Page 949 of 957 FirstFirst ... 449849899939946947948949950951952 ... LastLast
Results 18,961 to 18,980 of 19139

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I'd rather bring Biraghi back than signing Darmian, even for free. Darmian offers nothing we don't already have. Besides, if we sell Dalbert we should get an attacking fullback, not another D'Ambrosio.
    Darmian was great in Torino days, meanwhile Biraghi isn't even great at Viola.

I still don't want Darmian here, but comparing him to someone like Biraghi its a bit too much. Lets get real, Premier league is a more competitive league and is known for dynamic football with high tempo game, compared to Italian league which is more of a tactical league than anything else.

Italian players usually struggle to perform their best in Premier league because the difference between those two leagues is obvious.

Pretty sure Darmian would have been a great fullback for any Italian team though.

2. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    It's been over three years since Darmian's Torino days. He's been very poor since moving to England and he'll be 29 years old in 3 months. I don't really care whether it's his fault, or whether the league doesn't suit him etc. what's done is done and he's essentially lost three years of development, if not regressed, in his athletic prime no less.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

4. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Il Drago, Wings

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post

I still don't want Darmian here, but comparing him to someone like Biraghi its a bit too much. Lets get real, Premier league is a more competitive league and is known for dynamic football with high tempo game, compared to Italian league which is more of a tactical league than anything else.

Italian players usually struggle to perform their best in Premier league because the difference between those two leagues is obvious.

Pretty sure Darmian would have been a great fullback for any Italian team though.
    You probably didnt know but Biraghi dubbed as one of best LB in league last year.
    ĎWhoever doesnít love El Chino doesnít love football!í

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post

But the thing is Darmian isn't the same player he was at Torino 3 years ago. He could regain his Torino form if he returns to Serie A but this is far from a certainty. Like Universe said, it doesn't really matter if it's up to the league or himself but current Darmian on the left would be no different than playing D'Ambrosio in the same position. His crossing is also poor which has nothing to do with the league. My point about Biraghi was that he at least offers something different than our current fullbacks as his crossing is good. We already have a Darmian type of player in D'Ambrosio so getting him would be pointless. We should add players with different characteristics compared to the ones we currently have.

As for your last argument, do you really believe Darmian would have been great for any Italian team? Darmian wouldn't even start for a top 4 Italian team let alone being great for them. Would he start at Juve ahead of Cancelo/Cuadrado and Alex Sandro? Would he start at Napoli ahead of Hysaj and Ghoulam? Would he start at Roma ahead of Florenzi and Kolarov? Would he start at Inter ahead of Vrsaljko and Asamoah? I seriously doubt that.

7. Thanks (2): MVD, Wings

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    He wouldn't start ahead of D'Ambrosio either.

You have to go to the bottom 10 teams to find teams that would definitely start him (assuming Atalanta, Fiorentina and Sampdoria complete the top 9, not sure who #10 would be)

And his salary and potential salary request could be triple of what the highest earner in his position from those 3 clubs makes.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Inter made Suso bid?

Inter reportedly made a bid for Milanís Suso in the summer, but Coach Gennaro Gattuso convinced the club not to sell.

The Spanish international has two goals and three assists in six games this season, and is seen as a key man for the Rossoneri.

However, calciomercato.com reports that there was an offer to take him to the other side of the city this summer.

After Interís move for Malcom collapsed and before the approached Sassuolo for Matteo Politano, itís claimed they made a move for Suso.

To try and convince the Diavolo, they offered Marcelo Brozovic in exchange plus up to Ä15m.

Brozovic had been a long-term target of the sporting director at the time, Massimiliano Mirabelli, and the offer was given serious consideration.

Coach Gennaro Gattuso insisted on keeping Suso though, and when the new Milan ownership came in they definitively closed the door on a transfer.

----

I knew we made a bid and Ausilio likes him for creating danger and being able to open up defenses, but were we really THAT desperate?! I can barely believe it...

Who would have played instead of Brozovic, Barella?

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Inter made Suso bid?
    What kind of fucking reporting is that?! Doesn't the fucking journalist know whether we did or we didn't, what is he reporting on then? What is the point of that article?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

12. Thanks (5): Harpsabu, Kev9Inter, MVD, Shark, wera

Sudan

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    What kind of fucking reporting is that?! Doesn't the fucking journalist know whether we did or we didn't, what is he reporting on then? What is the point of that article?
    the point is we want to get rid of brozovic and we are desperate to do that so we offered 15 million cash on top of that to get suso. they are worried in football italia seeing that brozo is becoming one of our most important players

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    According to Paris United though, Adrien Rabiot rejected a third proposal last week which would have taken his salary to €7.2m per season, plus bonuses.

Both the Rossoneri and Juve have been linked with Rabiot, who could even be available in January if PSG decide to cut their losses, rather than lose him on a free transfer.

The two Italian clubs would face competition from Barcelona, and his situation may well pique the interest of the continent’s other top sides.

Is there any way we can offer such wage now that we have Suning backing us, or it would infuriate Icardi, Nainggolan & co?

Somebody please do an amortization comparison cost of the Barella 40m transfer on very low wage vs Raboit on high wage but 0 transfer fee.

PS: I would still go for Barella, for many many reseaons, just curious to see from an economical/accountant point of view.
    Last edited by DARi0; 02 Oct 18 at 19:04. Reason: PS: I suggest Barella

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

15. Thanks (3): Caecuban, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Well, I'm not the best at that financial shit, but:

Barella - 40M transfer fee, plus, say 2M a year for 4 years => 16M for salaries (I think it's doubled because taxes are 50%, so the club pays 4M and the player would get 2M) and 40M in transfer fees => 56M divided by 4 years => 14M a year

Rabiot - 0M transfer fee, plus, say 8M after tax for 4 years => 64M in salaries divided by 4 years => 16M a year

Not sure whether this works like that, though, the salary thing and whether I should take it before or after tax. If it's after tax it's 12M vs. 8M respectively.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

17. Thanks (4): Caecuban, DARi0, MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Reported salaries in Italian media are always net, so after tax. So the first calculations are correct. 14M vs 16M.

Would take Barella before Rabiot. Rabiot seems like a whiny bitch.

19. Thanks (2): Palacio, thatdude

Kazakhstan

A whiny bitch with mother as his agent. I love my mother wholeheartedly but I feel pretty suspiciously towards the guy whose career is being ruled by his mother. Infantile. Just a bit.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Well it's not like he's gone on strike or made a fuss as other players do when a move falls through. Least it shows some level of maturity but sadly i'm 100% sure he goes to Barca
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    This could be our most important signing. In all my years of keenly following football, I haven't come across a football executive who has done a better job than this dude. We need his organisation skills and cool transfer instincts while developing & transitioning squads. This could mean the start of an era. Hope this happens.

Report: Inter hold Marotta talks
    By Football Italia staff

Former Juventus CEO Beppe Marotta held meetings with Inter and is ready to cross over to the Nerazzurri, claim reports.

According to Tuttosport, Suning Group’s chief representative in Milan Steven Zhang met with Marotta over the past couple of days.

They discussed the plans for Inter to get back to the top of Italian and European football, with Marotta seemingly giving the all-clear.

Marotta was in Turin for eight years and oversaw their transformation to win seven consecutive Serie A titles.

President Andrea Agnelli seemingly cut him from the club, as Marotta confirmed in several interviews that the decision to leave was not made by him.

His mandate will expire on October 25, but today Marotta was not even at the Juventus Stadium for the 3-0 Champions League victory over Young Boys.

Other roles Marotta has been linked with include as a director for the Federation around the Italy squad and working for Manchester United.

Roma and Napoli were also said to be interested in the man recently named Executive of the Year by his peers at the World Football Summit.

24. Thanks (2): kurt0411, Stefan

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    A whiny bitch with mother as his agent. I love my mother wholeheartedly but I feel pretty suspiciously towards the guy whose career is being ruled by his mother. Infantile. Just a bit.
    Does it really or are we just subconsciously projecting bias here? I know Messi's father is his agent but the only grief I can remember him getting for that is shitty tax management. Come to think of it, I vaguely recall Di Maria being much the same way, all the way down to the dodgy taxes. This criticism feels a bit unfair to me, but, eh, that could just be me projecting myself. I dunno.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    This could be our most important signing. In all my years of keenly following football, I haven't come across a football executive who has done a better job than this dude. We need his organisation skills and cool transfer instincts while developing & transitioning squads. This could mean the start of an era. Hope this happens.
    Ditto.

Juventino scum or not, he's got a better eye for football than anyone on our team.

27. Thanks (1): kurt0411

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    There's a reason the chant goes rubare come la juve and not giocare come la juve. I can't believe I live in 2004 anymore and people want Moggi-lite at Inter because he's "successful"...

29. Thanks (4): Harpsabu, Il Drago, Jnr, _OC_

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Ditto.

Juventino scum or not, he's got a better eye for football than anyone on our team.

31. Thanks (2): crepi, DARi0

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

33. Thanks (4): crepi, DARi0, ForzaNerazzurro, _OC_

United States

Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    Would probably be better for all parties if he just went to Man Utd.

35. Thanks (1): crepi