Page 1055 of 1079 FirstFirst ... 555559551005104510521053105410551056105710581065 ... LastLast
Results 21,081 to 21,100 of 21565

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    ^With that team we better pray Milan, Roma and Lazio are shit again this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

2. Thanks (3): armin_z, M.Adnan, phonk

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    ^With that team we better pray Milan, Roma and Lazio are shit again this year.
    That team is better than last years team?
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

4. Thanks (2): militoscores, MVD

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    What do we need Chiesa for? We just broke the bank for Lukaku, we have Lautaro as the young forward. Then we probably gonna get Dzeko with a 3-year deal on relatively big wages. Where does Chiesa fit in?
    IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Marotta fucks Juve. So who cares if we pay 70m for Chiesa?

(Btw: I hope you're right and this is bullshit.)

6. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The Scudetto might indeed be a dream with this current squad but as of right now, its comfortably the 3rd best in Italy. And our manager is significantly better than his predecessor. There shouldn't be nearly as many dropped points against minnows at the Meazza.

If you're worried about Lazio, I don't know what to tell you.

Fav. Player

Poland

If Chiesa comes it'll be next season a lot of things can happen till then 343 with Politano/Lukaku/Chiesa doesn't look bad

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    That team is better than last years team?
    That team is different to last year's team. That's it.

Last year, I truly believe that had we gotten Vidal or Modric our season would have turned out much different. This year we still need that midfielder, but also as things stand now, we also need a LWB, and another striker. If the rest of the transfer market simply involves just getting Dzeko, then we will struggle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I'm very disappointed with this summer's transfers window. I think that we've somehow gone backwards and made our team weaker. I didn't know it was possible but the management has accomplished it.

Basically this is what we've done:

Icardi -> Lukaku
    Nainggolan -> Barella
    Miranda -> Godin
    Perisic -> ?

Lazaro? Sensi?

How exactly is this an improvement over last year I have no idea. We also STILL have Vecino, Valero, CANDREVA, Mario, etc and we're going to see them alot this season. Conte and Marotta better know what they're doing..

I won't even bother counting how much money we've lost for basically doing nothing.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

11. Thanks (2): crzdcolombian, TwoFiddy

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Rube want to have this

CR-Icardi-Chiesa, eventually but

If they will want to have Icardi they will have to sell Dybala, if Coutinho goes to PSG, they will have no other options really but to make a swap with us, Bayern doesn't seem interested in him...

I want to see this

Lukaku/Lautaro - Dybala/Esposito
    Asamoah-Barella/Sensi-Brozo-SMS-NotCandreva

Menuier instead of Lazaro would be lovely... Weird decision from the mgmt really

No CL for Porto?! Telles on a cheaper deal?!
    But we can't buy everyone and their grandma this season...

Gags and Politano to Lazio in the SMS deal would be awesome
    Also C Mario still here?!

I know it's very hard to make this deals but if we really want to win something soon...it's pretty much necessary

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    the dude

Sweden

I'm torn between selling Icardi to psg and swapping him with Dybala.

It should be enough of mercato activity tho. Players will gel with time, chemistry will only get better.

But in all honesty, having dybala will change alot. Not just from quality point of view... The dude has 30+ million followers on Insta, that's like all of inter players combined, plus us the fans.

Not against Mario plus cash for SMS
    Guacamole

Kuwait

Dybala + SMS would make us champions league contenders. Not one of the favorites but top 8.

16. Thanks (1): M.Adnan

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Rather have money then Dybala

Tho it depends

40 million or less then Dybala

Tho if we get 60 for Icardi which is unlikely because how we handled the situation and can get James and Lozano and fk over Napoli with that money then A+++ Mercado
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by El Matador View Post
    Dybala + SMS would make us champions league contenders. Not one of the favorites but top 8.
    Only if our 3 man defense system works and our wing backs aren't leaking in chances for the opposition.

Too early to judge but our roster's ability will come second. Our biggest battle now is working with the system in place. Hopefully it pans out because a well oiled 3-5-2 is very hard to penetrate and hard to knock the ball off of, but a problematic one is going to cause a lot of problems with stagnant offensive plans and leaky defences. It's one of those systems where there's no middle ground.

Hopefully we can sell Joao Mario (and Borja Valero) so that we end up with SMS and Vidal as well which would make our midfield our strongest point.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    I'm very disappointed with this summer's transfers window. I think that we've somehow gone backwards and made our team weaker. I didn't know it was possible but the management has accomplished it.

Basically this is what we've done:

Icardi -> Lukaku
    Nainggolan -> Barella
    Miranda -> Godin
    Perisic -> ?

Lazaro? Sensi?

How exactly is this an improvement over last year I have no idea. We also STILL have Vecino, Valero, CANDREVA, Mario, etc and we're going to see them alot this season. Conte and Marotta better know what they're doing..

I won't even bother counting how much money we've lost for basically doing nothing.
    I have similar concerns but at this point there's no turning back so I'm willing to wait it out and see how we go.

I'm not saying I agree with this, but it is my view that the management's strategy is to bank heavily on Marotta & Conte - for personnel issues and tactics. It really isn't a joke to say our biggest signing is Conte. I think he is the most important piece in all of this and how he runs the team will be crucial. Obviously every manager is crucial to their team, but considering the change in culture and the turnover in players and staff, almost everything is on Conte's shoulders and we are going all out in that direction IMO.

To hyperbolise, if Marotta/Conte sold Nainggolan, Brozovic, Skriniar, Icardi and replaced them with Bertolacci, Poli, Andreolli and Pavoletti, we'd all be rioting. But if he won the league, then he would be vindicated in his methods, no matter how questionable. That's obviously a massive exaggeration for the sake of argument, but we're doing something like that. There's a huge amount of trust being placed in Conte to make more of what he has then Spalletti was able to.

On that note, the first 6 months and preseason under Spalletti were excellent. I remember being amazed that we were able to play convincing possession football, playing out from the back, with the likes of Handanovic, Miranda, D'Ambrosio and Kondogbia. Unfortunately, Spalletti wasn't able to improve on this and if anything, the team regressed. Either way, I was genuinely impressed at how he took those pieces and used them compared to Mancini and Pioli before him. We are heavily relying on Conte to do the same IMO.

My only real concern now is our midfield because I think we need a goal scoring midfielder who will play in a direct, attacking manner and contribute build up play, physicality, assists and goals. A prime Nainggolan or Hamsik would be fantastic for that role but we don't have anything like that. The closest we have is Vecino for Christs sake.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Personally, if we get Dzeko and Vidal on top of the players we already have (as seems most likely), Conte can't complain. Inter would have given him most of what he wanted, and as much as he could have realistically expected. He will have to deliver something this season in this case. I won't expect a Scudetto (as that largely depends on how quickly Rube adjust to Sarriball), but I will be expecting a better season than the last one.

21. Thanks (1): Rain

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    We have to win a trophy this year. That realistically means Coppa Italia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

23. Thanks (1): A.l.i

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    Dude we already won 3x...we are fine

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

25. Thanks (7): eduzee, magnesium, MVD, n4l, Nyall, Pajo, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Once again, your sig works perfectly with your post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

27. Thanks (1): Pajo

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

I think Inter could sell Dalbert to Nizza at the end, some reports say he rejected Fiorentina and prefers a Nizza comeback.

Then for the left we have Di Marco and Asamoah. Maybe with the money of Dalbert, Joao Mario and Icardi we could try to get a top midfielder...
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    To be honest: A top 3 finish without a thriller on the last match day and the Coppa I would consider as a huge success. I'd take that in an instant.

30. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Bergpavian View Post
    To be honest: A top 3 finish without a thriller on the last match day and the Coppa I would consider as a huge success. I'd take that in an instant.
    I'd say that’s the bare minimum. We have already invested a big chunk of money into our new team and our new coach. If we want to come back to the top ever again we need good results to underline or progress. Improving 1% every season is just way too slow.
    So far we're not even close to Napoli, let alone Juventus. And catching up with those teams ASAP needs to be the goal of our project.
    I did it all for the nookie

32. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude