Page 1166 of 1166 FirstFirst ... 1666661066111611561163116411651166
Results 23,301 to 23,305 of 23305

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Atalanta want 30m for Gosens while Man City and Juventus are also after him. Gosens is my dream signing for the left wing as well but yeah. It isn't happening without a big sale.
    Wouldnt most our garbage get minutes there.

Gags+Pinamonti + money for Gosens. Hopefully the money we can get from sales go directly for him.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

Can someone educate me on why exactly Suning is trying to sell Inter and how China has been an obstacle for Suning?

I haven't really understood why and would be grateful for someone to explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    if Sensi can sit on the bench for 5 consecutive games without getting injured, that will be real progress for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

3. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

30m is a no-brainer for Gosens. It seems City or Juventus could be his next club though.

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Can someone educate me on why exactly Suning is trying to sell Inter and how China has been an obstacle for Suning?

There have been quite a lot of posts in the Suning and Inter Financial threads, I suggest you try to catch up there as it's a lot to explain. The best TL;DR I can give is Suning can no longer invest and put their money into the club due to China stopping companies from doing so. Suning themselves have also been struggling for a while, with the first rumours popping up about a year ago now.

Most rumours state that they're trying to sell majority sales, so most likely they're going to stick around for a while.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    The ownership thing needs to be addressed first before anyone can plan anything. That's why I've been eager to see ANY possible progress in that front. After that the management can know how much they can approx spend in the summer or if they even have the job anymore.

I'd say ideally we don't have to sell anyone and even invest something. Realistically I don't find that credible since we gonna make insane amount of losses this season. We made over 100m€ losses last season and that was affected by COVID only partially, not even half a season.

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post

Ask this in the Suning thread.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

7. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses