Page 1024 of 1071 FirstFirst ... 24524924974101410211022102310241025102610271034 ... LastLast
Results 20,461 to 20,480 of 21410

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Pogba. Il Grande ritorno with Conte
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

We are about to ship out one of Inter primadonna away just to sign another locker room primadonna?

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogen View Post
    Good “plusvalenza week” everyone.

Inter will achieve capital gain objective, without sacrificing best talents (Radu, Bastoni, Esposito, Pinamonti)

CdS: Inter are working to reach €46m in capital gains and today perhaps is the right day to close for Vanheusden: on the agenda, there is an appointment planned with Standard Liege and once white smoke happens, Ausilio is expected to receive €20m. Free loan of Xian Emmers will also be added to the deal.

Considering that another €5m in capital gains will come from Vergani (Sassuolo), Inter will make another €8.5m from sending Rizzo and Gavioli to Genoa. Zappa to Pescara in January already brought Inter €3m and so the club is well on their way to reach the required amount.

All the pillars of the future in Ionut Radu, Alessandro Bastoni, Sebastiano Esposito and Andrea Pinamonti will not be sacrificed.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

5. Thanks (3): chhstr, pier, rfU

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    De Vrij has to be in the middle in a 3 man defense. That being said, I'm not sure if Godin can play as a side CB there, he'd also be a much better fit for the middle spot but behind the defense whilst De Vrij would be more suited in a more aggressive role there.

Florenzi ain't coming. And Lazaro isn't coming either as his sub, he'll either come as starter with Candreva as the backup or someone else will. Maybe Dani Alves if Conte wants him, maybe/hopefully Manuel Lazzari, maybe someone different.
    Lukaku shouldn't be coming.
    Doubt Dzeko will come unless it's an August thing where Roma already buys a replacement.
    Bastoni is leaving on a loan deal is much more probable than not. We may sign another CB for a short term deal, maybe a loan + option of someone of Rolando's quality.

At this stage I'd like to see the following moves:
    Perisic out
    Dalbert out
    Joao Mario out
    Bastoni loaned out
    Pinamonti loaned out
    Miranda will be leaving anyway so doesn't matter what I want
    Valero out
    Dimarco loaned out (a necessity for Barella it seems)
    Vecino out if somehow an offer of 30m comes.

SMS in (very hard to deal with Lazio who have agreed a PSG move, but the player is very likely to prefer to stay in Italy for a number of reasons). Not sure if we should go for an alternative unless it's a world class player which seems unrealistic (eg Eriksen).
    Barella in (done deal unless Real Madrid or Barcelona knock on Cagliari's door out of the blue)
    Sensi (done deal)
    Lazzari or Dani Alves for one season with the option that Lazzari is locked for next year.
    Need some backup WBL guy but I cannot think of any names. Actually this is the only place I'd sign a Lukaku for and we could arrange an loan + option for Jordan Lukaku with Lazio. He'd be useful.
    Some new CB, potentially better on the left side that doesn't cost much and won't expect to play much. A Lisandro Lopez+, maybe from the PL where they want to get rid of some contracts. Could be Wesley Hoedt, Marcos Rojo or similar case.
    Icardi stays.
    And another forward. Alexis Sanchez is a player I'd love to see here if we can keep the salary under 6m and rejuvenate his career. But my guess is that if Icardi doesn't leave we'll go for a Matri/Paloschi type of player to complement the front. Maybe that kind of player will come either way though as we may need 5 forwards. Sanchez is the only top name that would love to come at an affordable price since the alternative is to sit on his contract being sad at Manchester. I'm guessing he has enough money to not be worying about it so happiness should come first at this stage. And seeing him in the Copa America reminds me of who he really is, but he still feels out of form.

This is all expecting a 3-5-2 under Conte, but I'm guessing there will be a transition phase where a 4-3-3 may be prominent.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

7. Thanks (2): magnesium, pier

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    That's not bad tbh, but i don't think naingolan is in contes plan, news from today saying he was put on the same list as icardi...
    And in that formation I wouldn't mind someone like arnautovic instead of politano
    Dzeko, lukaku - arnautovic, lautaro, that would be sick

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    Dzeko, lukaku - arnautovic, lautaro, that would be sick
    Very sick. Hospital worthy.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

I don't think we can hope for better attack, especially when most of our budget is going on midfielders. Maybe get pepe but as it stands right now that's unrealistic.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Is there a mercato prediction thread like last year? That ended up being pretty fun, even if I was wildly wrong

When all is said and done, I've got a feeling we end up with Lukaku, Barella, SMS, and Lazaro, plus the obligatory LB/LWB signing.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Greece

I don't think we can hope for better attack, especially when most of our budget is going on midfielders. Maybe get pepe but as it stands right now that's unrealistic.
    We already have a better attack than that.

Conte uomo di merda

13. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    We already have a better attack than that.

By the way you really are like that one retarded kid who is sitting at the back and blabers absolute nonsense, but everybody just politely engages with you because you are here for so long, and they become used to your bullshit.
    Still retarded though....
    Last edited by vex; 25 Jun 19 at 11:02.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    LOL the fact that we are even thinking about arnautovic is an embarrassment he s a very average player with a like 3 or 4 flashy moments per season and he s gonna cost around 40 mio thanks but no thanks.

I seriously think Keita is the better player and we all saw how he worked out.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

16. Thanks (2): crzdcolombian, Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    LOL the fact that we are even thinking about arnautovic is an embarrassment he s a very average player with a like 3 or 4 flashy moments per season and he s gonna cost around 40 mio thanks but no thanks.

I seriously think Keita is the better player and we all saw how he worked out.
    I am not talking 40 millions for frickin arnautovic, i m talkin arnautovic as a rotational player for 20 mill max. And for me at least, he is not average.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    I am not talking 40 millions for frickin arnautovic, i m talkin arnautovic as a rotational player for 20 mill max. And for me at least, he is not average.
    Good luck with getting him out of Epl for 20 mios not gonna happen any time soon especially since he renewed till 23 just this january.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Good luck with getting him out of Epl for 20 mios not gonna happen any time soon especially since he renewed till 23 just this january.
    Yeah I know, it was just hypothetical, given his willingness to leave west ham and his agent saying everything can happen in terms of our interest in him, but still, better choice for ss than politano if we can get him for a reasonable price.....

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Vidal,Dani Alves?!

Why don't we dig up Meazza,Facchetti?!

stop with this retirement home already...one or two experienced guys is fine but any more is retarded

21. Thanks (3): MVD, rfU, SiamoNoi

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Vidal,Dani Alves?!

Why don't we dig up Meazza,Facchetti?!

stop with this retirement home already...one or two experienced guys is fine but any more is retarded
    Godin and Dani Alves. Didn't really ask for anyone else.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

They would only be after dani alves if there is no potential long term solution currently available. In that case I say sign him up because you know what he'll give and theres no real commitment.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    They would only be after dani alves if there is no potential long term solution currently available. In that case I say sign him up because you know what he'll give and theres no real commitment.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    But he should be given a one or two year contract not three because players like him are extremely fragile and a waste of money.

25. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Yup. Anything beyond a year I would consider long term and an eventual loss