Page 681 of 779 FirstFirst ... 181581631671678679680681682683684691731 ... LastLast
Results 13,601 to 13,620 of 15574

Thread: Mercato Team (Sabatini, Ausilio & Co), Mercato Strategies, The Future & The Past

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

First match: assist + goal
    now he scored 2, including the late winner. The more I see Gabriel Jesus scoring the more FAIL i feel for this desperate Gabriel Barbosa deal. Especially for 30m

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

2. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    From Calciomercato:

Manchester United target Kostas Manolas is slipping further away according to Leggo with the journal confidently stating that the Greek international will be heading to Inter in the summer. The 25-year-old looks set to leave Roma at the end of the season and Old Trafford was a reported destination with the Red Devils prepared to pay around £30 million to bring him to England.

Both Arsenal and Liverpool are also known admirers but reports this morning suggest that the player will remain in Serie A and head north in the summer with Inter believed to be preparing a bid of €35 million whilst offering Manolas a five-year-deal worth €4.5 million a season.

Other reports in Italy mirror those coming for the UK that Inter will also make a summer move for unsettled Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero. La Gazzetta dello Sport states that the Nerazzurri will enter a two-way tussle with Chelsea to try to land the 28-year-old Argentine international.

4. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo
    Old name
    Bohir

Indonesia

Segio aguerro, Pajo dream come true,.

Sent from my HTC One_E8 dual sim using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Handa
    Pereira-Manolas-Miranda-Rodriguez
    Gags-Kondo
    Berardi-Mario-Ivan
    Icardi

Maybe even Bernardeschi...

The Pereira from Nice is nothing like Palito Pereira our former turd so stop with the prejudice BS
    He is lightning fast,technicaly sound,great at dribbling,decent defender(better than Maicon ever was tbh)He can rly explode in a good club tbh
    Like a Maicon

Manolas and R.Rodriguez would be fapable buys as well
    We need someone better and younger than Candreva
    Berardi-Icardi-Perisic could score +50 goals together tbh
    I'd get Berna as well and sacrifice either Candreva or Banega...GabiG can learn from Berardi for RW
    We don't need extra MF's if Gags,Kondo and Brozo play like they know best...

Dumbo,Ansaldi,Medel,Murillo,Candreva,Eder just ain't big game players tbh
    We saw it yesterday
    Also Brozo usually steps up in big games but yesterday he was disappointing
    Also Mario was to nonchalant tbh

This is what we need to do
    New Defence practically
    A competent RW
    Maybe another attacking orientated option...

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Forum Newcomer
    Exclusive: how Mazzarri prevented Inter from signing Papu Gomez

Milan target and social media hero Alejandro Papu Gomez isn’t just coming off a brace against Cagliari, he’s also a very prolific Serie A attacking midfielder.

According to transfer enthusiast and chronicler Fabrizio Romano, however, there’s more to the Argentine: namely, he nearly joined local rivals Inter back in May 2013.

The architect of the move that came so close to fruition? The much-reviled Andrea Stramaccioni, a known Gomez fan who went so far as to spend time with the Argentine talking tactics.

Inter had agreed to the move with both Catania and the Argentine… but they didn’t reckon with their own instability, Walter Mazzarri replacing Strama and heralding the arrival of the 3-5-2, which effectively turned El Papu away.

Left black and blue, as he was when he realized that winning the Under-20 World Cup with Argentina made him ineligible to play for Italy, Gomez didn’t waste time on being blue, instead signing with Atalanta (after a move to Kharkhiv ended early because of the Ukrainian conflict).

The 28-year-old has since netted 18 Serie A goals and added 13 assists. He’s recently reassured fans that they should keep him in fantasy football, appeared in a comedy video to hammer that message home and engaged in repeated instagram badinage with team-mate Andrea Petagna.

Now targeted by Milan, the 28-year-old is set to play out the season with the Orobici. After that, who knows?
    http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news...pu-gomez-52538

9. Thanks (2): morrisama, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member
    What I like about Inter's transfer strategy under Suning is that we are focusing on quality players who are young (21-25 years). There is a trend when you look at Mario, Gabriel, and Gagliardini signings, as well as most of the reported targets (Rodriguez, Manolas, Berardi, Bernardeschi, Martinez, etc).

Sure, some mistakes will be made...not all young players will develop to their full potential. But clearly we have the money to spend, so this strategy will bear long term success.

I like it. No more stop gap Melos and Erkins, buy few but buy quality young players. Maybe one odd older marquee signing for quality and marketing purposes could be an exception (Aguero, Sanchez, etc).

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

Messi was never Inter-bound, admits sponsor

Feb 13, 2017 20:55:14
    The Argentine was never in line for a move to San Siro, but the Italians used his name to get supporters enthusiastic about the future

Inter discussed the unrealistic prospect of signing Lionel Messi to fuel the dreams of the club's supporters, according to Pirelli CEO Marco Tronchetti Provera.
    Messi was briefly linked with a move to Inter last month, but the boss of their main sponsor insists the club were never close to signing him.
    Provera is optimistic the Serie A side are on the way back to the top of world football with the help of new Chinese owners Suning.

And while Barcelona talisman Messi may not be heading to Italy, he is confident other world stars will soon see San Siro as an attractive destination.
    "Messi was a provocation to stimulate the club, to fuel dreams," Tronchetti Provera said to Gr Parlamento.

"Suning have shown great seriousness. They have assumed responsibility of the team and their interest in football and Inter can be seen.
    "They know where to take the club. You can see that they want Inter to be back among the biggest clubs in the world and they are on the right track.
    "Top players are already there, although in the future, as a fan, I can always hope for the best players.
    "Stefano Pioli has overseen a big change in recent weeks. He is doing an extraordinary job and proving to be very capable.
    "Do I miss our champions of the past? There are many players that remain in my heart, but Inter are a top team again. There are no regrets but only hopes for the future."

NO SHIT OLD MAN,YOU SHOULD BE GIVING US MORE MONEY TO SUCCEED not give out retarded interviews...

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moii View Post
    Well said, you have to remind yourself tho that half this forum is either working at Mc Donalds or live in their mom and dads basement feeding of Fifa.

14. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

and then you have a calciomercato.com report saying Inter scouts are gonna be present at the Bayern-Arsenal match to keep a close eye on Sanchez and Alaba but they are practically impossible to get despite Suning's economical power says the most retarded sauce I've ever read...

what is the purpose of such reports...who the fuck cares what they think...if it is impossible to get them why put up such reports...to make us look stupid and bad?! That site is so anti-Inter my head hurts

fuck off retarded media

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    and then you have a calciomercato.com report saying Inter scouts are gonna be present at the Bayern-Arsenal match to keep a close eye on Sanchez and Alaba but they are practically impossible to get despite Suning's economical power says the most retarded sauce I've ever read...

what is the purpose of such reports...who the fuck cares what they think...if it is impossible to get them why put up such reports...to make us look stupid and bad?! That site is so anti-Inter my head hurts

fuck off retarded media
    I don't think its impossible to get Sanchez, in fact I think he will move this summer. Wenger is on his way out, and Sanchez is refining to extend his contract. And if Sanchez does move, we cannot let him go to Milan or Juve without a proper fight.

Alaba transfer sounds like someone has an active imagination at calciomercato.com
    “We all have a past. We have ours and we're proud of it.”

18. Thanks (1): firmino

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Is Berardi still a target for us?

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by Inter7 View Post
    Is Berardi still a target for us?
    Ask Marotta if he will allow it
    Haha

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Any chance we sell Brozovic this summer? He's one of the few players I would be willing to let go that should go for >15 mil

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Any chance we sell Brozovic this summer? He's one of the few players I would be willing to let go that should go for >15 mil
    15M is kinda of a silly starting price for Brozo, don't you think?
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

25. Thanks (3): Caecuban, DARi0, MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    15M is kinda of a silly starting price for Brozo, don't you think?
    With the amount players go for today, if we get less than 15 I will be pissed off.

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    With the amount players go for today, if we get less than 15 I will be pissed off.
    How fucking drunk are you, srsly?!

29. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

You're right, we should sell him for the amount we signed Ansaldi for.

He's in shit form right now but it wasn't long ago people were big fans of him.

Transfermarkt have him down for 22 million out of interest.

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Albania

74 Most Diverse Poster
    He shouldn't be sold for under 25/30 mil.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

33. Thanks (3): DARi0, MVD, Pimpin

Macedonia

i would not go for less than his release clause (50 mil.)
    he still didnt hit his prime and prices will inflate even further with the premier league teams getting another better tv deal.
    there are many exciting players who could potentially replace him in midfield; dahoud, tolisso, tielemans, benassi, rabiot, milinkovic-savic, kampl, pröpper, pellegrini,...

i also wouldnt be opposed to sell banega in order to replace him with someone cheaper in midfield (i.e. dahoud 10 mil.) to free up even more budget for other departments of the pitch (mainly defence)

Fav. Player
    Zanetti,Ronaldo

Indonesia

apart from the fact that we are now blessed with Suning's money, i absolutely wouldnt mind to sign Alejandro Papu Gomez. he seems quite reliable in most of his Serie A appearances. proven track-record in making assists and goals.

probably it is unpopular here but bringing back Ljajic and Kovacic would definitely enrich our tactical display. Pioli will have various options in attacking. we could deploy inverted winger like Gomez and Ljajic when we stuck in dead end with pure and pacy winger in Perisic and Candreva. they will slot in right away in 3 4 2 1 or 4 3 2 1 as the alternative of our frequently-used 4 2 3 1. i always remember Pioli saying that he wants Inter to have the element of surprise and unpredictability in our game.

or imagine Kovacic alongside Gagliardini or Kondogbia and Joao Mario. they are much cheaper than trying to snatch Berardi and Bernadeschi who worth 80 million in total.

having said all that, we could switch our big spending to buy quality CB and full back.
    shape of inter to come