Page 972 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 4728729229629699709719729739749759821022 ... LastLast
Results 19,421 to 19,440 of 20819

Thread: Mercato Team (Ausilio, Marotta, & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    I even put there is nothing wrong with that, there are many Inzaghi-type players that won CL. Doesn't mean that's the only type of striker that can succeed here.

who the fuck is even Chicharito?? Glorified Chicharito ffs... Why not glorified Caracciolo? And how can you even compare Inzaghi to freaking Chicharito who's a chance-killing machine?

2. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Wouldn't mind seeing Werner & Draxler coming if Icardi leaves.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Venezuela

Only Werner (fuck Paco Alcácer) is a reasonable replacement for Icardi, all the others are either too shit or impossible.

The likes of Higuaín, Aguero and Cavani are just ridicolous propositions, why would we get much older players that also have insane wages, why not just give that salary to Icardi.

I don't think we actually could get Werner so it'll probably have to be Immobile who it's just an older shittier version of Icardi that would probably ask for a salary not that much lower than Icardi, but at least we know he can score in Serie A.

Basically selling Icardi it's a shit deal.
    "Si chiamerà Internazionale, perchè noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

6. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqnalkel View Post
    The likes of Higuaín, Aguero and Cavani are just ridicolous propositions, why would we get much older players that also have insane wages, why not just give that salary to Icardi.
    Because we are Inter.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Only Werner (fuck Paco Alcácer) is a reasonable replacement for Icardi, all the others are either too shit or impossible.

I don't think we actually could get Werner so it'll probably have to be Immobile who it's just an older shittier version of Icardi that would probably ask for a salary not that much lower than Icardi, but at least we know he can score in Serie A.

Basically selling Icardi it's a shit deal.
    Im very confused about Werner. Apparently he rejected Bayern and it really makes you think whether this was because of Lewandowskis position there or he just expects a club with a better shot at CL. If its the latter, then we’re definietely not in the game.

Anyway, he is leaving because he wants throphies, something we cannot guarantee now.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    who the fuck is even Chicharito?? Glorified Chicharito ffs... Why not glorified Caracciolo? And how can you even compare Inzaghi to freaking Chicharito who's a chance-killing machine?
    Chicharito was literally the Icardi for the late Fergie Man U era. And not everybody knows who the fuck Caracciolo is
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

India

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Chicharito was literally the Icardi for the late Fergie Man U era
    Icardi was never a perennial supersub like Chicha tho

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    Icardi was never a perennial supersub like Chicha tho
    There are without a doubt similarities between the two though playstyle wise
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Delete

Macedonia

we have to determine whether we are going to Play a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-3 before deciding who to get if we sold icardi. i could see Keita-Martinez as a functional partnership, though Werner - Martinez might be the best attack of the next ten years. i would never get Werner as a sole striker, he would be a complete failure in that Position.
    as for the older Players, i think appropriate replacements for icardi would be cavani, aguero or Suarez. especially cavani is a realistic Option, because hed like italy and is easier to replace at his current club. a Setup of cavani short term and lautaro Long term would be satisfactory i think, but keeping icardi should remain the utmost priority given his Status at the Team.

further interesting Options regarding his replacement might be Andrej Kramaric, Luka Jovic or Sebastien Haller

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Aguero and Cavani are just ridicolous propositions
    They can boost huge tshirt sales

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Kova10 View Post
    i think appropriate replacements for icardi would be cavani, aguero or Suarez.
    ba0.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kova10 View Post
    interesting Options regarding his replacement might be Andrej Kramaric, Luka Jovic or Sebastien Haller
    ohstopitu.jpg

India

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    There are without a doubt similarities between the two though playstyle wise
    There are without a doubt similarities between the playstyles of Aguero and Lautaro Martinez too though I so don't agree with your point

19. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, n4l

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    'Inter could’ve signed Gabriel Jesus...'

Inter sporting director Piero Ausilio reveals his club almost signed Gabriel Jesus. “Our offer was better than Manchester City’s.”

Gabriel Jesus was regularly compared to Gabriel Barbosa when the pair were climbing the ranks in Brazilian football, yet the former has flourished for City since arriving from Palmeiras in January 2017, whereas Gabigol recently left Inter for a second spell back home.

“We were negotiating with Gabriel Jesus for a month,” Ausilio told Sky Sport Italia.

“Our offer was also better than Manchester City’s. Palmeiras preferred to sell him to us but the lad, through his agents, let us know that he preferred to play for Guardiola.”

Ausilio then discussed the Nerazzurri’s controversial sale of Mateo Kovacic to Real Madrid in the summer of 2015.

“Unlike Coutinho, Kovacic was sacrificed for financial reasons as we were in a difficult situation at the time, but we sold him for a good price.

“The figure? A tad less than €40m. There were a series of bonuses that Inter then collected, given Real Madrid won everything in his first season there.

“During the 2016 Champions League Final in Milan, we were all rooting for Real. We were Blancos fans for a night.”

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

21. Thanks (3): Il Drago, MVD, thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Well, Gabriel Jesus did say that the only reason he went to Man City was that Guardiola CALLED HIM and talked to him every day whilst Mancini & co didn't even bother. It's not that he wanted to play under Guardiola, it's only that he grew to like him as a person before even meeting him. So yeah, thank Mancini for signing Barbosa instead. I do feel that Gabi Jesus would not have been a hit at Inter of course and we could potentially all prefer Eder to him at some point, but he was the biggest talent of the two in the first place.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Mancini didn't sign Barbosa. Even Ausilio didn't "sign" him. Suning and Kia did.

24. Thanks (3): DARi0, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Mancini probably would have preferred Caracciolo to either of them.
    Wallace

26. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Mancini probably would have preferred Caracciolo to either of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Gabriel Jesus isn't all that good. We're better off without him.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    Gabriel Jesus isn't all that good. We're better off without him.
    He is Pele + Messi + CR7 compared to Gabigol. Can he play RW or RM? If not I agree he would be a Icardi sub but he is def better then Lautaro as wel
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!