Page 983 of 983 FirstFirst ... 483883933973980981982983
Results 19,641 to 19,658 of 19658

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    I expect an overhaul this coming summer. We will be finally free of SA, bring in Picini and I want to see Cambiasso as a part of coaching staff. Anyone from midfield up bar Brozovic should leave. Bring in Dybala and a worldclass midfielder.

I'm loving Marotta's moves so far. A strong team needs a strong management. No more ausilioesque pussy moves. Enough is enough!

Finally something to be excited about...
    Getting in trouble in the middle of the season, and losing your best player is something to get excited about? No my friend, we have no reason to be excited just yet, at least wait until the end of season and see where we will end

2. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, Harpsabu

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Getting in trouble in the middle of the season, and losing your best player is something to get excited about? No my friend, we have no reason to be excited just yet, at least wait until the end of season and see where we will end
    I wasn’t too enthusiastic about this season to begin with. I was pretty vocal about my dislike of our summer signings. I don’t care much where we end up on the table; I just want us to have a proper management and proper team building the foundations. I‘m tired of bandaid solutions.

So this saga at least gives me the hope that maybe things are going to change for the better.

4. Thanks (3): Ethor, InterFCAustin, yoszee

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    If we won't make it to the CL, we probably don't have funds for the summer overhaul. At least one everyone is expecting.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

United States

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    If we won't make it to the CL, we probably don't have funds for the summer overhaul. At least one everyone is expecting.
    TBH I am a little less worried about the CL funds for this coming summer as I am for the prestige. Because the SA will be up, even just selling Persic would give us some leeway to go on a mini-spending spree if we saw fit to do so, provided the players we buy sign contracts long enough that we can minimize the amortization for that year.

I am more worried that the best players just won't be interested in coming here if we aren't in the CL, even if we have the money to sign them. But obviously the funds would be good to have as well.

8. Thanks (1): Kramerica Industries

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

No real quality will come because we won't reach CL anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by este19 View Post
    TBH I am a little less worried about the CL funds for this coming summer as I am for the prestige. Because the SA will be up, even just selling Persic would give us some leeway to go on a mini-spending spree if we saw fit to do so, provided the players we buy sign contracts long enough that we can minimize the amortization for that year.

I am more worried that the best players just won't be interested in coming here if we aren't in the CL, even if we have the money to sign them. But obviously the funds would be good to have as well.
    Selling Perisic will only provide us to get out of SA without further big sales.

Fav. Player
    Pirlo, Figo

United States

It's a little early for this discussion in my opinion, since we are still in a CL position. That being said if Icardi, Persic are gone and we drop Poli, Candy and Vecino among others, what is or summer budget realistically? How much of reserve squad needs to be included? What is the strategy? A quick fix with a couple of splashy signings or gradual improvement to where we are stable, improving and competitive the next decade.
    Last edited by Ethor; 16 Feb 19 at 00:04. Reason: Stupid spell check!

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Selling Perisic will only provide us to get out of SA without further big sales.
    This is only if we sell Perisic at a price we think he is worth.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    This is only if we sell Perisic at a price we think he is worth.
    Yes meaning the situation can be even worse for us.

Fav. Player
    Marotta

Europe

I cant see that there are that much interest in Perisic next summer and its likely that he is stuck with us. I just hope we could get a new coach that continue our current project to continue getting CL every year and try to get closer to Juve and Napoli.

It would be dream if we could get Sarri for next season to coach us... if he get a cut from Chelsea? He has same kind of filosofy like Spallo, but better. I bet we will continue with Spallo next season.

I think with couple additions we are not that bad of a mess that it seems now!

First try to get rid of Icardi, Candreva, Politano, Gagliardini, Valero

Maybe with coach who plays 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 our lineup would look something like bellow

Lautaro, new CF, Perisic, Keita, Karamoh, new RW

Radja, Joao Mario, Brozovic, Vecino, Barella/Benassi/Rafinha/Sensi.... two of these would do for me

Cedric, Dambro, Asamoah, Dalbert, Skriniar, De Vrij, Godin, Gravilion/Bastoni

Handanovic, Padelli

I think we will continue with making some loan deals next summer too and I`m favor of that. Imagine if we had to pay for Politano next summer!

So... sell some players and buy/loan new CF and RW and two new midfielders and maybe a new coach.
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Ethor View Post
    It's a little early for this discussion in my opinion, since we are still in a CL position. That being said if Icardi, Persic are gone and we drop Poli, Candy and Vecino among others, what is or summer budget realistically? How much of reserve squad needs to be included? What is the strategy? A quick fix with a couple of splashy signings or gradual improvement to where we are stable, improving and competitive the next decade.
    Of course we should choose the way with gradual improvement but imagine if we cash 100m for Icardi? It will pop instant the names like Vidal, Modric or another "world class veteran" here!
    I said it before: my hope is Marotta!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethor View Post
    As I mentioned on the Realistic Inter squad thread we could realistically expect a budget of around 350m if we sell Icardi, Perisic, Vecino, etc. Thats coz we can get upto 260m from these sales, and hopefully Suning will invest another 50-100m once the SA restrictions are gone.

So if we sell Icardi, we should target getting a world class player for half our budget (150-200m).

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    As I mentioned on the Realistic Inter squad thread we could realistically expect a budget of around 350m if we sell Icardi, Perisic, Vecino, etc. Thats coz we can get upto 260m from these sales, and hopefully Suning will invest another 50-100m once the SA restrictions are gone.

So if we sell Icardi, we should target getting a world class player for half our budget (150-200m).
    No and no.
    260m for Icardi, Perisic, Vecino and J.Mario is too much. 200m the optimistic variant.
    And if we have 250-300m budget, I prefer to buy 5-6 player in the range 40-60m, instead one for 150-200m

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

I want Isco, a world class winger, a world class fullback/Hakimi/Carvajal. If there is still money get me a world class LB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I'm afraid it will be hard to get a younger player from Real since Carvajal is their de facto rightback, they are banking on Hakimi to be one of their best players in the next decade, Isco is the only player they might sell, but they are waiting for at least a 90mil offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    I want Isco, a world class winger, a world class fullback/Hakimi/Carvajal. If there is still money get me a world class LB.
    We need 2 wingers. Perisic would surely leave, and he is the only winger we have. Politano and Candreva are worse than having a headless chicken on the pitch.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

22. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Marotta: Paratici was 'inappropriate'

Inter CEO Beppe Marotta has accused ex-collaborator of Fabio Paratici of ‘inappropriate’ Mauro Icardi remarks and warned ‘we’ll see’ about Paulo Dybala.

Paratici chimed in on the saga involving Inter and Icardi by revealing he would keep an eye on the striker’s situation in the summer, provoking a frosty response from Marotta, who in turn suggested Dybala could leave Juve.

“We’re not going to sell Icardi,” the former Bianconeri general manager told Rai Sport.

“We believe he’s a great player who’s done well for Inter and who will do well in the future.

“As for what Paratici said, I think the same answer applies to Dybala: we’ll see what he does in June.”

He later clarified to reporters after the Nerazzurri’s board meeting on Monday: “What Paratici said is inappropriate.”

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Ain't that nice? JuBe spy, huh?
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

25. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, GenDire, thatdude