Page 1172 of 1176 FirstFirst ... 1726721072112211621169117011711172117311741175 ... LastLast
Results 23,421 to 23,440 of 23511

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    I don't understand the argument that Martinez would be easy to replace.
    Just looking at his numbers i can think of couple of players that can reach those. Maybe easy isnt a right word, but i dont even want to imagine trying to replace someone like barella or hakimi. Now thats a nightmare scenario in comparison to finding lautaros replacement.Thats where my easy is coming from.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    If we need to sell a player in the summer, the prime candidate will probably be Brozovic. He has only one year left in his contract and there's no sign they intend to extend his contract. Anyway, it's too early to predict these things. We don't even know who are gonna be our owners in the summer.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    Skriniar is not replacable at this point. Him and Barella are part of the main core for present and future. They would probably refuse to leave anyway.
    With Milenkovic on the market, Skriniar is the easiest to be replaced. But I personally would sell Lautaro or Lukaku or Eriksen before to touch him.

Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    Who would you sacrifice if push comes to shove?
    Lukaku and Eriksen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Barbarian View Post
    Some people keep saying Frank Lampard has a 150 IQ. So what?
    This is football, isn't it? Not fucking rocket science!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    FFP is for broke scrubs and teams that WANT to follow it
    top dogs like psg or city dont give a f

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    Skriniar is not replacable at this point. Him and Barella are part of the main core for present and future. They would probably refuse to leave anyway.
    Yeah, this is all hypothetical, lautaro is also almost certainly staying giving that his new contract is very close. I m just interested to see who people consider irreplaceable or replaceable in this team.

Comoros

Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    Yeah, this is all hypothetical, lautaro is also almost certainly staying giving that his new contract is very close. I m just interested to see who people consider irreplaceable or replaceable in this team.
    Replaceability here depends on the importance of the player-tactically, technically, financially, the team's future and the current opportunities for replacement in the transfer market given the team financial and other capabilities. Combining all these, I think between skriniar, lukaku, bastoni, barella, hakimi or lautaro, Skriniar is the most easily replaceable while barella is the hardest.

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L21 using Tapatalk

Italy

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Lukaku is genuinely the easiest player to replace, assuming he can bring in a hefty transfer fee, otherwise there's no point in selling him for just the book value. But Conte will go bananas after the pre-season ends and a new random coach will be hired in late August, season may go down the toilet as he'd be incompatible with the roster built for Conte's 3-5-2 and a new loop will begin.

I mean you could get someone like Belotti or Zapata and he'd be adequate for a year or two until we get our shit straight and hopefully be in a position to target Haaland and offer him a guaranteed starting spot.

Let's just hope that nothing forces our hands in the mercato, because the players on the departing list, apart from Vecino, Perisic and Gagliardini, will be: Eriksen, Brozovic, Skriniar and Martinez.
    <<Gli scudetti è giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

8. Thanks (1): abuali

Fav. Player
    Eyjafjallajökul

Serbia

Forum Supporter
    Winning the Scudetto: 5 steps forwards. Losing 1st team players due to financial troubles: 13 steps back.

It’s one thing enduring mediocrity during the banter era and another being finally in a good place, only to be dragged back into uncertainty and shitty trade-offs.

And there is no release really, no one to blame directly, just yelling at the sky... I’ll stop bitching now.

Erisken would my choice, because we have Sensi (lol). The second sacrifice would be Hakimi.

Malta

Lukaku will be the easiest player to replace hahahaha. Like there are so many top strikers lying around

11. Thanks (1): Ottoman empire

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    there's a good chance a lot of clubs will have to sell to cover losses. Juve are gonna be fucked financially and theey need to offload players just to get acceptable, with Dybala and Ronaldo likely to leave next year. Milan maybe have money to spend as they're privately funded and tbh, now's the time for elliott to invest to get them to a top level. Roma are talking about selling everyone over 30 - they're gonna takae some big losses in the short term and they've got a number of financial issues obviously even pre-covid.

For me i'll wait and see what actually happens - from a cashflow basis we could raise 100m offloading shit (JM is 10, Perisic is 10-15, Dalbert maybe 7-10, Nainggolan another 8, Vecino 10-15) - offloading some key outh players too like Pirola for 8-12 to Monza, Dimarco for what, 5-10?

this is achievable, but it'll be damn hard work for the team.

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Come on, Perisic is never 15m€, not even 10m€. He has one year left of his contract and no one wanted him last summer after he had won the treble.

Joao Mario is also hardly 10m€, Vecino might be 10m€ if some EPL comes after him. Dalbert, not even 10m€ no way. Monza is hardly gonna pay close to 10m€ for Pirola, come on (unless we go for another gentlemen deal to bring him back for more expensive price in 2022). Also Dimarco is maybe the cheapest option we can go for the LWB so I doubt we gonna sell him. Your numbers are hugely optimistic.

Brozovic might be an option indeed like Il Drago said. The issue with this coming market will indeed be that there are no big buyers out there that much. Only the real big hitters go after Håland and so on. But even if we wanted to sell let's say Skriniar or Lautaro, there are no buyers willing and more importantly BEING ABLE TO dish 60m-80m€ for these players.

Selling Brozovic obviously leaves a gaping hole in our midfield as in that scenario we'd have to buy two DMs, at least one with a good quality.

Italian media is going wild with this "sell at least one big player" theory now. A scenario they are projecting is something I've said for few months, based on my hunch that our finances are fucked. Media wants to parade on this because they love to bring all the shit up regarding Inter. However the whole situation is very uncertain at this moment and one thing I believe is Zhang will try to avoid this forced sale by all means possible. Last summer we would have sold Lautaro if it wasn't for COVID and it might be the same thing happens this summer. That we cannot sell a big player because the return wouldn't be adequate. Like happened last autumn with Skriniar and Spurs.

14. Thanks (4): magnesium, PHM1605, Rain, _OC_

Vietnam

I agree with Cafe. If we can see they are trash, all other teams can too. Especially due to the pandemic all teams are facing financial limitations.

The most we can get is loaning with not even full salary saving. We had to pay Nainggolan last year, Asamoah to leave, Juve are forced to release Higuain, Khedira, Matuidi, Douglas Costa... for FREE. All are better than our trash, why should any teams pay any cent for Vecino, Dalbert, Mario...?

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    i said 10-15 for perisic. I wouldnt be surprised if we could get 10 for him, IIRC bayern offered like 12 or 13 last year?

JM is already on 7m offer apparently, with the rumour being that we'll close at 10m for him. I dont think 10m is unreasonable at all.

The rumour on Pirola, I cant remember exactly, but it was something in the 8-12m range. Vecino was linked at 15m last summer barring injury, so I think 10m for him is pretty reasonable.

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Bayern didn't offer anything because they didn't want to keep him. Those 12m€ offer (and Inter rejecting it) was just BS, they just didn't want to keep him.

IMO 10m€ for Joao Mario is super unreasonable by Sporting. Like there's no way we gonna get that from Sporting. I'd say even 7m€ is very good offer if we ever gonna get that. Portuguese league expert here in the forum can confirm all this.

Vecino for 10m€ is realistic yes. Pirola for 8-12m€ by possible new Serie A team during the pandemic, I doubt it (unless like I said, gentlemen buyback in 2022). And remember, we would have to make all this deals before the end of June. At the same time as the potential buyers are doing the same thing, trying to get their books in order.

I feel swap deals is the easiest option to make plusvalenza in June. I can see for example Juve trying to offload Dybala to PSG for Icardi. Because there isn't a lot of places for Dybala anymore. Barcelona cannot afford him, he doesn't want EPL (most probably), Real doesn't want him.

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Italian media is going wild with this "sell at least one big player" theory now. A scenario they are projecting is something I've said for few months, based on my hunch that our finances are fucked. Media wants to parade on this because they love to bring all the shit up regarding Inter. However the whole situation is very uncertain at this moment and one thing I believe is Zhang will try to avoid this forced sale by all means possible. Last summer we would have sold Lautaro if it wasn't for COVID and it might be the same thing happens this summer. That we cannot sell a big player because the return wouldn't be adequate. Like happened last autumn with Skriniar and Spurs.
    It's typically pro-Juventus papers claiming this, mostly from taking guesses based on our current financial situation and Suning somehow taking the worst possible scenario to fixing it. I wouldn't think much of it but I also wouldn't be surprised if we sold someone. I think it'll be more of a "deal is too good to refuse/player wants to go" thing rather than a crisis sale.

The fact that we could sale either of our starting strikers for 100m is very tempting I should say.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

19. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    I am with Networkz on this one. The report is coming from Corriere which predicts Inter selling a starter every season. On the other hand, i don't rule out the possibility of Inter selling starter(s) considering our financial situation. It will depend on the offers we receive. One thing is certain. Inter won't sell for cheap. Our players are linked with very expensive moves.

21. Thanks (2): MVD, TheNetworkZ

Italy

Barella, Bastoni, Skriniar, and Hakimi are the only untouchables for me. Everyone else has their (high) price.

That being said, I hope we aren't forced to sell any of our important players and can add a few key pieces (LWB, CB, Mid, 4th striker).

23. Thanks (2): MVD, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Barella

Macedonia

If Suning stay they'll sell our best players.

25. Thanks (1): Ottoman empire

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot View Post
    Barella, Bastoni, Skriniar, and Hakimi are the only untouchables for me. Everyone else has their (high) price.

That being said, I hope we aren't forced to sell any of our important players and can add a few key pieces (LWB, CB, Mid, 4th striker).
    This!!!!

Although, with that list I would have to add Martinez/Lukaku. And if we were to sell one because our finances are truly completely fucked....it would be one of those two, depending on if we have a serviceable replacement.

The rest a dispensable

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Lukaku is genuinely the easiest player to replace, assuming he can bring in a hefty transfer fee, otherwise there's no point in selling him for just the book value. But Conte will go bananas after the pre-season ends and a new random coach will be hired in late August, season may go down the toilet as he'd be incompatible with the roster built for Conte's 3-5-2 and a new loop will begin.

I mean you could get someone like Belotti or Zapata and he'd be adequate for a year or two until we get our shit straight and hopefully be in a position to target Haaland and offer him a guaranteed starting spot.

Let's just hope that nothing forces our hands in the mercato, because the players on the departing list, apart from Vecino, Perisic and Gagliardini, will be: Eriksen, Brozovic, Skriniar and Martinez.
    I thought exactly this but getting both of them. I mean Zapata is injury prone as far as know and would be risky to rely on him for a whole season. I think both of them could be available for around 60-70mln at most. And if we can sell Luakaku for 100+, this means that we can take one more midfielder.

28. Thanks (1): eduzee