Page 1077 of 1078 FirstFirst ... 775779771027106710741075107610771078 LastLast
Results 21,521 to 21,540 of 21551

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    sdv,skri,epic

Ukraine

Asa is our best choice for the left wing. Biraghi so far looks like a Santon's reincarnation. Di Marco probably also mediocre as hell but we need to see him playing couple of games to verify this thought.

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by eduzee; 29 Nov 19 at 15:04.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Any other LWB/LB choices that have been at Inter/primavera before? I'd love Telles back, otherwise I'm not sure who is going to replace Asamoah. We don't even have a good enough Asa sub.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

3. Thanks (2): Dylan, Pimpin

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Who here has seen Di Marco really play more than 2 full games? Can't judge him without seeing him much ffs... I didn't either just... I DON'T LIKE Asamoah or Biraghi at all

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    The 2 biggest needs of this team are a world class midfielder (as Sensi is injury prone) and a WORLD CLASS left back:

Tagliafico - GayŠ - Reguilon (madrid already has marcelo and mendy) - Marcos Alonso

7. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I truly dislike Marcos Alonso, as a player and as a person. Tagliafico I could get behind, with Asamoah around for rotation.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

9. Thanks (3): Pajo, Pimpin, Wings

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Renan Lodi would have been a good transfer here but we decided to spend that money on Lazaro.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

11. Thanks (1): Linege

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Who here has seen Di Marco really play more than 2 full games? Can't judge him without seeing him much ffs... I didn't either just... I DON'T LIKE Asamoah or Biraghi at all

We don't but Conte sees him on a daily basis, and he puts him below Biraghi in his pecking order...it speaks volume!
    I trust Conte with his judgement.

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    I truly dislike Marcos Alonso, as a player and as a person. Tagliafico I could get behind, with Asamoah around for rotation.
    I assume you're referencing the drunk driving incident where he killed some people? Or is there more to Alonso than that?

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    I assume you're referencing the drunk driving incident where he killed some people? Or is there more to Alonso than that?
    It's 99% that, as well as being part of that Chelsea team that turned on Conte (obviously I'm not saying it was just him), which is not the kind of attitude that's needed around here when things appear to be going so smoothly.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

Marcus Alonso also is not a very good player, probably the worst defending fullback ive ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

17. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    The 2 biggest needs of this team are a world class midfielder (as Sensi is injury prone) and a WORLD CLASS left back:

Tagliafico - GayŠ - Reguilon (madrid already has marcelo and mendy) - Marcos Alonso
    Gaya has been my dream signing for years. I really don't know how that player is still at Valencia.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    Marcus Alonso also is not a very good player, probably the worst defending fullback ive ever seen.
    I believe he would be decent under Conte but we don't need decent anymore. We have that in Asamoah. We need someone who's gonna be great.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

19. Thanks (2): MVD, Nothing

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post

I actually have seen him 3 times, live, unless you mean under Conte, which is of course impossible.
    To be honest, I was surprised that the club even decided to keep him. He is simply not very good, absolutely awful crosser. Actually, when it comes to this when we played Italy in Bologna in U21 we joked every time he had a ball that these are our safest moments of the game and unfortunately this joke was purely justified, the balls he was kicking were far from anything that could be remotely dangerous. IMO worst player on the pitch in that game, from both teams.
    If you think that him not playing now is some Conte bullshit (which, as you can probably guess by now, I do not), then how do you explain that he wasn't even a nailed-on starter in Parma, especially as a person who if I recall correctly on a few occasions said that someone is a Parma-player material, not Inter-player material?

It's some wishful thinking on your side. I strongly suspect him leaving in January.

21. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    At this point it looks strongly we need to go all-in in the January market. We need to get two midfielders and a striker. Our current midfielders are too injuryprone or having/getting back from big injury. We have a shot at Scudetto if we don't fuck up the December completely. We have 1 point lead. That's nothing but we are still leading. Juventus is completely concentrating on the CL. They will have lapses like they did today.

But we need to bolster our squad to have a real shot. We cannot compete at two fronts with this squad (Serie A + CL/EL). By getting 2x mid + 1 fw, we have a shot at Scudetto. And I'm not talking about kuckas or matics but some real reinforcements.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    1) Handanovic
    2) Skriniar
    3) Godin
    4) De Vrij
    5) D'Ambrosio
    6) Candreva
    7) Lautaro
    8) Lukaku
    9) Barella
    10) Padelli
    11) Asamoah
    12) Lazaro
    13)Brozovic14) Politano
    15) Sanchez
    16) Ranocchia
    17) Vecino
    18) Gagliardini
    19) Borja Valero
    20) Sensi

+
    21) Bastoni (u21)
    22) Biraghi (club trained)
    23) Berni (club trained?)
    24) Esposito (u21)
    25) Dimarco (club trained)

We need 17 players + 8 home grown of which 4 are club trained. The u21 do not count to the list but I've added them to the club trained list. Berni I'm not so sure but he's definitely home grown. If we can replace him for a u21 GK it should free a roster spot. We have several home grown players as we only have 12 'others', so we could really go for it if we wanted to.

There should be no big restrictions here for our winter mercato so we should be able to add +2 players and use Bastoni & Esposito as U21s.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

24. Thanks (1): Linege

Netherlands

I'm pretty sure Berni isn't club trained, he's association trained. I've gone over this about six times over the years. We've never included him as club trained on European squad lists, which seemingly validates this thought?

26. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    At this point it looks strongly we need to go all-in in the January market. We need to get two midfielders and a striker. Our current midfielders are too injuryprone or having/getting back from big injury. We have a shot at Scudetto if we don't fuck up the December completely. We have 1 point lead. That's nothing but we are still leading. Juventus is completely concentrating on the CL. They will have lapses like they did today.

But we need to bolster our squad to have a real shot. We cannot compete at two fronts with this squad (Serie A + CL/EL). By getting 2x mid + 1 fw, we have a shot at Scudetto. And I'm not talking about kuckas or matics but some real reinforcements.
    Unless we sell one of Gagliardini and Vecino, expecting two midfielders in January is too optimistic in my opinion. At best we will sign one midfielder and one forward. Anyway, i think our winter mercato depends on where we end in CL group. If we qualify to the next round, we may spend big in January. Else, i am expecting low cost deals like Matic and Giroud.
    Antonio Conte: "During the season, I advise my players to have sex for short periods and with the minimum of effort, and better use positions where they are under their partners. And preferably, with their wives, because if with others, well, that needs extra action".

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    With any luck I hope valero and one if gags/vecino leave in jan realistically. One new midfielder to replace them (Tonali!?) Would be fine

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Broha how can you be comfortable with reducing the quantity of our midfielders, even if the quality is increased?

IMO we need to keep every midfielder we have and then bring in at least one more CM who is better than Gagliardini/Vecino.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

30. Thanks (2): GenDire, Linege

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

We can replace Valero as he is basically serving as a crutch for a midfielder in the current roster. Vecino should also be "replaced", meaning once again, he's fucking more than useless and a better midfielder will actually at least contend for a starting spot. Gagliardini is another one that could be "replaced". If the coach is using you only in an injury crisis you can't really say we have "depth", depth is where you can change the team on the go based on form and specific tactics you want to implement in a game. We don't have that with Valero, Gags, Vecino.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Broha how can you be comfortable with reducing the quantity of our midfielders, even if the quality is increased?

IMO we need to keep every midfielder we have and then bring in at least one more CM who is better than Gagliardini/Vecino.
    I dont think quantity is the problem. Weve got, for example, valero who has barely played this season. We are realistically +1 midfielder on what we need atm, we just need to increase their usefulness.