Page 1142 of 1143 FirstFirst ... 14264210421092113211391140114111421143 LastLast
Results 22,821 to 22,840 of 22857

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Why does people think Suning is the chinese version of Moratti?
    Hope
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Suning should just inject more capital to the club or do something to avoid the current situation. We lost Tonali already, and now we lost Kumbulla. This fucking thing ain't going nowhere if we are waiting for the sales. They're going to happen mostly in the last week of the mercato. Our season has started by then already

About Tonali cost, I simply don't believe we don't have cash for 10m loan fee. His salary would have been 2.5m net, so less than 5m over the season. We signed Kolarov who costs us almost 7m over the season. Like said about Males, we can dish 4m for our future signings, it doesn't make any sense we supposedly don't have cash.
    capital injections are limited because of FFP. That, and losses, are actually the two main things FFP limits. I think the only thing they can do is debt to equity, which doesnt help with the actual loss situation right now, unless financing costs were the bulk of it which I dont think they are.

We might well have 10mil in cash available for Tonali, but if you've got 12mil, spending 10mil on Tonali isnt a sensible idea. If you've got 50mil, then it probably is.

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Tonali stated that when Milan became a possibility, he declined all other contracts. Not sure we could've done anything about it if Milan was his preference.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Tonali stated that when Milan became a possibility, he declined all other contracts. Not sure we could've done anything about it if Milan was his preference.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    That’s bullshit he’s saying now that he’s signed there IMO. If we agreed with Brescia he would be here right now.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    He is a Milan fan. It makes sense to choose them at the moment when their offer got serious.
    Remember how Barella declined Roma last summer coz he wanted only Inter.

7. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Yeah, barella and tonali negotiation are similar in that they had their club of choice.

Could be bullshit, but Cellino was straightforward since the beginning with how he would let Tonali choose his destination. Milan were never in the race to sign him up until the week before and Barca's alleged big offer never materialized.
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Theres about 19 days left. Considering the players we need to offload, positions we need to fill, and losing on kumbulla and tonali...im concerned.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

10. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNetworkZ View Post
    Theres about 19 days left. Considering the players we need to offload, positions we need to fill, and losing on kumbulla and tonali...im concerned.
    Wouldn't say we missed out as much as we just passed on them.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    He is a Milan fan. It makes sense to choose them at the moment when their offer got serious.
    Remember how Barella declined Roma last summer coz he wanted only Inter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Yeah, barella and tonali negotiation are similar in that they had their club of choice.

Could be bullshit, but Cellino was straightforward since the beginning with how he would let Tonali choose his destination. Milan were never in the race to sign him up until the week before and Barca's alleged big offer never materialized.
    Different situations. Even if Barella weren't an Inter fan, it still made sense to choose us over Roma (Champions League, better coach and players, etc.).

13. Thanks (3): cuba gooding, magnesium, MVD

Fav. Player
    Chuchu

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Wings View Post
    Different situations. Even if Barella weren't an Inter fan, it still made sense to choose us over Roma (Champions League, better coach and players, etc.).
    Exactly that. Tonali pick Milan after we passed the opportunity. He can be a milan fan, but of course for his career he would pick the team that is more competitive and where he will be surrounded by class players. If it was me, I would prefer to play with Eriksen (or sit in the bench with him, lol) rather than to play with the likes of benacer or castilejo

-------

The market is soooooo slow. even for transfer like Vidal, we need to offload player first, ffs. I guess the transfer in the last week will be like crazy. Especially since the transfer deadline for serie-a, la liga, EPL, bundesliga will be closed on the same day.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Tonali will play more at Milan, if he is good enough. I doubt he would play over Nainggolan, Sensi, Barella or Brozo. In the end, he made the right choice, career wise. Ac Milan isn't far away from a top4 side in Serie A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

16. Thanks (3): brakbrak, eduzee, varmin

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter, Zhang: "Before buying we have to sell. Messi has never been in our thoughts"

Before buying the selling. But also a programmed growth in terms of society and team, as Inter president Steven Zhang explains to Corriere della Sera: "Football is living a delicate moment, we will have to be careful also in the future, not only during this transfer-market session".

Despite this difficult post Covid-19 slow recovery, Inter and Antonio Conte are aiming to win: "The whole society wants to win. I have never seen a hard-worker as Conte, with such intensity: this is a common feature between us, as the attention for the details". The summit at Villa Bellini has been just one of the many meetings with Inter growth on the table: "The tone of that summit was dramatized. We needed a meditation, and our coach was calm and constructive, far from what has been said by the media".

About the chances of signing Lionel Messi: "Such an investment is not affordable in our project, at least for now. Innovation, programming, growth and economic stability are our cornerstones"
    https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/inte...n-our-thoughts
    #SAVESKRINIAR

#CONTEOUT

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Everyone thinking Zhang is the chinese version of Moratti will now be heartbroken.

Tell me why, aint nothing but a heartache
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Just start Eriksen you fat vag

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This is a fucking nightmare.

There's Godin, Candreva, Dalbert, Gagliardini, Vecino, Ranocchia, Mario, Asamoah. Soon to be added to this are Darmian and Pinamonti.

Just give them a handshake and let them go wherever. Book our losses and start on a clean slate.

Bencho. Benchod. Bhenchod. Bhainchod. Behenchod.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

22. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    This is a fucking nightmare.

There's Godin, Candreva, Dalbert, Gagliardini, Vecino, Ranocchia, Mario, Asamoah. Soon to be added to this are Darmian and Pinamonti.

Just give them a handshake and let them go wherever. Book our losses and start on a clean slate.

Bencho. Benchod. Bhenchod. Bhainchod. Behenchod.
    Part of me wonders why we won't take this course of action. Candreva, Asamoah, and Godin surely have a book value near zero at this point in time, so there's no capital loss associated with getting rid of them for free. Further, I believe all of them except Candreva are in the last year of their contracts. We could probably dump all three of these players for ~10M in handshakes and get this over with.

24. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Part of me wonders why we won't take this course of action. Candreva, Asamoah, and Godin surely have a book value near zero at this point in time, so there's no capital loss associated with getting rid of them for free. Further, I believe all of them except Candreva are in the last year of their contracts. We could probably dump all three of these players for ~10M in handshakes and get this over with.
    Asamoah, Candreva, and godin would be approx 32million if they held us to their remaining contracts, like Suarez etc are with Barca. We barely pass FFP compliance every year, we cant afford to pay out an extra 32mil.

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Thats what juve did with some of their players. But you do that when you have strong ownership and some sort of guaranties not with people who by the looks are just watching how our numbers look on paper.

And hey I wouldn't have problems with that kind of mindset if all the average players we currently have came here before suning. But all of them except ranochia came here well into sunning era and zero people paid the price for incredible hoarding of average players, so I have to imagine they are quite satisfied with our current abundance of "great" players. They are even continuing it in this mercato aswell.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    Thats what juve did with some of their players. But you do that when you have strong ownership and some sort of guaranties not with people who by the looks are just watching how our numbers look on paper.

And hey I wouldn't have problems with that kind of mindset if all the average players we currently have came here before suning. But all of them except ranochia came here well into sunning era and zero people paid the price for incredible hoarding of average players, so I have to imagine they are quite satisfied with our current abundance of "great" players. They are even continuing it in this mercato aswell.
    well, no, you also need plusvalenza. At the end of the day, dodging FFP isnt gonna help anyone. They sold Pjanic and Can which gives them a good chunk of plusvalenza to write down valuation of players like Higuain and Khedira (+compensation costs) against, tbh. We'd basically already spent a lot of the Icardi money on Lukaku+Barella+Sensi.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Apart of Hakimi this merkato gives me same negative vibes as when we get rid of Sneijder and Coutinho. Or when we replaced Kovacic with K-shit.

Fav. Player
    Nicolooo

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    Asamoah, Candreva, and godin would be approx 32million if they held us to their remaining contracts, like Suarez etc are with Barca. We barely pass FFP compliance every year, we cant afford to pay out an extra 32mil.
    The point about a handshake is that it won't be the entire 32m. The players aren't retiring, and they are free to join any club. You give them about 1/3rd of it, and then they can negotiate with some club out there who wants them.

That's exactly what we are trying with Godin, or what we hope will happen with Vidal.

I'm asking for it to be done in bulk with all of these. Of course it will be a bad FFP hit. Only the management or some FFP experts here can say what's our limit to take these losses. Though I am sure in the current scenario, all clubs will report poor numbers for this season. In that scenario, UEFA will have to be lax and give some concessions. We have to make full use of it, and rid ourselves of all junk.
    IO SONO INTERISTA