Page 995 of 1023 FirstFirst ... 4958959459859929939949959969979981005 ... LastLast
Results 19,881 to 19,900 of 20448

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Biasin claims Conte is pretty much our next coach and Orialli is coming with him most likely, Perisic's replacement is Bergwijn apparently.

His agent confirmed he is dealing with Inter for the young winger,it's on the front page of CdS.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Sneijder was one of our great midfielders back then. We also had Thiago Motta who was immense and had a massive impact in our treble season, then of course there was Cambiasso, Deki and some others.

For sure we need more than just one quality midfielder. I have kept saying that midfield is game engine and our engine is dreadful.
    My bad that I completely forgot Motta. Motta & Sneijder were great midfielders for us to create chances upfront and to move around the ball in midfield, which we have clearly missed ever since they were sold. Yeah, he we need 2 quality all-round midfielders for sure.

3. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Besnik

Fav. Player
    Rano & Lautaro

Germany

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Biasin claims Conte is pretty much our next coach and Orialli is coming with him most likely, Perisic's replacement is Bergwijn apparently.

His agent confirmed he is dealing with Inter for the young winger,it's on the front page of CdS.

Sounds good to me tbh

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

If Bergwijn comes, no 352?
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    If Bergwijn comes, no 352?
    Conte was using 3-4-3 at Chelsea so 3-5-2 was never a certainty even if Conte is indeed our next coach.

- - - Updated - - -

Biasin has been saying Conte to Inter is done for a while so it remains to be seen whether he's right or wrong. As for Oriali, i had recently read on calciomercato Marotta had tried to bring him back to Inter in January but he wasn't interested. I doubt Lele has changed his mind 6 months later.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

7. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

On the bargain side, ausillio should keep tabs and scout those real madrid players. They most probably will sell a lot players and the price might be cheaper as compared from buying from other team. Players like ceballos, lorrente, valverde, vazquez, mariano could be a starter in our team and their loaned players like raul de tomas and odegaard.

9. Thanks (1): rfU

Venezuela

Oh, well I guess I'm not watching Inter next season.
    "Si chiamerà Internazionale, perchè noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

11. Thanks (1): Pravesh

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqnalkel View Post
    Oh, well I guess I'm not watching Inter next season.
    You just extended your lifespan by 10 years, congratulations.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by akusukako View Post
    On the bargain side, ausillio should keep tabs and scout those real madrid players. They most probably will sell a lot players and the price might be cheaper as compared from buying from other team. Players like ceballos, lorrente, valverde, vazquez, mariano could be a starter in our team and their loaned players like raul de tomas and odegaard.
    Sorry, but Real Madrid learned their lesson. Except if you are a team that they respect (Bayern for instance), they don't like to give discounts. Especially for players that Zidane will still use. Zidane coming back this soon kinda ruined our chances to get Isco in any way possible.
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    FCIM1908

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Sneijder was one of our great midfielders back then. We also had Thiago Motta who was immense and had a massive impact in our treble season, then of course there was Cambiasso, Deki and some others.

For sure we need more than just one quality midfielder. I have kept saying that midfield is game engine and our engine is dreadful.
    Motta

I will never forget the 3-1 victory against Barcelona.

He stopped Messi and started the attack for the second goal. Also, intercepted the pass from a Barcelona defender and started the attack for the third goal.
    non mollare mai

15. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Campione View Post
    Motta

I will never forget the 3-1 victory against Barcelona.

He stopped Messi and started the attack for the second goal. Also, intercepted the pass from a Barcelona defender and started the attack for the third goal.
    His goal against Milan in the beginning of the 09/10 season was brilliant. Great finish and also a great team-work play. They were great times... can't believe it's almost a decade since that happened. Time flies...

17. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, pier

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Exclusive: Inter make contact for Bergwijn, want Atletico midfielder

Serie A giants Inter Milan have made initial contact to sign PSV winger Steven Bergwijn and the nerazzurri are also interested in Atletico Madrid midfielder Thomas Partey.

Bergwijn has emerged as a target for Manchester United and Juventus and has impressed for both- club and country. For PSV, he has appeared in 28 Eredivisie games, scoring 12 times and assisting just as many times.

We understand that Inter have made their first move for the Dutchman and are currently leading the race for him, because of that.

Bergwijn is now in the sights of the Nerazzurri, who the Corso Vittorio Emanuele company started courting many months ago, gaining a certain advantage over the competition thanks to the good relations established with the footballer's entourage.

The last meeting dates back to last Wednesday in Genoa.

Also on the radar is Thomas Partey and Inter know that Atletico Madrid see Mauro Icardi as a possible striker next season. Piero Ausilio has been observing the Ghanaian for sometime now and are still analyzing as to whether they should make a move or not.
    https://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...midfield-58047
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

19. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Partey is a pipedream. Even if he lives Atletico (which he won't) he'll join one of the EPL giants before even considering Inter. Bergwijn needs another season to mature, I don't think he's ready now (see Pulisic).
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    JZ,Adri,Chino

Iran

Partey at Inter would be fantastic. At least more realistic than Gundogan and Eriksen.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    There are various reports linking us to Bergwijn, Pepe, Gundogan and Eriksen! I hope these are not just wild rumours, and is a sign of Suning getting serious.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Eriksen, good one.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    There are various reports linking us to Bergwijn, Pepe, Gundogan and Eriksen! I hope these are not just wild rumours, and is a sign of Suning getting serious.
    First the rumour we will sign either Bergwijn or Keita, because we have no money, now we have 200mil to spare for Eriksen

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    We're linked with Eriksen mostly because Ausilio was watching the Spurs-City game and he has only one year left in his contract. We simply can't afford him. And even if we could, he would have much better options than Inter. If he's on the market in the summer, most top teams will be after him.

26. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    But we are Inter.
    Wallace

28. Thanks (1): Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    A quick thought about what we need this mercato -

Assuming Miranda and Perisic are out, and Godin is in, here is what we need to do this summer.
    Buy 2 midfielders (likes of Gundogan, Barella etc), buy 2 wingers (likes of Chiesa, Pepe) and one RB. Additionally there could be a youth prospect like Tonali or more.

So there is at least 5 signings which will cost us 170-200m IF all are quality.
    Note that we will redeem Politano and sell Perisic. Those two dealings should lead to a net +10-15m. We may get another ~20m by selling Mario and Candreva, and getting rid of Valero on a free. (Brozo, 2 signings, Vecino, Gags, Nainggolan together are a good enough midfield). We can also get about 10m for Karamoh who could be used as a pawn in some deal, Gags could be useful here too.

All that leads to a spend of 130-150m which is unlikely. I expect a realistic spend of ~75m for the summer, part of those would be loan deals.

There still is a deficit of 55-75m and I think most of this would be overcome by selling Icardi and getting a low cost backup for Lautaro.

All in all it seems possible that we see some good names here next season.
    Out - Miranda, Perisic, Candreva, Mario, Valero, Icardi, Keita, Gags(?), Karamoh(?)
    In - Godin, RB, MF1, MF2, W1, W2, Backup striker, youth MF

This turned out to be full fantasy mode. That wasn't the idea. But it seems that if we play our cards right, we can have a much better squad next season. The last time we played our cards right was in 2009, so that 10 year anniversary is a good time to repeat it.
    IO SONO INTERISTA