Page 1034 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 34534934984102410311032103310341035103610371044 ... LastLast
Results 20,661 to 20,680 of 21470

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Just to be clear a loan with an obligation from an FFP perspective is treated as equivalent to an outright transfer.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    That has been repeated million times already. What I'm interested in is that why we keep having these loan + obligation deals then. How can we have cash flow problems? Surely the formula of the deal will cost us something in these deals.

I've been trying to think of the scenarios why it does matter despite in FFP it is equivalent to an outright transfer. Only thing which comes to my mind is since we are loaning let's say Barella for this season, he won't be in our books as an asset but as an expense (valued 12m€ loan fee) and that somehow is beneficial for us.

United States

Maybe Suning want to pay these deals through the actual cash flow of the club instead of dipping into their own pockets

4. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    If we get Lukaku, Dzeko AND ALSO sms then it would be fucking massive. Godin, Sensi, Barella, Lazzaro, Lukaku, sms, Dzeko and we ship Icardi (if it was for Dybala that would be out of this world), maybe Valero/Vecino/N9. Seriously, that will significantly upgrade our team. But that's a big if. Maybe we're laying low for sms, because man utd wants him as well, but they need the money. So we buy Lukaku, then they think they have sms in their hand, but we swoop in immidietly and snatch him from under his nose. That would be some fucking masterstroke. We'll see. I still think we have lots of cash laying there that we accumulated over the recent 3 years due to FFP and not being able to spend more than we received from transfers. Handanovic, Godin, Skriniar, De Vrij, Brozovic, Sms, Barella, Perisic, Lazarro, Lautaro, Lukaku. That's some fucking 11 I tell ya.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Serbia

We are about to lose Lukaku over a relatively negligible difference of 5mil on his price yet people are thinking we will afford SMS who isn't even a Conte's request?

You lads are in for a rude awakening.

7. Thanks (2): DM_, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    We are about to lose Lukaku over a relatively negligible difference of 5mil on his price yet people are thinking we will afford SMS who isn't even a Conte's request?

You lads are in for a rude awakening.
    About to lose? Negotiations just started. Is this your first mercato you've been following?

Generally this RUT over the transfers when they seem to be close is just hilarious. No matter what the transfer is and how much we are willing to invest, people just want transfers. Specially this Lukaku case as he's not a gamebreaking acquisition by any means.

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    People need to stop bringing up SMS
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

10. Thanks (4): dax21, DM_, Dylan, Linege

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero Indigo View Post
    People need to stop bringing up SMS
    It's the publicly secret dream for most of the people because they feel the midfield is a bit underwhelming with the current players if we want to challenge for the top positions. Nainggolan is not good enough anymore. He was great or good time to time last season but not consistently (for whatever reason). He's too slow and I believe in Conte's football he's definitely too slow. If he's sold, we need someone to replace him, as Barella can't be that player. Barella comes in to play with Brozo (Sensi goes to the bench to give depth).

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    About to lose? Negotiations just started. Is this your first mercato you've been following?

Generally this RUT over the transfers when they seem to be close is just hilarious. No matter what the transfer is and how much we are willing to invest, people just want transfers. Specially this Lukaku case as he's not a gamebreaking acquisition by any means.
    I'm absolutely against Lukaku, don't get me wrong. But we are haggling over what is de facto our main transfer target, whether we like it or not. Instead of splashing those few mil that are peanuts on his general value so that our new manager can do proper pre-season work with aforementioned main transfer target, we are being our usual peasant selves.

Not my first mercato but I keep getting upset every summer just the same as if it was.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Kuwait

We’re buying Lukaku for 83 million.. 3 million more than Lazio’s asking price for SMS. Man United will take our 83 million and reinvest it in SMS. Let that sink in. We are idiots.

Its clear we need SMS a lot more than Lukaku.. he’s also younger and has a higher ceiling with a higher resale value. He’s also arguably the better player right now pound for pound. In fact I would even take SMS as a striker over Lukaku.

15. Thanks (3): Linege, magnesium, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by El Matador View Post
    We’re buying Lukaku for 83 million.. 3 million more than Lazio’s asking price for SMS. Man United will take our 83 million and reinvest it in SMS. Let that sink in. We are idiots.

Its clear we need SMS a lot more than Lukaku.. he’s also younger and has a higher ceiling with a higher resale value. He’s also arguably the better player right now pound for pound. In fact I would even take SMS as a striker over Lukaku.
    We pay 83 for Lukaku and he fails I am done with this club.

Really feel Conte is trolling us and will be quitting after the transfer window closes
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    It's the publicly secret dream for most of the people because they feel the midfield is a bit underwhelming with the current players if we want to challenge for the top positions. Nainggolan is not good enough anymore. He was great or good time to time last season but not consistently (for whatever reason). He's too slow and I believe in Conte's football he's definitely too slow. If he's sold, we need someone to replace him, as Barella can't be that player. Barella comes in to play with Brozo (Sensi goes to the bench to give depth).
    I agree Café but this dream, from how I see it right now, is not going to materialise. I'm guessing if we offload Icardi and Nainggolan, we would make that move somehow someway. However, I believe that Lotito is the kind of guy you start to push his buttons early and not midway through the mercato. It would be extremely hard unless we're going to fantastically assume that they've been negotiating since last year

This club ... I used to be way more optimistic than this but Inter just sucks it out of you. Hoping for better days...
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Fighting over Lukaku or SMS when we need both tbh... Tired of this peasant mentality... But but we don't have money, well then don't expect much trophies or wins...

Say we get SMS and no forward?!

Lautaro-Politano
    Perisic-SMS-Brozo-Barella-Lazaro

Wtf really

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Have some patience. I'm sure Conte wouldn't risk coming to us if we didn't give him some guarantees. After Barella signed we focus on Lukaku, after him I got faith we'll make a big midfield creative/offensive signing.

On a side note, wouldn't mind seeing James here if SMS is too expensive.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

21. Thanks (2): Dylan, MVD

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Fighting over Lukaku or SMS when we need both tbh... Tired of this peasant mentality... But but we don't have money, well then don't expect much trophies or wins...

Say we get SMS and no forward?!

Lautaro-Politano
    Perisic-SMS-Brozo-Barella-Lazaro

Wtf really

There is a guy who's on our books who can score 20-25 every season
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    There is going to be at least 1 game in the year where Nainggolan, Brozovic and Vidal click perfectly and absolutely mouth fuck some poor team's midfield.

I can't wait.

23. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

Persona non grata at the club due to his own stupidity.
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

25. Thanks (2): ElDuccio, MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    So we didn't sign any tall players yet...
    Remember the old man of that tennis player and his prophecy
    3 tall strong players to be signed

Lukaku
    Dzeko
    SMS

27. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Inter7 View Post
    There is a guy who's on our books who can score 20-25 every season
    you mean every TWO seasons.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

29. Thanks (2): PHM1605, yoszee

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    The good part of this mercato is the fact that more than half is still left and we have made some key signings. We clearly need more signings, but the squad already is better than last season. We can focus on selling some players, get hopefully 120-140m (Icardi + Dalbert + Mario + Valero + Vecino/Gags + Miranda). And then we can buy 2-3 big players for the midfield, forward and wing positions.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    JZ

Brazil

What concerns me is our incapacity of selling mediocre players, so many of them are still here...
    Io non rubo il campionato, ed in Serie B sono mai stato.