Page 973 of 973 FirstFirst ... 473873923963970971972973
Results 19,441 to 19,444 of 19444

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    So yeah, thank Mancini for signing Barbosa instead.
    Mancini turned down a lucrative 3 year contract extension because he was against signing Gabigol (and Mario). You can blame Mancini for many things, this ain't one of them. Kia convinced Suning to buy those 2 players, Mancini and Ausilio were dead against it.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Well, Gabriel Jesus did say that the only reason he went to Man City was that Guardiola CALLED HIM and talked to him every day whilst Mancini & co didn't even bother. It's not that he wanted to play under Guardiola, it's only that he grew to like him as a person before even meeting him.
    Sort of what we have just done with Barella, so I`m hopeful we sign him.

Sky Sport reveals (the Gazzetta dello Sport reported the same) that Luciano Spalletti stayed in a hotel in Ortisei, the same hotel that Nicolo Barella is staying at with his family.

The two had opportunity to talk during this relaxing period and the Inter coach, thanks to this chance, appreciated the player’s personality and human qualities even more. In addition, Alessandro Beltrami, agent (same agent with Nainggolan), arrived the next day which again could have led to further development.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

3. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Palacio

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Mancini turned down a lucrative 3 year contract extension because he was against signing Gabigol (and Mario). You can blame Mancini for many things, this ain't one of them. Kia convinced Suning to buy those 2 players, Mancini and Ausilio were dead against it.
    I didn't say Mancini signed him. I said we signed him instead of Gabi Jesus because of Mancini.

United States

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    He is Pele + Messi + CR7 compared to Gabigol. Can he play RW or RM? If not I agree he would be a Icardi sub but he is def better then Lautaro as wel
    I donít really think heís even better than Lautaro. He just actually gets playing time because heís not coached by an Italian in Italy.

6. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, varmin