Page 1 of 665 12341151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Mercato Team (Ausilio & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

JJMs collection of names that Inter is linked to:

List of players who were/are linked to Inter( summer mercato 2013)
    Spoiler:  

I don't understand what's the point of closing the other thread, since all was needed was just to change the name of the topic to reflect it better. Because basicly if we divide it, what we do, is we create 2 threads. One which will be used for 4 months in a year, and the other in 8 months in a year. IMO it's not only waste of space, but also confusing. Instead of having 1 thread, that was working perfectly till now for full 12 months a year, had all the relevant talk in one place, we'll have 2 for certain timespaces.

It's true the other thread I created with certain purpose, but it's also true the thread kinda evolved, and everybody knew it was about the mercato in general, and so it was treated. So again, all it needed was to change the name so that it would be more precise, even though it was already giving a good hint what the thread is for, and that would be it.

But... if that's how it will be better according to some, well fine.

So if the other thread is for the evaluations strict, this thread will be for the general talk about our general mercato strategies, about all the stuff that concernes the mercato as the whole. So while in the other threads, like particular players, or midfielders thread etc, we speak about particular players, here we speak more generaly, not only about the players, but also about the whole mercato people that are responsible for the market, and stuff that surrounds it.

Current Mercato Team:

- Massimo Moratti (owner)
    - Leonardo (head coach)
    - Marco Branca (technical director)
    - Piero Ausilio (academy director - head of youth department)

Past mercato teams:

(2010-2010)

- Massimo Moratti (owner)
    - Marco Branca (technical director)
    - Rafa Benitez (head coach)
    - Amedeo Carboni (technical consultant)
    - Piero Ausilio (academy director - head of youth department)

(2008-2010)

- Massimo Moratti
    - Jose Mourinho (Previously Roberto Mancini)
    - Lele Oriali
    - Marco Branca

Legend:

- BOLD are the new aquisitions
    - UNDERLINED are players promoted from the primavera

Last edited by Pajo; 18 Jun 13 at 11:53.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

2. Thanks (4): Alessandro, figer, jmaster, Michael

Fav. Player
    SE SALTELLI....

Singapore

I miss lele......
    Ma Milanista Che cazzo canti, Nella tua testa I ricordi sono tanti,
    Ci ricordate, del sei a zero, Ma gia' scordate Serie B e Totonero,
    Percio' ricorda, nella tua testa, quando eri in B tutta la nord faceva festa,
    Tifoso pirla, ma chi minacci? Altro che curva, siete un gruppo di palliaci.

E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda, E Milan merda, Milan, Milan merda.

BRING BACK LELE

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

Lele Sobiasky?

Man, that Branca pic with the hat are cool, he looks like a serious coolblooded killer

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    We decided it's better to have a separate thread for Inter market and squad building strategy and separate thread for market evaluation.

We will open the evaluation thread again once again when the market is closed.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

United States

Quote Originally Posted by b4h4mooth View Post
    Lele Sobiasky?

Man, that Branca pic with the hat are cool, he looks like a serious coolblooded killer
    Gabriele Oriali.

And yeah I agree with you, he looks so damn scary sometimes with that hat
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Argentina

Defense i miss Maxwell
    he was increadibly fast and would have been good to put in games when we were getting burned on the left flank.

In midfield
    I would have liked to have given some real chances to Jimenez, he got to captain chiles national team for a short while until they changed coaches. he looked like a promising talent. He deff would of been better to have had this year instead of Kharja

fowards
    I deff miss Obafemi martins, once the fastest man in soccer and one of the fastest in the world. Apart from being a Inter academy graduate who scored many goals and then did Backflip celebrations. He sure as hell would of been better to have kept when Adriano turned into an ungrateful drunk bum after the death of his Father.

Deff miss Balotelli, Academy genius.

Front Line I would field
    Eto'o--Balotelli--Martins SuperFast, SuperTalented, but best of all we'd have SuperMario.

Your graph looks incompleate as we signed obinna in 08 and he played a handful of games as a sub.

I miss Obinna, he would be great to throw in late in the game when defenses are tired.
    Suazo out
    Obinna in
    Last edited by Nerazzurri_Ninja; 31 May 11 at 10:19.

Fav. Player
    Rano & Santon

Germany

Balotelli --> worthless due to his attitude
    Martins --> doesn't even get his place at Wolfsburg and was really bad in this time. Although I love him his only good thing is speed, nothing more
    Obinna --> doesn't have the potential to play for a club like a Inter. Quite a good player for a team like Bologna
    Maxwell --> this betrayer can stay where he is and kiss the emblem of Barca

Fav. Player
    Jovetic

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by German_Interista View Post
    Martins --> doesn't even get his place at Wolfsburg and was really bad in this time. Although I love him his only good thing is speed, nothing more
    Obinna --> doesn't have the potential to play for a club like a Inter. Quite a good player for a team like Bologna
    Why is Maxwell a betrayer? Barcelona wanted him and we sold him.. Eto'o kissed the emblem of Barcelona too, does that makes him a slut for kissin ours?
    Obinna is indeed a player for Bologna, too bad his contract expired, we could have used him in transfer deals.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri1991 View Post
    Why is Maxwell a betrayer? Barcelona wanted him and we sold him.. Eto'o kissed the emblem of Barcelona too, does that makes him a slut for kissin ours?
    Obinna is indeed a player for Bologna, too bad his contract expired, we could have used him in transfer deals.
    Actually Maxwell went to Barca just to follow his girlfriend, Zlatana Ibrahimobitch.. but sadly Ibrahimobitch broke up with him in the first second when he saw Pato.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Samu only did it after he had earned the right to kiss the inter badge. Big nose and maxwell did it before even playing a game for barca. Rather big difference.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

12. Thanks (3): Fitzy, German_Interista, snake

Fav. Player
    Rano & Santon

Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Samu only did it after he had earned the right to kiss the inter badge. Big nose and maxwell did it before even playing a game for barca. Rather big difference.
    Thank you you saved me from typing it by myself

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

I know for sure, that once given the money, Branca can do great things with it.

The questions is the same as last year... will MM finaly splash the money, or will we hear again for half of the summer we have to sell first, only to sell first and not buy afterwards?

As MM said:

Considering that this time last year Inter didn't buy anyone, do you have any wishes this year?
    "We didn't buy anyone this time last year because we had a team that had just won everything..."

So there you have it. All what some of us said in a nutshell.

And IF we will buy someone this year, it will just mean, that yes, we could have buy someone last year, if only we decided that we NEED reinforcments, and not to repeat the Galliani mantra, that we have "team full of champions".

This year is the last year, when we as fans should demand proper reinforcments. Why? Because from now on, we won't be able to, because of the "rules".
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Why is Maxwell a betrayer? Barcelona wanted him and we sold him..
    He went to barca not because they asked for him but because he didn't want to renew his contract in the inter terms so we sold him in order to get anything and not risk losing him for free after giving sense to his career after his ajax injurie.

---------- Post added at 13:40 ---------- Previous post was at 13:39 ----------

Btw is this the first of the 3 year period of the FFP when a team should not collect more than 40M of debts??

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by German_Interista View Post

Balotelli--Victim of racism. your worthless if you don't realize that. Anyone who thinks he should of smiled and took it is ignorant, The kid wanted to fight back on the field but couldn't. That would make anyone mad.

Martins--Amazing Academy Graduate who had to adapt to English game, Then German. He played great on Inter and we sold him when he was 21, thats a betrayal

Obinna--He'd be great to have with Eto'o on the left while he covers the right with his increadible pace, we now have sniejder who could get him the ball. I dont think he got to play with either Eto'o or Sniejder as he was loaned out before their arrival.

Maxwell-- Barca wanted him, we didn't play him much, we sold him.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    This thread is for discussing Inter's market, market strategy and squad building generally. So people, stop the off-topic. Balotelli, Martins, Obinna, Maxwell have nothing to do with Inter's market strategy.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Argentina

Mercato stratagies Future and PAST. were discussing our losses and the mistakes of managment.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Malta

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Martins? You want someone who consistently loses the ball and misses sitters? While we're at it why not keep Suazo, we'd be super fast!!!
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Argentina

Sauzo is now old in his 30s and very injury prone, he missed this entire season with a broken leg.
    Sauzo was sent out on loan and never got to play with Eto'o, their speed together may have destroyed teams
    Martins isn't old and Obinna is even younger 26 and 24.

Martins was the speed when he was on our team, now with Eto'o there combined speed would create insane amounts of space.

Fav. Player
    Sanchez&Pastore

Morocco

Mr. Moratti buys some quality players. And get's rid of Mediocre/not good enough coaches ASAP, Juve owners Agnelli, Elkann don't have real interest for the club, sometimes i question whether they are real Juve supporters at all, cause our team is clearly 2/3rd rate and have just hired a serie B coach? WTF they better sign top quality players like Sanchez, Pastore, Ribery, etc otherwise they'll be in for a nasty suprise

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Denmark

The Inter Squad 2011/2012

Martins is not a serious option. He is a fine forward, but we must aim must higher than that.
    Last edited by PazzaInterAmala4; 01 Jun 11 at 01:57. Reason: I posted the wrong place. sorry. So this i just to write something