two midfielders arriving. Valero is probably gone if he can be dumped somewhere, we replace him. But another mid? Pretty sure we need to get rid of Gagliardini then. Vecino's salary is so high we can't get rid of him. Gags' contract is pretty movable inside Serie A.

Forward wouldn't hurt either indeed. Probably that would be "vice-Lukaku", a big striker. It could be a striker who can actually play as a target man unlike Lukaku.

17. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Time to give Carew another call
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

19. Thanks (3): MVD, n4l, thatdude

Thailand

I think people forget how higly rated Çağlar Söyüncü was before he even came to Leicester. He was one of the most exiting young defenders in football. It's great to see him flourishing, but it shouldn't be surprise.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Going forward, ie thinking 2-3 seasons from now, our already integrated players that will most probably still be a part of a team that wants to be a perennial Scudetto challenger and an ambitious CL team are:
    Skriniar
    De Vrij
    Barella
    Brozovic
    Lautaro Martinez

If we can get another top forward and a top midfielder in their early 20s we're set for years. The rest of the team can be concluded with several players that can play their part either as long term rotation players such as Sensi, useful rotation players like D'Ambrosio or veterans like Godin and Sanchez. We also need to be perfect in our Handanovic replacement which I think can be delayed until 2022.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

22. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    IO SONO INTERISTA

24. Thanks (1): wera

India

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Going forward, ie thinking 2-3 seasons from now, our already integrated players that will most probably still be a part of a team that wants to be a perennial Scudetto challenger and an ambitious CL team are:
    Skriniar
    De Vrij
    Barella
    Brozovic
    Lautaro Martinez

This list is painfully inSensitive
    Last edited by GenDire; 24 Oct 19 at 17:15.

26. Thanks (3): acroMacho, ciamac, Rain

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

That was already said with Nainggolan, Perišić and Icardi also here. Names are nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Next time you loan out players put a fuckin clause not to play against us for fuck sake.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter-Barcelona, meeting to discuss multiple players: the situation

With November around the corner, clubs are starting to make plans for the January transfer window and beyond. The meeting between Inter and Barcelona that was reported in Spanish press has been confirmed, the two clubs have a good relationship they are looking to build upon.

Barcelona are interested in Lautaro Martinez, who has an excellent relationship with Leo Messi, as well as Milan Skriniar, but they certainly won't leave Inter during the January window. For the winter transfer window, Barcelona are willing to let Ivan Rakitic go, but the Croatian doesn't convince Inter because of his age and Conte prefers someone with different attributes. Arturo Vidal returned when Barcelona faced Inter, he's finding more playing time and at moment isn't considered on the market. In addition Beppe Marotta who had the Chilean international at Juventus wants to evaluate more the character/chemistry aspects.

The two clubs will update each other to see if there are more opportunities for deals. Barcelona could pursue Lautaro Martinez in June, at that point Inter will have pondered more potential players to ask in return.
    https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/inte...-the-situation

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Sure, I'd take Griezman in a straight swap for Lautaro.

Skriniar for Messi perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

32. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Sure, I'd take Griezman in a straight swap for Lautaro.

Skriniar for Messi perhaps.
    Messi won't be a Ronaldo. So it might be best to avoid such costly players who are about to retire.
    Last edited by Palacio; 28 Oct 19 at 15:50.